Fullscreen tabing problem - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Fullscreen tabing problem

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Puppet

Puppet

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 831 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 October 2011 - 09:40 AM

eversince the patches yesterday I been having problems tabbing out of iRO, I will hit Alt+tab and it will either freeze there like still in the game yet show my desktop with the tab selection menu, or I will tab out and it show my desktop yet i cant do anything again acting like it still in the game yet it not, or if I lucky it will tab out correct, only for me to tab back into the game and have blank screen, in which case i have to tab out bunch more times just to get picture back.

Its not my driver or my computer as nothing has changed all my other full screen games tab out like normal and work as they should, and this problem started with those patches yesterday, cause that is when I noticed this problem started.

Fix this please. as this game has terrible performance in windows mode

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 21 October 2011 - 07:12 AM

Did we get an executable update yesterday? I didn't think we did....

I've always found that RO was more stable and performed better in windowed mode, and afaik, that's how most people play.

#3 Puppet

Puppet

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 831 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 October 2011 - 05:06 PM

most people play that way thats why they think that. like i said this problem started with those patches on Wednesday its also not the first time there patches have screw stuff on on the client

#4 thomascgty

thomascgty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • LocationAlhambra, CA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 28 October 2011 - 03:31 PM

eversince the patches yesterday I been having problems tabbing out of iRO, I will hit Alt+tab and it will either freeze there like still in the game yet show my desktop with the tab selection menu, or I will tab out and it show my desktop yet i cant do anything again acting like it still in the game yet it not, or if I lucky it will tab out correct, only for me to tab back into the game and have blank screen, in which case i have to tab out bunch more times just to get picture back.

Its not my driver or my computer as nothing has changed all my other full screen games tab out like normal and work as they should, and this problem started with those patches yesterday, cause that is when I noticed this problem started.

Fix this please. as this game has terrible performance in windows mode

It is probably not the game itself.

Some "thing" in your computer might be using too much of the CPU processing power. That happens if other programs are having a spike in the CPU usage almost reaching 100%.

Try to do disk cleanup and empty your temporary internet files. Restart computer. Relaunch the client.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users