37 replies to this topic

#1 Hastur

Hastur

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1553 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 October 2011 - 07:18 PM

Dear users, we would like to apologize for the delayed response. The servers are current under maintenance.

It appears during our last maintenance we made some changes to the DB that caused it to no flush the logs from the previous week, due to this the log server was filled and the server crashed. At current we have brought down the servers and are accessing the "damages". We should have a better idea of what is going on and what future measure we will be taking in the next 45 minutes or so.

Again we apologize for the interruption in service.
UPDATE:

At this time is has been assessed, that due to the nature of the issue and the side effects caused by it(Item Duplication) that we will have to perform a rollback of the servers back to as early as: October 30, 2011 at 4:09:09 AM Pacific Time.

This means all progress made on quests or any levels gain after that period will be lost.

We understand that many of you made several purchases of IM good during this time. All points will be refunded to the accounts as soon as possible. The goods purchased will not be on the account when you log in. If you wish to repurchase them, please do.

The ETA on the rollback and amount of time it will take to execute is still being worked out. I will make sure to keep you all informed as soon as we are notified.

We thank you for all you patience and support.

#2 xGALLARDOx

xGALLARDOx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 07:21 PM

Ah ha! im first :thumb:

#3 DoomXiao

DoomXiao

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 669 posts
  • LocationNo where but everywhere
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Nothing

Posted 30 October 2011 - 07:22 PM

Dam

#4 fyerolight

fyerolight

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 525 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 30 October 2011 - 07:22 PM

Thanks hastur <3

#5 Hastur

Hastur

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1553 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:10 PM

At this time is has been assessed, that due to the nature of the issue and the side effects caused by it(Item Duplication) that we will have to perform a rollback of the servers back to as early as: October 30, 2011 at 4:09:09 AM Pacific Time.

This means all progress made on quests or any levels gain after that period will be lost.

We understand that many of you made several purchases of IM good during this time. All points will be refunded to the accounts as soon as possible. The goods purchased will not be on the account when you log in. If you wish to repurchase them, please do.

The ETA on the rollback and amount of time it will take to execute is still being worked out. I will make sure to keep you all informed as soon as we are notified.

We thank you for all you patience and support.

#6 sasking

sasking

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:15 PM

i have the same questions when we can start playing ? hours or minutes i really do want to loggin ::: and play

#7 mimodi

mimodi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:15 PM

this time make me feel better.

#8 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:17 PM

If you read Hastur's post that you replied to, you will see he just said there is no estimated time it will be up.

#9 Miname

Miname

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2187 posts
  • LocationDefinitely in my zone
  • Server:Spamonica

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:17 PM

Update: Apparently the database broke around 4am-4:13am.
Edit: Server time.

Awesome!

#10 Mistra

Mistra

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:19 PM

you can apologize by compensating my 3 hours wasted. also it took you guys ~15 hours to get even the slightest response. very poor service on your end, and it's sad knowing that the game can go 15 hours without being monitored once. just giving my honest feedback.

#11 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:20 PM

you can apologize by compensating my 3 hours wasted. also it took you guys ~15 hours to get even the slightest response. very poor service on your end, and it's sad knowing that the game can go 15 hours without being monitored once. just giving my honest feedback.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW

#12 Ethernal

Ethernal

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1016 posts
  • LocationMX :)
  • Server:the only one lol

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:22 PM

SUNDAY BRO

#13 EnderW

EnderW

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:23 PM

1. If you read the foums you probably wouldn't have wasted that 3 hours as it was posted up here almost right as it happened
2. It's Sunday you expect them to work 24/7?

any kind of compensation is a huge ask right now let them actually fix it and get it up and running before asking about such a thing (given all the bug abuse that was done it's not likely they will restore things done since the crash)

#14 Miname

Miname

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2187 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:24 PM

Not only did I get to level 80 but I managed to get FIVE PARIS SETS AND 12 KRYOS RINGS
THIS IS WHY PEOPLE QUITING DRAGON SAGA
WHO WILL COMPENSATION

No but seriously, I literally posted my topic as the bug happened, 4:30am server time. Everyone knew about the bug. Anything you lost if your fault alone.

tl;dr go outside and play in the snow. Or perhaps if you went to church every week like all good, god-fearing people, you wouldn't have had this issue in the first place.
Hastur: May Peeps be with you :thumb:

Edited by Miname, 30 October 2011 - 08:31 PM.

#15 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:26 PM

1. If you read the foums you probably wouldn't have wasted that 3 hours as it was posted up here almost right as it happened

any kind of compensation is a huge ask right now let them actually fix it and get it up and running before asking about such a thing (given all the bug abuse that was done it's not likely they will restore things done since the crash)

Thank you.

#16 Mistra

Mistra

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:30 PM

SUNDAY BRO

Running an online game shouldn't work this way.

I shouldn't have to read the forums, I should be able to log in and play the game. Forums are optional to get more involved with the community, which I can already tell is a bunch of brown nosing children. When you're an adult you'll understand the value of "the customer is always right" a little more.

The staff knows exactly what I mean if they read this because they aren't children, but they probably don't care because they already have all you dedicated children behind them even when they mess up.

Again, just giving my honest feedback saying the service was very poor today. Not going to threaten to rage quit or anything like that.

#17 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:32 PM

Running an online game shouldn't work this way.

I shouldn't have to read the forums, I should be able to log in and play the game. Forums are optional to get more involved with the community, which I can already tell is a bunch of brown nosing children. When you're an adult you'll understand the value of "the customer is always right" a little more.

The staff knows exactly what I mean if they read this because they aren't children, but they probably don't care because they already have all you dedicated children behind them even when they mess up.

Again, just giving my honest feedback saying the service was very poor today. Not going to threaten to rage quit or anything like that.

QQ some more, it just makes us all a lot happier to see you whiny brats do what you do best and spout about adulthood!

#18 deathxthexkid

deathxthexkid

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:34 PM

CAN ANYONE PLZ KICK MISTRA OR PUNCH HIM OR HER IN HER FACE
SHE OR HE DOESNT HAS IDEA ABOUT THE MANAGE OF AN ONLINE GAME

#19 Ethernal

Ethernal

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1016 posts
  • LocationMX :)
  • Server:the only one lol

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:34 PM

CAN ANYONE PLZ KICK MISTRA OR PUNCH HIM OR HER IN HER FACE
SHE OR HE DOESNT HAS IDEA ABOUT THE MANAGE OF AN ONLINE GAME

no

#20 EnderW

EnderW

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:35 PM

You should grow up and learn the other saying: the customer is also an ignorant jerk

#21 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

How dare GM's have life's and get breaks from work, but on the main note. Hope you guys don't have to much trouble with fixing this stuff,

#22 deathxthexkid

deathxthexkid

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

no

PLZ PLZ PLZ :thumb:

#23 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:36 PM

I am glad to know that we have a 9:1 ratio of Intelligent Players:Idiots.

#24 Miname

Miname

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2187 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:39 PM

Apparently you found the forums just in time for the big rollback announcement! Welcome and enjoy your stay :thumb:

Edited by Miname, 30 October 2011 - 08:42 PM.

#25 Bryant90

Bryant90

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 274 posts
  • LocationOhio
  • Server:That One

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:41 PM

Game is back up, and it is so dead XD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users