#1 Bladefox

Bladefox

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos - Renewal

Posted 20 October 2011 - 11:31 PM

Rawrel or Laurell Weineder in Bio Labs, he literally owns the-_- out of my guillotine cross if I start attacking him, I'll use 30-50 condensed pots just taking him out maybe a little less if I'm using EDP but he owns hard.

I don't often exp in bio labs because I just got to 123-125 and I've been trying to do it with EDP however I have to cloak/dodge the mage mob Laurell his soul strike hits repeatedly on me for 700x10 times and his lightning strike is instant and hits just as hard which he follows with another volley of soul strike until he's dead.

Is there any tips from people to work around this? It's not a big deal but I'm sure people have some sort of strategy for this. My int is 1 because I'm a GX but I'm really thinking I need to stat reset to some sort of lower str int hybrid to take less damage, bathory armor doesn't work it actually felt like I took more damage and of course I don't have a GTB card so that's out of the question.

How do other people handle this? I assume non-GX are more vit based and have high int to take less damage but I'm just wondering if I'm missing something huge here? He only casts if you attack him so I usually avoid him if I can with cloak but like just now he got in my rolling cutter mob (I think 2 or 3 of them did) and I got killed)

So any help is appreciated. Far too expensive to level in bio this often for my broke ass.

#2 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 20 October 2011 - 11:49 PM

Don't equip any elemental armors against Laurells. Neutral property takes a lot less damage from Ghost and Soul Strike is a ghost property magic attack. Also, make sure you have an elemental converter of some sort because Enchant Poison doesn't cut it against these guys.

EDIT: Find a better place to train. Nogg Road 2 is stil good until you're level 130.

Edited by CeruleanGamer, 20 October 2011 - 11:51 PM.

#3 Bladefox

Bladefox

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • Server:Chaos - Renewal

Posted 21 October 2011 - 12:10 AM

I usually level in Rachel's dungeon on isilla/vanberk and raydrics/abysmal knights before that.

Was doing bio labs for the exp event with the BMx3's I had and I can kill anything but Laurell with ease. Even Eremes Guile. Of course I can't fund using BMx3 and EDP and condensed whites very often so I was just testing it out during this double exp week.

Getting 60k/60k from bio labs mobs after my gramps turn-in basically.

I was basically wondering if there was some secret to not getting buttraped by Laurell as a GX. I've thought about using a Fire Katar to silence him but it's not reliable. He dies fast enough (With EDP up) but he'll probably take off 1/2 of my health before dying. I usually switch to my Undead Katar for him etc.

Perhaps I should invest into an Immaterial Sword and an MG just for taking him out fast.

#4 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 21 October 2011 - 04:56 AM

He's a ghost property level 3. It's annoying to deal with. Really, AVOID ANY DUNGEON WITH GHOST MONSTERS IN THEM.

#5 weaseI

weaseI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 10:50 PM

My Bio2 setup
Water Endow- Take more to kill the aco but will kill swordie and mage faster.
Medium Life Pot- From 600 Mastela to 20 Mastela if no lag. This also allow me to kill the mob that I gather even when I encountered Eremes and MVP.
Dark Illusion- Sometime on archers to reduced them from gathering in 1 screen so they cant hitlock you from moving.
Guarana- For movement speed and to remove agi down. Can't do it with Authoritative Badge.
Hit Food - I used it when low level. New World hit food is easy to farm
Thunderproof potion - yeah, for the mage.

Gear
Top head - Cat Ear Beret, Baphomet Horn or AK Helm if you don't have Marduk on mid head. You don't really need rideword because nyd will cover your sp enough.
Armor - Glorious or Porcelio Bone Plate.
Accessory - RT for hit rate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users