When did Agav get lvl 48 decrease agi? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

When did Agav get lvl 48 decrease agi?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Zayik

Zayik

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 323 posts
  • LocationReno, Nevada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 04 November 2011 - 12:12 AM

I'm not sure if its "working as intended" or what, but its really surprising to see an agav case Decrease Agility lvl 48 me. I'm quite surprised they would have such capabilities and put mvps to shame with their dec. agi spell. I don't mind monsters being "tough", but, it really seems like RO just slapped spells on some monsters and jacked the level up. There's a difference between making a monster tough, then just making it so any aspd class cannot do anything there. I know not all areas are designed for everyone, but isn't the TI quests supposed to bring everyone together to do stuff? I went from 189 aspd to 170 aspd from that agility down. I really think RO should look at the skills on some of these monsters, and actually make them tough rather than annoying. I can deal with the constant silence even while over 100 int, and the sleeps (which I can't avoid due to agi down). I can deal with them going PEW PEW PEW and even slowing me down with agi down. But, to deal with -50 agility is just wrong. No wonder it took me 45 minutes to get a party going only for it to disband 15 minutes later.

#2 llzarrockll

llzarrockll

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 293 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 12:17 AM

can i hasd his card please

#3 NeoNilox

NeoNilox

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:What server?

Posted 04 November 2011 - 02:24 AM

Actually, I wonder if at least are parties there :wub: since what I most found were cursed RKs (literally) and some what another Sura, but almost no parties.

Also, the Agavs have a (IMO) much major issue than just Hyper Decrease AGI, like Lex Divina (though they're morons enough to recast it, healing silence) or their high Mdef (4k ~ 5k per Cold SF hit plus 2 Siroma cards =_=", echios take double than it). And as far as I know, they had Hyper Dec AGI since, I dare to say pre-re.

That map is quite mobby, yet I almost found no parties, it seems that any TI around rachel sanc is fated to go bad.

A KvM SoD would do wonders there *hmm*.

Edited by NeoNilox, 04 November 2011 - 02:26 AM.

#4 Gangstaz

Gangstaz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 05:41 AM

Problem with rachel sanct is the maps are just so gargantuan.

And there are so many "rooms" and swimming pools and weird columns and barriers and barricades and pillars everywhere. And there are random walkways that lead to dead ends.

#5 Asuki

Asuki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 305 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 07:11 AM

gx with kvm katar own that places pretty hard lol, nothing beats 9k-10k rolling cutters spammed at 5 per second lol

#6 ElviraM

ElviraM

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 08:20 AM

Easy to solo with an RK, that's why there's a lot of them. RKs can easily mob 10-15 unless they're silenced.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users