Guild Tournament has been brought back with a more refined system for players to enjoy a new Guild vs. Guild experience.
*Currently Guild Tournment is seperated by server, we have requested to have cross-server Tournaments in the future.
Guild Tournament Times: (All times are in Pacific Daylight Time [PDT])
Applying Period: Wed. 3am - Fri. 11:59pm
- Round 1 (Quarter-Finals): Fri. 10pm - 11pm
- Round 2 (Semi-Finals): Sat. 8pm - 9pm
- Round 3 (Finals): Sat. 10pm - 11pm
Guild Tournament Rules:
- Guild Masters and Guild Managers are able to apply to the Guild Tournament for the entire guild through the Guild War Manager available in town.
- To apply, they must bid a minimum of 100,000 Lant.
- The top 8 bidders earn the right to participate in the tournament. The top 8 teams will not be shown until the Applying period has ended. (Betting higher gives you a higher chance of being able to participate.)
- The bid can be retracted and will be refunded to the player who bid the Lant.
- Once the Applying period has ended, the top 8 bidding guilds will be displayed in the Applying UI.
- The first round of the Guild Tournament will begin at the scheduled time.
- Once the first round of the Guild Tournament has started, up to 15 people from the Guild can join the Guild Tournament.
- One Guild Member from either team must enter the field through the Guild War Manager within 10 minutes, or both teams are disqualified.
- Once a player from one Guild has entered the field, the other team has 3 minutes to join the field or they are disqualified and the first Guild to enter wins by default.
- From the time the first Guild member enters, the match will last 40 minutes, the Guild with the most points at the end of the 40 minutes wins.
- Currently, there are no prizes set at this time and we will update this once we have decided.
GT_Apply.jpg 132.38KB 19 downloads
Guild Tournament Tree:
GT_Chart.jpg 108.03KB 8 downloads