• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 akuha

akuha

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 12:15 PM

hello i need help with a lvling build for my sader. im a spear sader my main lvling skill is hc.

#2 EvilLoynis

EvilLoynis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 28 October 2011 - 12:40 PM

Best leveling build for Sader and Pally is an Agility based Spear build.

Skills to MAX are

Spear Mastery & Quicken
Cav Mastery & Peco
Holy Cross
Faith

Best Weapon to use is the Crescent Scythe as it gives a crit Bonus of 30, added to the 30 from Quicken = an easy 60% crit rate alone. Add say 30 Luk and that gives you 10% more Crit. Hellfire is also a good spear as it has a bit more atk but is fire element.

This build still lets you use HC now and then but is NOT the primary lvling tool. This is a Ctrl & Click build.

I used this build myself all the way to RG.

Adding a Screen shot of my guy at level 95ish, he also has a +7 Crescent Scythe

Posted Image

Edited by EvilLoynis, 28 October 2011 - 12:46 PM.

#3 FoxyWoxy

FoxyWoxy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 07:06 PM

To copy and paste my answer from another thread

Based on my experience on my offensive RG.
At first I increased AGI and Dex according to mob Hit/Flee, little bit of Int at early lvls makes you Bash twice as much. These lower levels you attack each mob individually thus Flee works wonders.
When you have access to OB (pulling Mobs which reduces Flee) you start tanking more so you'll want to already have some vit at that stage.
Str you increase little by little, the Weapon Attack will do majority of work.

Also I too have a pic but in posting pic threat

#4 EvilLoynis

EvilLoynis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 28 October 2011 - 07:20 PM

To copy and paste my answer from another thread

Based on my experience on my offensive RG.
At first I increased AGI and Dex according to mob Hit/Flee, little bit of Int at early lvls makes you Bash twice as much. These lower levels you attack each mob individually thus Flee works wonders.
When you have access to OB (pulling Mobs which reduces Flee) you start tanking more so you'll want to already have some vit at that stage.
Str you increase little by little, the Weapon Attack will do majority of work.

Also I too have a pic but in posting pic threat

The main problem I think most have when leveling is they worry about their stats NOW and what they want Later when 3rd class.

The thing to remember is that you do have a 1 time FREE RESET available from the person in Eden Group Mesmerist. No reason not to use this ounce you have gotten the first few job levels as a third class so that you can redo your build. Also I believe it's a Stat AND Skill reset so just build for 2nd class and don't worry about 3rd till you have a few job levels and are like 100/5 at least so that when you reset you can actually begin lvling.

For a RG he needs to be job level 11-15 before he can use OB to level so until then he will really be lvling just like he was as a Pally. So knowing that it makes it easier to know that you have that reset coming and don't have to worry early on.

Also remember that even if you have used your free Mesmerist reset you still have the option of a STAT reset via Sam Status in Payon via Reset Stones (which are super cheap and easy to get with Eden Merrit Badges). For skills there is always the Neuralizer Box as well.

#5 FoxyWoxy

FoxyWoxy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 09:11 PM

The only need for a reset is if you want to get rid of maxHC and RS. I wasn't saying you need 90+ vit but rather enough which is easy to fill in during sader levels plus the few extra along the way getting job lvls.

Get OB, hit up magma 2 and if kafra won you can bwing to inn if things start looking bad then teleport back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users