155 replies to this topic

#26 Longhorns

Longhorns

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 873 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 24 October 2011 - 03:58 PM

And here I thought you were going to post vids of you burning cats.

#27 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:♪ ♥ ♪

Posted 24 October 2011 - 04:02 PM

And here I thought you were going to post vids of you burning cats.

Stop bully'ing my cat!

#28 codoncio

codoncio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 288 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 07:29 PM

I don't understand what is the problem to be a druidele there aren't rules that says u cant only use a few Druid skills and more magical Dmg in a lot of games u can be magical Druid and I see longhorn a pling do it very nice they like aNd work
Pd: yes I tried and could tank js bosses without a shield or doom buff, telekinesis or tank jewelry
Me olvidaba de luigi q tb saca mierda con Los bichos

Edited by codoncio, 24 October 2011 - 08:16 PM.

#29 Longhorns

Longhorns

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 873 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 08:08 PM

Its because Druids have been broken so long that they don't like new comers coming into the class. Yet, most of them have alts that they play and only came back to druid after the patch.

Yeah, no rule against what you want to do with your toon. Let battle scores speak for itself. Nuff said no?

#30 Viole

Viole

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts
  • LocationTR

Posted 24 October 2011 - 10:28 PM

Reading comprehension is either quite lacking these days, or people simply avoid the subject.

When you answer the question, or at least address it then we can have a serious discussion; instead of pointing out things that are unrelated to the argument at hand.

Until that happens, bye bye Druideles!

Posted Image

Spoiler

Edited by Viole, 24 October 2011 - 10:31 PM.

#31 Freja

Freja

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2769 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 24 October 2011 - 10:37 PM

Haw! Such a cute kitty!

#32 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 24 October 2011 - 10:53 PM

I dunno with what kind of dpsers u party with but last few times a druid tried to tank Leash and I played ping pong with the aggro.

and I'm gonna ignore the drudiele idiocy coz I'm tired of repeating myself to walls.

#33 Syre

Syre

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1860 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 25 October 2011 - 01:54 AM

sevvy grr Posted Image

Posted Image

#34 Shottator

Shottator

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 03:40 AM

Ok i'll go hybrid

#35 Argail

Argail

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 07:33 AM

dont understand why u call that hybrit -.-

it is druid.... for example long and me just playing it on magic dmg base ... who said that u have to play a class on a physical base?

and to QQ that all ppl change to druid or avenger ... u can say thx to gravity... i played serker for so long ... nth cahnged to that class... they got a nice armor now with the immortality set..

they can reach like 25k hp or more ... AND they get still stuck in traps, stuns and other aoe and they still die.

i will neva stay on a dead class again.

when they kill druid also. i gonna trade my jewlery to Argail, make him shaman with hp set and crit there 2k fireballs/totem ticks.

i love when ppl promissing me druid nerf will come ;) i think druid isnt realy overskilled or powered. just some ppl got so good equip, witch makes it seems like that.

#36 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:♪ ♥ ♪

Posted 25 October 2011 - 07:36 AM

it is druid.... for example long and me just playing it on magic dmg base ... who said that u have to play a class on a physical base?

and to QQ that all ppl change to druid or avenger ... u can say thx to gravity... i played serker for so long ... nth cahnged to that class... they got a nice armor now with the immortality set..

they can reach like 25k hp or more ... AND they get still stuck in traps, stuns and other aoe and they still die.

when they kill druid also. i gonna trade my jewlery to Argail, make him shaman with hp set and crit there 2k fireballs/totem ticks.

i love when ppl promissing me druid nerf will come ;) i think druid isnt realy overskilled or powered. just some ppl got so good equip, witch makes it seems like that.

Hackfleisch!

Posted Image

#37 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts
  • Server:TERA

Posted 25 October 2011 - 07:38 AM

Hackfleisch!

Posted Image

ui lecker <3

#38 Argail

Argail

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 07:45 AM

ui lecker <3

hahahaha thats the name i was called for a good reason ;) but old fat bartuk pork is prolly not that tasty ^^

#39 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts
  • Server:TERA

Posted 25 October 2011 - 07:47 AM

hahahaha thats the name i was called for a good reason ;) but old fat bartuk pork is prolly not that tasty ^^

eww not gona eat that bears..

#40 Syre

Syre

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1860 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 26 October 2011 - 03:30 PM

For you lame elem noobs who no get it. The class was physical and always meant to be physical. Just because you can successfully play it otherwise now doesn't mean that is how it was set to be. It would be like keeping elem as it were before but changing blss of fairy to melee buff, raging to melee buff, mastery to buffing melee, and snowburst to melee damage. The point is that is not how the class is meant to be and it is silly to change it so that is is better played physically than how it is meant. In druid case is reverse.

Also funny you complain of a broken class yet you probably have the gear to compete in elem more than well enough.

#41 tally

tally

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1136 posts
  • LocationDisgruntled
  • Server:Velik - Vermillion

Posted 26 October 2011 - 06:31 PM

While I'm levelling my big druid to be a melee beast, I've been trying a Mall-free DoT build on my little one at L65 FOC, to some success. Whole point of the build being DoTs don't rely on Int/Magic Damage, and ignore any def/resistance, so I can concentrate on survivability...
  • L65 FOC armour with Con and Def enchants, +'d up a bit for more skill crit and SCAD for initial DoT hits
  • Theme wand/shield/resist ornament (prob will switch to sword/axe for more HP, maybe to knucks for even more HP but lose the block rate)
  • Lab C-C set with HP enchants
  • Reinforced Magic set with Skill Crit
Can swap jewels around depending on if I need HP or a boost to damage/heals more (eg if there a lot of sins, HP set to survive scuds)

Build is pretty much all points maxing every DoT skill, every Def skill, heals, and both dashes (L1 Inferno to use its dash) with DNA in cooldown reductions.

Nothing in stuns now that they're a bit useless for my play style, and Lightning Chill Throw L1 so I have a spam skill.

Play style tends to be run in, DoT everything in sight (especially sins!), dash out and heal yourself/team while waiting on cooldowns.
With a druid's Defence, the HP-built gear and Theme gear for resistance, it's rare to get killed even by the big-hitting toons or being scudded, a kind of toughness which is usually reserved for players with a few mall items. While I scoot off safely they are left to be dead, or at least or weakened for the rest of my team to deal with!

Should prob add, expect most kills to be KS'd! Get plenty of contrib though ;)

Edited by tally, 26 October 2011 - 06:38 PM.

#42 codoncio

codoncio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 288 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 08:11 PM

While I'm levelling my big druid to be a melee beast, I've been trying a Mall-free DoT build on my little one at L65 FOC, to some success. Whole point of the build being DoTs don't rely on Int/Magic Damage, and ignore any def/resistance, so I can concentrate on survivability...

• L65 FOC armour with Con and Def enchants, +'d up a bit for more skill crit and SCAD for initial DoT hits
  • Theme wand/shield/resist ornament (prob will switch to sword/axe for more HP, maybe to knucks for even more HP but lose the block rate)
  • Lab C-C set with HP enchants
  • Reinforced Magic set with Skill Crit
Can swap jewels around depending on if I need HP or a boost to damage/heals more (eg if there a lot of sins, HP set to survive scuds)

Build is pretty much all points maxing every DoT skill, every Def skill, heals, and both dashes (L1 Inferno to use its dash) with DNA in cooldown reductions.

Nothing in stuns now that they're a bit useless for my play style, and Lightning Chill Throw L1 so I have a spam skill.

Play style tends to be run in, DoT everything in sight (especially sins!), dash out and heal yourself/team while waiting on cooldowns.
With a druid's Defence, the HP-built gear and Theme gear for resistance, it's rare to get killed even by the big-hitting toons or being scudded, a kind of toughness which is usually reserved for players with a few mall items. While I scoot off safely they are left to be dead, or at least or weakened for the rest of my team to deal with!

Should prob add, expect most kills to be KS'd! Get plenty of contrib though ;)

It's a joke no?

#43 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 26 October 2011 - 11:04 PM

It's a joke no?

funny that you of all ppl would call that build a joke xD

#44 codoncio

codoncio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 288 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 12:17 AM

funny that you of all ppl would call that build a joke xD

Not the build,but think that with a foc gear+hp will be rarely kill it's a joke

#45 Syre

Syre

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1860 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 27 October 2011 - 12:54 AM

Tally you do need stuns I would think but you can better figure once you play it. I dont believe such builds are very fun and they lose to radiants and healing totem but go for it. Maybe it will be fun :( Dont forget maxing your resistance

#46 Longhorns

Longhorns

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 873 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 08:02 AM

i love when ppl promissing me druid nerf will come :( i think druid isnt realy overskilled or powered. just some ppl got so good equip, witch makes it seems like that.

Lol Gail, we have caused quite the commotion.

Edited by Longhorns, 27 October 2011 - 08:02 AM.

#47 AngelicPretty

AngelicPretty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1514 posts
  • LocationKiwiland!
  • Server:FOC

Posted 27 October 2011 - 12:33 PM

Posted Image

#48 Viole

Viole

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts
  • LocationTR

Posted 27 October 2011 - 02:15 PM

For you lame elem noobs who no get it. The class was physical and always meant to be physical. Just because you can successfully play it otherwise now doesn't mean that is how it was set to be. It would be like keeping elem as it were before but changing blss of fairy to melee buff, raging to melee buff, mastery to buffing melee, and snowburst to melee damage. The point is that is not how the class is meant to be and it is silly to change it so that is is better played physically than how it is meant. In druid case is reverse.

Also funny you complain of a broken class yet you probably have the gear to compete in elem more than well enough.

I figured it would take someone with a brain to at least address my point. Congrats, Sevvy <3.

Spoiler

Edited by Viole, 27 October 2011 - 02:16 PM.

#49 codoncio

codoncio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 288 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 02:53 PM

Druidele aa Druid SS Druid we are all brothers xD

#50 Syre

Syre

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1860 posts