Where is costume tab? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Where is costume tab?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Pres

Pres

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1427 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 26 October 2011 - 12:17 PM

Going to be implemented sometime this week or do we have to wait a month?

#2 Opusdei

Opusdei

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • LocationNorth CA

Posted 26 October 2011 - 12:19 PM

Interesting so I guess it's not on yet. I'm still at work and was hoping to see players with cute headgears on. I thought it's part of this 24hr++ move/maintenance thing.

#3 Kuwano

Kuwano

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 26 October 2011 - 12:25 PM

Pretty much seems like there are nothing new. No big updates or any new items (not considering BOO blue cards as a new items). *Sadface*

#4 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 26 October 2011 - 12:30 PM

Its being tested this week, not implemented this week.

#5 Kuwano

Kuwano

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 12:41 PM

Its being tested this week, not implemented this week.

Yeah, figured. Not that I'm complaining or something. For sure it's better to take time and test everything well before releasing, but then "Plans for next week" topic is a bit confusing. It was written under this week's maintenance contents, not next one: "Hopefully Costume Tab and Gravestone system". I see there is a word "hopefully", but still, I bet it made a lot of people excited and they related it to this long maintenance, then all these excited people was waiting for it for 26+ hours, while keeping being all excited... and then client updated within 1 second. And nothing that was making the people excited made it into this week's update.
Though, as long as it's coming out sometime soon, it's all good ;)

Edited by Kuwano, 26 October 2011 - 12:45 PM.

#6 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 26 October 2011 - 12:44 PM

Its fine, I guess I've grown accustom to speaking the Heimdallr language. Posted Image

#7 Minchi

Minchi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 582 posts
  • Server:CHAOS BRUH!!!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 03:33 PM

Where is it being tested at?

#8 Sareki

Sareki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 05:02 PM

anyone mind telling me what is costume tab? and how does it work?

#9 LemnzestManatee

LemnzestManatee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 455 posts
  • Server:RO2 Odin ch. 5

Posted 26 October 2011 - 05:47 PM

Its going to be tested on Sakray. They'll open up Sakray when they are ready to begin testing.

@Sareki: The costume tab is basically a secondary tab section in your equipment window that allows you to "equip" headgears that you think are cute/cool/whatever to be displayed on your character. This is just got cosmetic purposes; whatever stats the items have won't affect your character at all.
So for example your character might have the rideword hat equipped, but then have a feather beret "equipped" in your costume tab. Your character will be shown to others in a feather beret instead of a rideword hat, but in combat they will have the effects and defense of a rideword hat instead of a feather beret.

#10 Gangstaz

Gangstaz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 09:00 PM

Could we just not get a "hopefully" in the "plans for next week"?

Its better to NOT let us have any hopes and then suddenly SURPRISE us with good news, rather than the other way around =/

Really, it does make a difference...

#11 Rutana

Rutana

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1553 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 27 October 2011 - 02:56 AM

I think that moving the servers was just too much stress to take care of a big maintaince for the single games. Give them a rest ^^
I'm sure that we'll get some of the promised stuff (Costume Tab and more) in the next week, when they can more concentrate on RO alone than on bringing the servers back to running.

#12 Okii

Okii

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1733 posts
  • LocationAppleton, WI

Posted 27 October 2011 - 03:12 AM

Yeah if it's not gonna happen, don't mention it.

#13 Pres

Pres

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1427 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 27 October 2011 - 07:49 AM

I think that moving the servers was just too much stress to take care of a big maintaince for the single games. Give them a rest ^^
I'm sure that we'll get some of the promised stuff (Costume Tab and more) in the next week, when they can more concentrate on RO alone than on bringing the servers back to running.

Let's hope that was the case, because it should be implemented by next week (which is AFTER Halloween by the way)

Yeah if it's not gonna happen, don't mention it.

Completely agree, although it's probably something to keep us interested and playing.

#14 Rutana

Rutana

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1553 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 27 October 2011 - 08:42 AM

Not everything goes smoothly as planned. There are always things which can interferre your plans.
I think it's very difficult for Heim and the rest of the staff to say "this may come next week" - because if anything goes wrong and they can't do it, people will be angry.
If they wouldn't say anything like this though, people would be angry as well cause they feel as if they're forgotten.
It's a difficult, fine line they're walking on - and sometimes it's just bad luck.

Edited by Rutana, 27 October 2011 - 08:43 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users