Game is back up, and it is so dead XD

that was fast

#27 mimodi

mimodi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:43 PM

we shouldnt get mad at each other. The game screw us. Im thankful for community informing us about the bug. The dmg has been done some greater then other but Gm work on fixing it. Lets all just chill.

#28 Bryant90

Bryant90

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 274 posts
  • LocationOhio
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:That One

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:46 PM

we shouldnt get mad at each other. The game screw us. Im thankful for community informing us about the bug. The dmg has been done some greater then other but Gm work on fixing it. Lets all just chill.

yeah, and if players knew game was having issue so early. It's more or less they're fault if they started to do important stuff in game, and now it's all gone. Which is why I just went and had bonfire with friends XD.

Note: I'm agreeing with him bout the "We shouldn't get mad at each other part, and being informed of bug".

Edited by Bryant90, 30 October 2011 - 08:50 PM.

#29 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:46 PM

An insult to WarpPortal for all the hard work it does for us is an insult to the community. Only a fool tries to pacify the QQer and only a hero tells him to shut up!

#30 Mistra

Mistra

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:49 PM

How dare GM's have life's and get breaks from work, but on the main note. Hope you guys don't have to much trouble with fixing this stuff,

Just wanted to point this out for you: lets think theoretically here, you can hire 2 people and have 1 work monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday and the other person work thursday, friday, saturday, sunday. That makes a GM on at all peak times, and has 2 GM's on during thursdays. They both worked 4 days a week and had 3 days off.

Was that so hard? Glad I could educate someone for the day.

#31 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:51 PM

Just wanted to point this out for you: lets think theoretically here, you can hire 2 people and have 1 work monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday and the other person work thursday, friday, saturday, sunday. That makes a GM on at all peak times, and has 2 GM's on during thursdays. They both worked 4 days a week and had 3 days off.

I AM JOR-EL

MASTER OF SCHEDULING

#32 mimodi

mimodi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:53 PM

An insult to WarpPortal for all the hard work it does for us is an insult to the community. Only a fool tries to pacify the QQer and only a hero tells him to shut up!

:thumb: -end of comment i will go enjoy the game. for this was just a nightmare b4 halloween? ;p

#33 Bryant90

Bryant90

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 274 posts
  • LocationOhio
  • Server:That One

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:55 PM

Your logic is sound, BUT one thing. Some corporations and other establishments aren't even open on Sunday. I don't know if Warpportal is or not though. Just pointing it out.

#34 igozuvi

igozuvi

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 657 posts
  • LocationCalifornia Gurlz
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:58 PM

While it's nice something's being done, I agree with what Himeyasha said about giving Rim and Storm some weekend staff contacts. This isn't the first time weird stuff happened over the weekend with no CMs available on the forums.

#35 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 30 October 2011 - 09:00 PM

Scheduling Problems? Why not Zoidberg!

#36 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 30 October 2011 - 09:01 PM

Scheduling Problems? Why not Zoidberg!

Second.

#37 Miname

Miname

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2187 posts
  • LocationDefinitely in my zone
  • Server:Spamonica

Posted 30 October 2011 - 09:03 PM

Posted Image

#38 Hastur

Hastur

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1553 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 October 2011 - 09:05 PM

Roll back has been completed and servers are back online and open.

Refunds for purchases made today will be processed sometime tomorrow. Well keep you posted on those results.

thank you for you patience!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users