Price Check on SuperFighter Chest! - Page 3 - Leonis Marketplace - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Price Check on SuperFighter Chest!

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#51 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 04 November 2011 - 12:43 PM

lol, all but one set of superfighters are duped sets, aka im saying pretty much anyone who has a set is just a duped set... the mwdw wasnt item mall, but it came back in the item mall, whats not to say that the same thing will happen to the superfighter set... your just supporting your set because you have it, yet we all know you and everyone who has a superfighter set knows its going to happen, so stop resisting it, and do what you want to do with it. If i had one, id sell it as fast as i could for a decent price.

#52 Casanovovic

Casanovovic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 570 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:WIGGLE WIGGLE!?!

Posted 04 November 2011 - 01:59 PM

lol, all but one set of superfighters are duped sets, aka im saying pretty much anyone who has a set is just a duped set... the mwdw wasnt item mall, but it came back in the item mall, whats not to say that the same thing will happen to the superfighter set... your just supporting your set because you have it, yet we all know you and everyone who has a superfighter set knows its going to happen, so stop resisting it, and do what you want to do with it. If i had one, id sell it as fast as i could for a decent price.

this is exactly what i ment to say with my post before here it is:

so i personally think most of the people trying to talk negative about superfighter are just jelous people.
atleast that was what my mom always said,when i was on primary school and i came to school with the nicest bike!no one of my class mates were positive about it just because they were to jelous to admit that they wanted it aswell.

i wanna bet for 50bil that it wont get in im in the next 1 year
wanna try me? if your so sure XD

#53 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 November 2011 - 02:08 PM

this is exactly what i ment to say with my post before here it is:

so i personally think most of the people trying to talk negative about superfighter are just jelous people.
atleast that was what my mom always said,when i was on primary school and i came to school with the nicest bike!no one of my class mates were positive about it just because they were to jelous to admit that they wanted it aswell.

i wanna bet for 50bil that it wont get in im in the next 1 year
wanna try me? if your so sure XD

If i had 50b I would take that offer on a dime. No doubt, its coming back, whatever you or tank says, its not going to change me or anyone elses minds.

#54 Casanovovic

Casanovovic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 570 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 02:51 PM

If i had 50b I would take that offer on a dime. No doubt, its coming back, whatever you or tank says, its not going to change me or anyone elses minds.

maybe your right that im finding reasons not to believe that it will come in IM because i got it myself, we cant look in the future but i still think they wont change the superboss event.

#55 Kaizy

Kaizy

Original Potatoe

• Members
  • 1110 posts
  • LocationPLAYING LEAGUE OF LEGENDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSS
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:cal'smom

Posted 04 November 2011 - 07:46 PM

1. It's not the rarest item in the game.
2. It always has a chance to be released in IM like any other item in game.
3. There's more than one superboss event every 7 months. Not all of them are announced. I know Calanor spawned a superboss in TG for fun before and someone got a Superfighter piece after like 5 minutes because Cal did most of the damage.
4. Superfighter isn't always the drop from a superboss.
5. Gravity doesn't care if they anger a few people especially such a niche like "collectors."
6. Personally, I think the set is ugly besides the hat which is okay. :3

#56 Casanovovic

Casanovovic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 570 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 03:50 AM

im selling it (not because al those crap messages about that they get in IM)
but because i want MONEY!

Looking for an offer
30Bil+

Edited by Casanovovic, 05 November 2011 - 05:39 AM.

#57 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 05 November 2011 - 03:54 AM

? who bought it for 35b ???

#58 Casanovovic

Casanovovic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 570 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 04:54 AM

go ask clean if u dont believe me :wub:

i dont know who it was

Edited by Casanovovic, 05 November 2011 - 04:54 AM.

#59 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 05:16 AM

if u mean that cleanairpatch or what is his name?

hes talking much if the day is long ...

#60 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 05:29 AM

and i wonder, too why hes still wearing his chest, if he sold it...

why u even talk with this troll, why u believe the crap hes talking???

#61 Casanovovic

Casanovovic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 570 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 05:39 AM

you were right he was talking crap :wub:
he's prolly 12

#62 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 November 2011 - 06:40 AM

1. It's not the rarest item in the game.
2. It always has a chance to be released in IM like any other item in game.
3. There's more than one superboss event every 7 months. Not all of them are announced. I know Calanor spawned a superboss in TG for fun before and someone got a Superfighter piece after like 5 minutes because Cal did most of the damage.
4. Superfighter isn't always the drop from a superboss.
5. Gravity doesn't care if they anger a few people especially such a niche like "collectors."
6. Personally, I think the set is ugly besides the hat which is okay. :3

kaizy where else does the superfighter drop if it drops from other places then the superboss, also where the hell is this superboss?

#63 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 November 2011 - 06:52 AM

I made a suggestion in the proposals and suggestions section about the superfighter. I figure you guys would like this a hell of a lot more than it coming back to the item mall and purely diminishing its value.

#64 Kaizy

Kaizy

Original Potatoe

• Members
  • 1110 posts
  • LocationPLAYING LEAGUE OF LEGENDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSS
  • Server:cal'smom

Posted 05 November 2011 - 06:56 AM

kaizy where else does the superfighter drop if it drops from other places then the superboss, also where the hell is this superboss?

I never said it drops from other places! I said it isn't always the drop from a superboss. As in, sometimes a superboss will drop something other than a superfighter piece. Just saying people shouldn't assume that because a superboss is spawned the end drop will be a superfighter piece.

#65 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 November 2011 - 08:41 AM

I never said it drops from other places! I said it isn't always the drop from a superboss. As in, sometimes a superboss will drop something other than a superfighter piece. Just saying people shouldn't assume that because a superboss is spawned the end drop will be a superfighter piece.

The superboss has appeared more than once? I thought it has only appeared once

#66 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 08:58 AM

The superboss has appeared more than once? I thought it has only appeared once

Yes, the super boss spawned multiple times already.

#67 luciolle

luciolle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 375 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Server:leonis

Posted 05 November 2011 - 09:08 AM

4 times or something like that already.

#68 Zjuu

Zjuu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • Server:draco / leo

Posted 06 November 2011 - 01:49 PM

Seems that Iceonfire and his buddies cant get their hands on a priesthat, already shows that a priesthat will keep rising in its value.

And on the day that the superfightersets come in IM ill be laughing at jo asses with my priesthat on. And then i still wouldnt get that set cause its hella ugly.

Edited by Zjuu, 06 November 2011 - 01:57 PM.

#69 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 09:37 PM

Seems that Iceonfire and his buddies cant get their hands on a priesthat, already shows that a priesthat will keep rising in its value.

And on the day that the superfightersets come in IM ill be laughing at jo asses with my priesthat on. And then i still wouldnt get that set cause its hella ugly.

Iceonfire? He tried to buy priest clothes from me at 3b few days back by claiming that's the real value of it...
Ya.. Priest Hat will only increase in price compared to this superfighter... The look is much cooler as well :Emo_18:

Edited by maldini, 06 November 2011 - 09:38 PM.

#70 Casanovovic

Casanovovic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 570 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 10:10 PM

i know some1 selling priest hat for 14bil straight away, you can say that we cant get our hands on a priest hat but im not whilling to pay over 12Bill(thats the value), i could of buyd 5 already <3

And like maldini said im trying to buy the stuff cheap like priest clothes for 3billion :Emo_18: there are enough people in game who are whilling to sell them for 3bil (because i already bought 2 for 3bill) you just got to find the right people :)

PS: ''And on the day that the superfightersets come in IM ill be laughing at jo asses with my priesthat on. And then i still wouldnt get that set cause its hella ugly.''

LOL jelous XD! rofl! --(its less ugly then putting a fruit bowl on ur hat XD)

Edited by Casanovovic, 06 November 2011 - 10:19 PM.

#71 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 02:56 AM

i know some1 selling priest hat for 14bil straight away, you can say that we cant get our hands on a priest hat but im not whilling to pay over 12Bill(thats the value), i could of buyd 5 already <3

And like maldini said im trying to buy the stuff cheap like priest clothes for 3billion :Emo_18: there are enough people in game who are whilling to sell them for 3bil (because i already bought 2 for 3bill) you just got to find the right people :)

PS: ''And on the day that the superfightersets come in IM ill be laughing at jo asses with my priesthat on. And then i still wouldnt get that set cause its hella ugly.''

LOL jelous XD! rofl! --(its less ugly then putting a fruit bowl on ur hat XD)

For ur info.. I have ready buyer that willing to pay more than 15b for it!

As for the priest clothes.. Y on earth u bidding 4.6b if u think their value is 3b??!!! And I already 4.5b aw it lol...

#72 Casanovovic

Casanovovic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 570 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 05:26 AM

For ur info.. I have ready buyer that willing to pay more than 15b for it!

As for the priest clothes.. Y on earth u bidding 4.6b if u think their value is 3b??!!! And I already 4.5b aw it lol...

the buyer from the priest hat doesnt got patience
and about the priest clothes i think their value is between 3 and 7Bill (good merchanters with patience get them for 3-4bil and weak merchanters who believe in the crap talks that the seller from the clothes gives will buy them for 6-7Bil)

(chanthegreat sold his hat for 10-11bil,8talon6 sold his hat for 11bil,honereshi sold his hat for 10.8bil,isuzy bought my hat for 11bil)
few exemple's from the priest hats that been sold in the past 1month that i know

so please stop trying to talk the price from your hat up :Emo_18:

Edited by Casanovovic, 07 November 2011 - 05:29 AM.

#73 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 06:07 AM

the buyer from the priest hat doesnt got patience
and about the priest clothes i think their value is between 3 and 7Bill (good merchanters with patience get them for 3-4bil and weak merchanters who believe in the crap talks that the seller from the clothes gives will buy them for 6-7Bil)

(chanthegreat sold his hat for 10-11bil,8talon6 sold his hat for 11bil,honereshi sold his hat for 10.8bil,isuzy bought my hat for 11bil)
few exemple's from the priest hats that been sold in the past 1month that i know

so please stop trying to talk the price from your hat up :)

hmm... 3b to 7b? that's wasn't what u told me in the chat that day -_- too bad i don't have the habit to screenshot it :Emo_18:
crap talk? i don't even need to talk more abt priest stuffs... check out my signature :D

as for the priest hat, i am not even interested to sell my priest hat.... so the price doesn't matter to me -_- i have enough of rare costume to shock u from ur dream!

#74 Casanovovic

Casanovovic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 570 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 06:14 AM

hmm... 3b to 7b? that's wasn't what u told me in the chat that day :) too bad i don't have the habit to screenshot it :Emo_18:
crap talk? i don't even need to talk more abt priest stuffs... check out my signature -_-

as for the priest hat, i am not even interested to sell my priest hat.... so the price doesn't matter to me :D i have enough of rare costume to shock u from ur dream!

u wont shock me with a fruit bowl on your hat -_-
hahaha kiddin :thumb:

#75 Zjuu

Zjuu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • Server:draco / leo

Posted 07 November 2011 - 08:20 AM

u wont shock me with a fruit bowl on your hat :Emo_18:
hahaha kiddin :)

And still your the guy who doesnt got one eventhough you bugged me non-stop trying to get one with all your silly talks.

For the record there is no actual price for a priesthat since it will not return ingame anymore. The price is made by the owners of this hat willing to sell it and since YOU dont own a priesthat like us, you have nothing tell us about its actual price.

And since i own 2 priesthats i have no reason to be jealous of your superfighterset casa.

Edited by Zjuu, 07 November 2011 - 08:21 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users