Do GMs even care? Skill abuse etc? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Do GMs even care? Skill abuse etc?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

#1 Zhiness

Zhiness

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 08:52 AM

So. I'm one of the nicest people on ymir. Always helping newbies and such...

I go to ant hell to level my vani. Logged off there. And logged back in an hour later.
Totally unfortunate that I lost my spot to a swordie (True Majin Trunks) and another alchy.
Just as I was about to vaporize my vani, this idiot swordy says "Can u move."
I said. "Yeah sure, but next time u ask someone, make sure to use ur Ps and Qs"
So this idiot calls me a smart ass and an-_-.
And that he was bringing his '5 gens'.
(Wtf. Someone needs a life.)

So. Waited around for 10minutes. Nothing came.

Next day.
Leveling my vani, some idiot was there. (Hold This!!!)
I ropd his character..
WOW SAME PERSON AS YESTERDAY.

So I logged off to play another character as ant hell was pretty full.
Logged back on my alchy, forgot to get supplies and equips.
This idiot was starting :dunno: with an Aco.
Claiming it as 'his spot' and that she should :) off.

I totally cant tolerate people being rude. So I had a go at him. Words were exchanged etc.

So he threatens me again. With his '3 gens'.

I alt tabbed back to my vani after 5minutes. And he was there stabbing ant eggs.
At first I thought he was trying to kill them before my vani can.
THEN. Eggs morphed into monsters.

That is total skill abuse right there. But do GMs really care?

I called him an idiot etc. And he claimed to be talking to GMs and was going to get me banned.

Wow. Are GMs really that corrupt? No justice in this game? ;)

/end rant

#2 Kobold M.D.

Kobold M.D.

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 208 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 October 2011 - 08:57 AM

Submit a ticket to the support team. Send any screenshots that you may have.

#3 Zhiness

Zhiness

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 09:30 AM

I doubt they will care.
Last time I sent in a SS of a shadow chaser man holing my alchy so she can have the spot all to herself, they didn't give a crap.
Took them 2 days to close my ticket and not deliver a satisfactory reply. :S

This guy claims to be speaking with GM Heim.
Wow. So pro. I wish I had Gm friends. (Sarcasm)

#4 CheddarJack

CheddarJack

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1972 posts
  • LocationNJ
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valk

Posted 31 October 2011 - 09:48 AM

I doubt this is true either way

You wanted to get this to ppl's attention, which you did (staff memeber answered you). For now, just try to calm down a bit

#5 Kitten

Kitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3077 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 09:49 AM

I doubt they will care.
Last time I sent in a SS of a shadow chaser man holing my alchy so she can have the spot all to herself, they didn't give a crap.

Kobold is actual Gravity staff. Apparently someone cares enough to ask you to send a formal report.

#6 Majinakakillakam

Majinakakillakam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • LocationClarksville tn
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 31 October 2011 - 09:53 AM

so i was chaos panicd by this chick here is the pics <do not post screenshots incriminating people>
same person just an alt ??? how am i the bad guy? and i don't claim to talk with anyone just telling her that im reporting man these kids

Edited by Inubashiri, 31 October 2011 - 09:58 AM.

#7 Majinakakillakam

Majinakakillakam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • LocationClarksville tn

Posted 31 October 2011 - 09:55 AM

so can i get my justic? because this is cold hard proof right here

#8 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 31 October 2011 - 09:59 AM

Please refrain from posting screenshots with names with the intent of incriminating the character.

Also a staff member gave you a reply to your post and your response to them is "oh they don't care", do you realize

I doubt they will care.

That is a completely unfair statement to post considering a staff member just took the time out of the day to post a reply to your topic.

Edited by Inubashiri, 31 October 2011 - 10:03 AM.

#9 Majinakakillakam

Majinakakillakam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • LocationClarksville tn

Posted 31 October 2011 - 10:02 AM

hmm im sorry but i believe that i was the victum here i didnt even do anything just sitting and leveling my bird

#10 Zhiness

Zhiness

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 10:08 AM

Oh my bad, I didnt know Kobold was a staff member. Thanks for your post. <3

I sent a ticket 10 minutes ago. Hopefully it gets answered.

And Maji. Stop trying to play the nice guy. I got SS of you morphing monsters near me. Also you swearing at that female high aco and me.
You were leveling your bird? Fair enough. No need to be a rude prick telling other people to go away.
It's not YOUR map. If you want something, ask nicely. I even had the decency to ask you to come share the spot with me.

#11 Majinakakillakam

Majinakakillakam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • LocationClarksville tn

Posted 31 October 2011 - 10:12 AM

she told me to go away but you know this is old i dont need to keep going at it with kids because you get 1/2 a story please leave majin out ya mouth because this name is that of KARMA AND JUSTICE it is a name of freedom and i have the right not to be treated rudely just as you so learn balance and kindness and i will more then likely give in and leave
How To be 3L33T in an MMORPG [ Not Directed at Any one in Particular ]
1. Pretend on the forums to be the nicest person in the world while actually being the exact opposite in game.
2. Meet the People in charge in real life to gain their attention.
3. Hoard Immense quantities of Items seemingly decreased in value. And then make Campaigns on the forums to buff them and cry for ages , when they do get buffed Sell them for insane profit and buy all the top MVP cards.
4. Strive for titles and gather up a crowd of newly baited minions to feed your Narcissism
5. Strive to Surpass the upper limits of Vanity
6. Believe that Everything that Other people say is about You
7. Believe that You are the center of Existence ,Life and Meaning to Others.
8. Believe That Karma Doesn't Exist.
9. At Regular intervals Create sad Stories of self To gain the sympathy and popularity
10.Convince Trick the people who once banned you of your reformation And gain Special Rights and Titles.
11. Keep Involving the people Who Despise you into conversations to remind them of your existence.
12. Strive to give new Meaning and depth to Hypocrisy
13. Post in Threads About Internet Bullying As a Victim condemning such Atrocities while Secretly ROFL LYAO and Reminiscing in the Glorious Moments of your Own Bullying.
14. Believe That People Haven't and will not Ignore your Posts on the forums and Continue to quote/refer to them in your conversations.
15. Make Multiple Accounts On the forums Influencing the public opinion by the huge number of positive or negative reputation to posts.
16. Believe that minus rep has actual meaning and will prick the person in some way.
To all the 3L33T people showing others your appreciation with a minus rep , Truth will never ever prick that thick skin of yours.

#12 RegalPrime

RegalPrime

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 10:18 AM

Sigh, isnt it about time we just get rid of the "insta" spawn eggs. They seem to cause more troble than good.

#13 Ardi

Ardi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 364 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 10:18 AM

LMAO nothing beats me afking my vani then some random archer told me to GTFO while i was in the shower... i come back and went ahead and took off the cart boost from it so he could actually kill some. After i did this he starts cursing at me becuase my vani is ksing him when he is trying to arrow shower. THEN he starts calling me names and goes on his sura and attempts to outkill my vani. Gotta say I afked after that again so no idea what went down from there.

#14 Zhiness

Zhiness

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 10:21 AM

she told me to go away but you know this is old i dont need to keep going at it with kids because you get 1/2 a story please leave majin out ya mouth because this name is that of KARMA AND JUSTICE it is a name of freedom and i have the right not to be treated rudely just as you so learn balance and kindness and i will more then likely give in and leave
How To be 3L33T in an MMORPG [ Not Directed at Any one in Particular ]
1. Pretend on the forums to be the nicest person in the world while actually being the exact opposite in game.
2. Meet the People in charge in real life to gain their attention.
3. Hoard Immense quantities of Items seemingly decreased in value. And then make Campaigns on the forums to buff them and cry for ages , when they do get buffed Sell them for insane profit and buy all the top MVP cards.
4. Strive for titles and gather up a crowd of newly baited minions to feed your Narcissism
5. Strive to Surpass the upper limits of Vanity
6. Believe that Everything that Other people say is about You
7. Believe that You are the center of Existence ,Life and Meaning to Others.
8. Believe That Karma Doesn't Exist.
9. At Regular intervals Create sad Stories of self To gain the sympathy and popularity
10.Convince Trick the people who once banned you of your reformation And gain Special Rights and Titles.
11. Keep Involving the people Who Despise you into conversations to remind them of your existence.
12. Strive to give new Meaning and depth to Hypocrisy
13. Post in Threads About Internet Bullying As a Victim condemning such Atrocities while Secretly ROFL LYAO and Reminiscing in the Glorious Moments of your Own Bullying.
14. Believe That People Haven't and will not Ignore your Posts on the forums and Continue to quote/refer to them in your conversations.
15. Make Multiple Accounts On the forums Influencing the public opinion by the huge number of positive or negative reputation to posts.
16. Believe that minus rep has actual meaning and will prick the person in some way.
To all the 3L33T people showing others your appreciation with a minus rep , Truth will never ever prick that thick skin of yours.

Wow. What a waste of time typing all that.

The truth is there. You called me an-_- yesterday on my creator because I happened to have spawned at a place where you were killing. You were rude and I asked you to use your pleases and thank yous. You didn't seem to like that and called me an-_-.
Do I deserve to be called an-_- because I dont appreciate being told so rudely to move?

Today. You were up to the same :dunno:. Telling lowbies to move just because you were there first. Is that fair? While I vaporized my vani so she could get kills, you sat there and argued with her. Calling her stupid etc.
Did she deserve that?

You think you're soooooo pro. With your '5 gen' (Whatever the hell that means). Getting an azoth just to come kill me. Wow. You really need a life. Is it wrong of me to retaliate?

#15 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 31 October 2011 - 10:25 AM

If you two want to argue take it outside.

#16 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 12:44 PM

Kids ...

Stop being abusive to each other, just don't talk to one another and stop doing "things" to one another and let the matter drop. From the behavior here I would bet that many words and actions were exchanged unitl finally the grownups had to be called in..

Well as the grownups likely both kids would get sent to their room unless they start behaving.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users