Bio 3 TI - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Bio 3 TI

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#26 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 04 November 2011 - 05:00 AM

My party had no vent, and no selected classes [We had no maestro and no sorcerer >.<]. IT WAS SO DAMN EPIC THOUGH... I've got around 580 kills on the thing.

[For whoever was on the map in the time we were partying, my party was the party with the Slow Grace wanderer. The stupid wanderer was... Me ^_^]

Well, Gloomy + SG lowers dramatically the melee monsters' DPS. But well,

Edited by asayuu, 04 November 2011 - 05:06 AM.

#27 Gangstaz

Gangstaz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 05:38 AM

"worth the TROUBLE or not" ?

I think you should substitute TROUBLE with PRIVILEGE.

I know many well geared lvl 133-134 friends who are doing normal grinding 24/7 in order to even QUALIFY for this huge opportunity to shoot up to 150. And you're asking if it is worth the trouble? >_>

#28 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 06:50 AM

This is variable.

The last time bio3 happened, it was only rant in the forums. Now, there are more reasonable people. Both posting here and playing the turnin.

The only thing boring about bio3 is the severe heavy hunting time. Few casual players can really join it. It may be a good thing... Or not, maybe because most of the complainers might had been those casual players. And some of the "rush to 150 now!" people.

I had fun on a bio3 party which lasted for 2 hours. 2 hours = 500 kills means... I can finish the quest in less than 10 hours, in the same party. The party was average, not good, but we could handle it.

2 RKs
2 ABs
3 Suras
1 WL
1 useless wanderer
1 leecher GX
1 SC
1 free slot for a sorcerer, which never got filled up >//<

I won't even comment about how crowded was the party chat. When we started talking about sex, I could never stop laughing... that party was the best >.<

Edited by asayuu, 04 November 2011 - 06:54 AM.

#29 Hulk

Hulk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 179 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 04 November 2011 - 08:55 AM

majehs party down at bio 3 is beast.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users