losing its spark - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 4 votes

losing its spark

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#26 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 05 November 2011 - 11:47 PM

This game isn't what you make it. You have to strictly adhere to a build guide, grind where they tell you, use the equips they tell you to use, make a merchant, start with an AGI character. How much creativity is involved in copying a build you saw in the forums? :Emo_18: retards, the mods asked for opinions from new players and when new players offer their opinion, every :) idiot flies in and tells them they're wrong. It's a -_- opinion, it can't be wrong. Saying a game is good is an opinion, saying a game can be improved isn't. Your heads are so far up your own asses you absolutely refuse to listen to anyone that isn't as obsessed with this game as you. I finally got Rift to work so I'm going to play a game that isn't fundamentally broken. Seriously, what new players besides Rukario are playing this game? And playing for 4 years then coming back doesn't count. Heard enough stories of peoples' friends trying to make it through the boring ass intro. Later :D

That is complete crap. My characters have always been offthe wall personalised builds. Before I even had any decent gear. When I started we didn't have forums, there were fansites but I didn't know of them. I had fun pressing buttons and learning what everything did. Instead of expecting things to turn out perfect and easy the first time, expect to explore and try things and learn as you go.
You can build WHATEVER you want, HOWEVER you want. Whether or not its super effective is another matter.

Maybe if you took the time to read what stats do, research a little you'd be able to do those things too. You could read about skills and stats on irowiki, NOTHING stopping you.

We ALL put forward ideas and suggestions to improve RO, nobody said it can't be. But it's not WoW. It's not like other MMOs. Customizing your characters stats was the best part of RO, imo. Yes, newbie introduction needs redesigning. Yes, more advice needs to be available ingame. Nobody is denying that.

But who are you to come in here and demand the entire game be changed because you don't like it. We've told you how to make it easy. We've told you how to break into the game.

Enjoy Rift.

I'm enjoying Sonic Generations.

#27 Bladefox

Bladefox

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • Server:Chaos - Renewal

Posted 05 November 2011 - 11:47 PM

Enjoy Rift, I got bored of their failure to balance PvP after about 3 months. The game is fun leveling up though.

Also IronPlushy, I totally understand why it's hard to get into the game being entirely new. I tried to get my girlfriend to play (again) last time was in 2006. She played it for a few weeks then just got bored. Hated the leveling grind, didn't want to do 400 kill turn-ins and basically just all-around didn't like the game. She got about 9 characters ranging from the 40-95 level range but that's it.

It's natural this game is really dated. I was like in high school still when it came out...I'm 26 now.

I was actually having fun until this weeks Bio 3 turn-in. No not because it's hard, no it's because my main a GX basically has to rely on kindness to get into a group and I totally understand why -- I'm weak.

Why bring a character that gets destroyed by Mastersmiths/Lord Knight Seyrens Kathryne Keyron over one that doesn't on top of 1-2 shot the mobs. I don't hate Rune Knights, but I do wish I was one; more envy than anything. It's somewhat made the balance stand out more than if I was just solo killing monsters.

There's been a few charitable groups, Xellie's and Rikko's then Shippo's last night we had 3 GX's and we did pretty well but we were chaining EDP to be effective. I appreciate it but still it makes me sad that I need to level a new character when I really just want to finish my Cross up. Sitting in Eden with N>Bio3 group for 3 hours or more is fun and exciting gameplay.

It's tough, the iRO team can't really balance the game like say Blizzard does, they have to wait for the kRO people to funnel the updates down to them and it takes time.

So yes I understand this game is frustrating at all levels and is mostly fun to the select few who have been playing off and on for years and are social enough to make long-term friends that help eachother reach goals. However the majority or the minority of new players don't have that resource and will often fall to the wayside.

Wall of text. This is what I do after trying to find a bio3 group. :Emo_18:

Edited by Bladefox, 06 November 2011 - 12:03 AM.

#28 HRdevil

HRdevil

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1165 posts
  • LocationMassachusets
  • Server:IRO Valkyrie

Posted 05 November 2011 - 11:55 PM

This game isn't what you make it. You have to strictly adhere to a build guide, grind where they tell you, use the equips they tell you to use, make a merchant, start with an AGI character. How much creativity is involved in copying a build you saw in the forums? :Emo_18: retards, the mods asked for opinions from new players and when new players offer their opinion, every :) idiot flies in and tells them they're wrong. It's a -_- opinion, it can't be wrong. Saying a game is good is an opinion, saying a game can be improved isn't. Your heads are so far up your own asses you absolutely refuse to listen to anyone that isn't as obsessed with this game as you. I finally got Rift to work so I'm going to play a game that isn't fundamentally broken. Seriously, what new players besides Rukario are playing this game? And playing for 4 years then coming back doesn't count. Heard enough stories of peoples' friends trying to make it through the boring ass intro. Later :D

You and xellie both make valid points. The first time I played before quitting the first time it was because I didn't made an agi character and it was hard to level (Pre-renewal)and had better things to do irl. Me and a friend were having a conversation about how the game was designed to be repeatable -_- to Lv.up and keep you inside the game grinding and new -_-s. But renewal offers more versatility in stat builds at least.

Then I had nothing to do irl and i was bored so I gave this game another chance (Still pre-renewal), I met alot of cool people and well, here I am trolling on the forums.
Posted Image

Renewal killed everything (Which were the things that meant to keep you in the game ironically).

Now its all easy MVP's, easy leveling, overpowered -_-s rooms full of 150's in pvp you never know what OP skill will kill you. This game is ill, we just need to understand how it feels. You watch old videos and start remember how -_-s were but now a 150 sura will do a sick GOH and by the time you try to pot (as in non-green ale pot) at full speed to full HP the 2nd GOH will kill you cuz pots are gay now.

After grinding i've accomplished what i wanted to accomplish in this game. Only thing that keeps me in now is woe and chats between a few forever alones.

Edited by HRdevil, 06 November 2011 - 12:00 AM.

#29 Tamago

Tamago

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 278 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 November 2011 - 01:47 AM

I was actually having fun until this weeks Bio 3 turn-in. No not because it's hard, no it's because my main a GX basically has to rely on kindness to get into a group and I totally understand why -- I'm weak. Why bring a character that gets destroyed by Mastersmiths/Lord Knight Seyrens Kathryne Keyron over one that doesn't on top of 1-2 shot the mobs.

I think its time someone other than me that has enough drivespace on their computer that can make a time elapse video of how some of us GX are stuck in Eden trying to offer themselves into a party. Esp for a Bio 3 turn in. can go anywhere from 30 mins to over 8+ hours. Was just in there for the last 2 hours or so waiting for a party to be placed or at least offer. Its terrible I tell you D:"

#30 Bladefox

Bladefox

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • Server:Chaos - Renewal

Posted 06 November 2011 - 02:48 AM

Yeah and add some benny hill music to it. :Emo_18:

It's not just GX's, I've seen a few rangers, some genetics, royal guards and a few others. An AB sat there with a chat all day but I'm guessing they passed out or something.

It makes perfect sense to stack your group down there because man it's amazing when you have 3 RK's a sura/minstrel/wanderer and a sorc and 2-3 AB's. It makes bio3 look like a bunch of porings charging to their death. I got my turn-in done once over the course of the last 3 days but I dont think I'll get lucky with groups to get it done once more before tuesday's maintenance. It's definitely fun with a good group though.

Ah well, think I derailed this thread. We're now discussing chicken tenders and their best dipping sauces.

Edited by Bladefox, 06 November 2011 - 02:49 AM.

#31 EvilLoynis

EvilLoynis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 06 November 2011 - 03:49 AM

I kinda understand this change but now the appeal of the game is fading. constant TI's make it well its complicated lets say you play this game for a month hardcore and you 150ed in that time. now what because it looks like only a hand full of people do quests myself included. the game got more Pseverish then i would have liked to admit. Lol i know ill be hatted for this but i good ol server wipe and reboot should fix this. or some sort of timer like other mmo's where the longer you've been on the less exp you get less drop rate. that should also help with bots witch now i feel is a ratio to 2 bots every 1 person and with TI's all the time its not like people are going to be reporting them if they aren't exploring fields. the game feels like it is digging its self a grave. it feels like they are catering to much to what people want instead of looking at long term. Training grounds is a joke as in the amount of bots there is ridiculous.

I kind of agree with you that I wouldn't mind a complete server wipe and restart EXCEPT for a few things that this would totally mess up.

#1. Items that you spent a long time and effort to get not being available again. Things like Rideword Hats, Crown of Deceits, Zodiac Crowns & Diademns and the monster KVM items.

#2. Upgrade system. This would really need an overhaul because of mainly the Kafra Shop. Lets face it how much money do you think Gravity makes on Avg of someone +9ing an item with those HD ores? even using the highest WP>KP conversion rate it's still quite a bit since I have seen some ppl say they don't even start the attempt without 300 HD ores or more.

* 300 Ores = 3,000KP = ~ $30 (maybe as low as ~$25).

I believe if thses 2 issues could be resolved that I would not mind a wipe and restart. However having actually played long enough, even though I have NOT managed to get any +9's yet, I still have invested quite a bit in getting a few of the good items I do have so that I would definitely feel let down with that at this time.

#32 genesisSOC

genesisSOC

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationKentucky
  • Server:iRO Valkyrie

Posted 06 November 2011 - 10:44 AM

Renewal made this game way better and weekly turn ins are a definite welcome. I did not enjoy having to kill 140k Siromas to hit 99 from level 95 in old iRO, at all. It feels like there's a MUCH GREATER freedom to explore and level in a wider variety of maps now, way moreso than before when it was just Siromas/High Orcs/whatever to 99 and then do it all again just 3x harder as a trans.

Keep up with the weekly turn ins and consider more 90+ REQs in the Eden group, I enjoy those immensely.

As far as this game not being satisfying any more, it never was really. Go play a different game, one that doesn't suck as much as RO. RO is a 2002 game, and until they do a much bigger version of renewal and make the entire game not look and feel and play and be like a 2002 game and more like a 2011 one, it won't ever get better. RO2 isn't the solution, either. The Korean devs need to stop being stupid and give all power to iRO GMs to do whatever they want with iRO so we're not screwed over all the time and iRO can be a lot more like League of Legends, in the sense that balance updates are bi-weekly and are not completely stupid like the Koreans do.

Edited by genesisSOC, 06 November 2011 - 10:46 AM.

#33 Miyahira

Miyahira

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 12:33 PM

WoW I've been talking about this for a very long time now. I'm glade to see someone finally put it up. I think the TI's are WAY over kill. It's so much easier to lvl now there really shouldn't be any reason for TI's. People where making parties before TI's because people needed to lvl. Not all of us played OP'ed melee classes such as sura, RG and RK. Not all of us also use kahii to lvl. I think the new way of lvling was good enough for the old and new players. fast lvling with less grind. But now TI's made it to where all the lvling opportunities outside of TI is all but gone. Sometimes I join TI parties and pretend like I'm old school lvling. Imo they should take out TI's and only keep them for special events. make max lvl special again. And the reson to why new people aren't comming on to RO shouldn't be a mystery. iRO isn't advertised. when was the last time you've seen an advertisement for iRO. EVER.... DUH. you don't need wacky gimmicks just advertise and peole will come along.

#34 shurareki

shurareki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 421 posts
  • Server:valk

Posted 06 November 2011 - 01:10 PM

ive been playing this game for a long time on and off. I always get to a certain point and think why am i doing this or what is the incentive what can be done to make the game more enjoyable. TI's were a fix for party play but instead made the game Super easy mode now there are a bunch of 150's so why not just start the game talk to an npc and tada your 150 then go explore the world do quests and stuff. I really dont like the fact that class change quests are gone that was a stupid stupid move i feel like im playing a Pserver. I have a question what if anything makes this diffrent then a pserver from what i do remember was that Pserver's exsited because 1. Iro fell behind on so many updates. 2.It took so long to level and people wantted everything now instead of actually working for it. 3. it was p2p now its just p2w.

#35 Tsurugi

Tsurugi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 251 posts
  • LocationHampton,VA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 November 2011 - 08:10 PM

The game just needs a complete make-over I mean like position lag still exists from when I was playing in 2004. Also you cant even see the health of the mobs you fight and this is 2011. Posted Image

#36 kite24

kite24

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 506 posts
  • LocationEast Prontera
  • Server:Classic

Posted 07 November 2011 - 01:16 AM

Renewal made this game way better and weekly turn ins are a definite welcome. I did not enjoy having to kill 140k Siromas to hit 99 from level 95 in old iRO, at all. It feels like there's a MUCH GREATER freedom to explore and level in a wider variety of maps now, way moreso than before when it was just Siromas/High Orcs/whatever to 99 and then do it all again just 3x harder as a trans.

Keep up with the weekly turn ins and consider more 90+ REQs in the Eden group, I enjoy those immensely.

As far as this game not being satisfying any more, it never was really. Go play a different game, one that doesn't suck as much as RO. RO is a 2002 game, and until they do a much bigger version of renewal and make the entire game not look and feel and play and be like a 2002 game and more like a 2011 one, it won't ever get better. RO2 isn't the solution, either. The Korean devs need to stop being stupid and give all power to iRO GMs to do whatever they want with iRO so we're not screwed over all the time and iRO can be a lot more like League of Legends, in the sense that balance updates are bi-weekly and are not completely stupid like the Koreans do.

I was about to agree with you then I saw you draw the race card.

#37 Fluffylovr

Fluffylovr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • LocationHawaii~
  • Server:Valk

Posted 07 November 2011 - 02:22 AM

I joined 6 months ago, I immediately made friends which introduced me to friends and those friends all helped me and offered advice and all that jazz. I started with a rogue but I decided theif class wasn't my cup of tea, tried out merchent class, quit at alchemest cos it got boring to level my humonculous and then I ventured off into the archer classes and here I am with two 150's archer class. All it takes is making friends and finding the right charecter, its not hard to say hi to someone and start to converse honestly. :)

To OP: Sorry this post is to everyone who thinks they cant get a good start on ro and feels they must complain it sucks, compleatly irrelevant to your topic.. -_-

There's so much you can do in this game that many don't venture into.
Make a guild - Its a great way to make friends and do guild stuff with them such as guild parties and eventually in higher leveles guild ET trips and such.
Get to third class - As grueling as it might seem with friends and patience its possible, and these days quite easy.
Get eden equiptment - Srsly? Some people don't get these and wonder why training is so greuling, its simple quests to get effecient clothing. :Emo_18:
Get married - You can then make a baby class and level it to 99 prettttty fast, I personally love baby class!

In my opinion after you do the grind to 99 a second time its extreemly fun, your options expand vastly, ET, WoE, Sealed Shrine, MVP, High level grind spots for sweet loot (I personally love grinding at abyss lake, 3rd floor has nice loots that stack fast)

You can even venture out and make more then one charecter at once, I am working on a Baby AB and Baby Gen~ Its not hard,, especially with these turn in's.. (which I don't particularily like) It can be fun to grind out levels after 99 with the right company, I like to chat with my guild while I grind, lotsa funny conversations occur. :D

/end wall of text

Edited by Fluffylovr, 07 November 2011 - 02:25 AM.

#38 Dreimdal

Dreimdal

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 548 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 03:38 AM

In this supposedly "MM"OPRG, TIs are pretty much the only party content we have left. They're not an ideal solution by any means, but kRO doesn't care, and our GMs have to make due with they have.

The problem is further compounded by the fact that party-dependent classes aren't desired at all outside of TIs, since melee are demigods, and anyone they party is just slowing their xp gain.

Hopefully, we'll get real balance in a year or so, allowing for more stuff like Overlook to force challenging party play in, and then the constant TIs won't be needed.

For now though, they're an attempt to make the best of a very bad situation that was causing our player count to hemorrhage, and they're far better than nothing.

[preaching]
I never did like certain things that discouraged party play. For example, I remember when mercs were put into the game... Hardly anyone uses them now, of course, but back then, it gave even more people an excuse to just solo all the time and never interact with others.

An MMORPG should be about working with other people, flesh-and-blood human beings, and socializing with them and working with them to overcome challenges you can't surpass on your own. Anyone who wants to solo in an MMO should instead play some single-player console RPG by themselves. I really hate when multiplayer games discourage the "multiplayer" aspect. Seems to defeat the purpose, doesn't it?

I'm with you though. I hope the ongoing balances to this game make EVERY class useful and desireable to have in a party. It's a serious development error when a game has something useless in it to begin with, but especially useless classes.
[/preaching]

#39 AtlasThunderbeef

AtlasThunderbeef

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 905 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 07 November 2011 - 06:03 PM

I still can't level where I want to, because monsters don't give me exp everywhere. That's still a bit stupid.

#40 FoxyWoxy

FoxyWoxy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 07:03 PM

Well I like 3rd classes better than trans.

Renewal mechanics in general are a joke. Not only is your exp effected by lvl but your skills aswell! Despite lvling on monsters that are the same lvl, they are as strong as ants. Everyone has to Mob and AoE. There just isn't any clever way to go about anything, find monsters your lvl and gather them up by the fire.

I used to love MVPing and all that but now I just enjoy WoE.

#41 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 25 November 2011 - 11:28 PM

as ive said ive practicly stopped more or less since i got skyrim
and fuess what i moved to ff14 i only log on for the ingame wife now a days any way <_<

#42 Dawei

Dawei

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 12:15 AM

Lol these threads make me laugh.....

My fondest memory of RO is when I accidentally dropped my npc unslotted gakkung my only way of killed as a noob archer on the ground a poring ate it and didn't give it back....

Needless to say I agree on the whole change thing but honestly I'm not 15 anymore I love the TI's and faster lvling sorry I calculated it before renew my sniper soloing at TI surface not biolabing or anything like that just straight lvling would have taken over 100 hours to 99 from lvl 98..... Sorry I work 2 jobs and go to school... In my free time I don't wanna spend getting 2% and try to make myself feel successful... How is that successful... And then you die and realize you just wasted an hour of your life... To get no where... Yah I think the renewal change had and still has its problems... Yes kafra shops had and has its problems.... But I don't understand why so many people complain the gms are trying to make it better.... Heck I remember when we only got 2x exp for Christmas or thanksgiving....yah once or twice a year... Now it's like people are pissed and complain of you don't get it weekly. And perticularly I enjoy it too because I don't have the time to devote to RO like I used to... It's been 8 yrs since I started.... And I enjoy the changes. If your class got nerfed well make one that isn't nerfed... That aspect has never changed. It's always a consistant thing. I just wish people would take time to learn they characters and play them right no matter how it's built. And if your bored of lvling go pull up irowikis quest guides do u know how many quests RO has.... More then a weeks worth that's for sure.... And I know they aren't as fun anymore but why not get groups together and make BG parties to ACTUALLY fight? Maybe set up rules about item usage to make it more even and skill based rather then who has the best gear wins... Honestly I have multiples of all classes and still am making new classes and builds. Yah they are not effective lvler but they are fun ^_^ go make a pure combo sura... Or an agi knight. An hindsight sage. A luk/agi hunter, a battle priest. There is so much to RO that one can do but doesn't try.

#43 Wiggles

Wiggles

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 844 posts
  • Server:Ymir (Retired)

Posted 26 November 2011 - 12:56 AM

These threads pops out every once in a while and i love em.

Heh. Once in a while? You mean one every day.

#44 Blueflight

Blueflight

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 226 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 November 2011 - 01:21 AM

Not sure why this thread was resurrected from the dead.. All I can say about it is that the things that the knowledgeable people (Xellie, etc.) have said in this thread are extremely relevant.

#45 KitanaWalker

KitanaWalker

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 426 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 06:07 PM

This game really isn't that fun, I have 5 people on my friends list, and I'm assuming they quit because they haven't been on in well over over a week. Joined a guild and everyone was over 80 and i was 45. What else is there to do besides monster hunting quests, it seems like that's the entire game.

#46 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 06:18 PM

The GMs are just slowly putting out the magical flame this game once carried. That's the way I feel as a long time player.

#47 Luckywhiterabbit

Luckywhiterabbit

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1740 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 06:31 PM

Wow, you people are all stuck in the past. I don't know about you but I found pre-renewal UNBEARABLE.

Renewal is the future of this game, like it or not. It's aimed at a more 'western' market (something I don't really enjoy) but still offers plenty of new content that's interesting.

For someone who never really played the game pre-renewal, renewal is fine and I am having a lot of fun in RO. It's much, MUCH easier to get started as a new player now. You will not be spending the first few hours begging for pocket change so you can actually warp to Prontera.

Easier =/= worse. Pre-renewal most people were complaining that leveling was too much of a grind or too hard. Now they make it easier, and everyone complains that it's too easy. What is this, Marvel vs Capcom 3?

Edited by Luckywhiterabbit, 26 November 2011 - 06:34 PM.

#48 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 26 November 2011 - 07:01 PM

Wow, you people are all stuck in the past. I don't know about you but I found pre-renewal UNBEARABLE.

Renewal is the future of this game, like it or not. It's aimed at a more 'western' market (something I don't really enjoy) but still offers plenty of new content that's interesting.

For someone who never really played the game pre-renewal, renewal is fine and I am having a lot of fun in RO. It's much, MUCH easier to get started as a new player now. You will not be spending the first few hours begging for pocket change so you can actually warp to Prontera.

Easier =/= worse. Pre-renewal most people were complaining that leveling was too much of a grind or too hard. Now they make it easier, and everyone complains that it's too easy. What is this, Marvel vs Capcom 3?

ummm are we talking about the same thread? I didn't see any renewal bashing.

Just that it's killed some of the high level play / instances. Past that it's mostly positive

#49 FiskBlack

FiskBlack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts
  • LocationMexico, Campeche
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 26 November 2011 - 10:13 PM

Sigh... i miss the days when i loged in RO to kill some monsters and level, in a party with a priest, a knight, killing anubis, those were gold noob times in RO, it's the past, but i would like to see something similar in the future.

#50 recolector22

recolector22

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Server:Valky

Posted 26 November 2011 - 10:54 PM

This game really isn't that fun, I have 5 people on my friends list, and I'm assuming they quit because they haven't been on in well over over a week. Joined a guild and everyone was over 80 and i was 45. What else is there to do besides monster hunting quests, it seems like that's the entire game.

quests quests everywere, seriously many people think that because the game doesnt shout - !!!hey come here and do this quest!!- the games has not history.

i hate, and i mean HATE grinding and kill x number of monsters to level im 3 job and you now how?
i do every quest in ragnarok, namelles island bayaland turtle, the rachel ones (when you figure out a conspiracy) the juno ones (is suppost to be a democracy but is corrupted) and the rune midgart ones (all about the king)

this game connot have personal history quests. because you are not special you are just another traveler/ warrior/ researcher more. but in fact you can alter the world.

im kinda new too, i get one shoted, grinding bored and very confused (my first build was such a mess)
but instead of crying "broken,boring" i found something to do. Ragnarok have a certain magic that you can´t explain. if you dont like , im sorry but dont come here to complian about nosenses.

on the other hand, i agree, being a 150 is too easy now, quests surely must have better exp, have more quests and remove the TI , that would be (in my opinion) the best solution

and iron plushy, why are you even here? you hate the game, you make it clear every time you post. either you are a troll or someone with nothing better to do.

Edited by recolector22, 26 November 2011 - 10:57 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users