Maybe...this time it'll go better? - Game Discussions (archived) - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Maybe...this time it'll go better?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 a567910

a567910

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 06 November 2011 - 07:36 PM

Hey...so yeah, I've tried to place this game many a time before, but SOMETHING has always happened. Last time, my computer had some viruses and it was so old .-. that the screen turned a shade of blue, attempting to play RO...with a blue tint is hell, anyway. I've read through the beginner guide, I'm just a tad bit confused on job growth...but I'm sure I'll figure something out...anyway hey... xD You'll be seeing me and my little bro around in game so I just wanted to pop in and say hi, for the 3rd time or so. Any questions? Feel free to ask away. Have a pleasant evening.

#2 Helios0

Helios0

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2425 posts
  • Server:Chaos (Yggdrasil☻RIP)

Posted 06 November 2011 - 10:09 PM

what was your job growth question?

#3 a567910

a567910

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 01:30 PM

Nothing much, I was reading around and saw something to the extent of there being no guides to go off of for renewal, would the old ones still be good references? I really don't like winging it in a new game :X doing so tends to turn out poor results.

#4 Helios0

Helios0

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2425 posts
  • Server:Chaos (Yggdrasil☻RIP)

Posted 07 November 2011 - 03:16 PM

most things are the same in renewal in terms of quests

most changes are to

stats - skills - monster locations - (some) monster drops

if any question pops out of your head feel free to ask. game mechanics, leveling strategies, class skills, etc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users