What is the best gear/buffsets for starting raider? - Hawker Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

What is the best gear/buffsets for starting raider?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 NoodleKingg

NoodleKingg

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 06 November 2011 - 07:58 PM

Hi guys,
I decided to make a raider
I'm not that rich so I want to know which set I should get FIRST (I will eventually obtain all sets in the future)
My ideal raider is more dodge/aspd/ap
A friend I met in prison while I was leveling my champ told me I should go full chiv raptor first with lava d7 as my starter set.
I'm thinking of full glorious with typhoon d7's. (With moustache face and wings)
Any suggestions?

Edited by NoodleKingg, 16 December 2011 - 03:40 PM.

#2 SilverBlood

SilverBlood

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 274 posts
  • LocationAtlantis
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 November 2011 - 05:16 AM

Glorious first. I'm pretty sure it's still considered as a main set for raiders. Even if you'll eventually switch/use full chiv, you will need this set for buffing up accu n dodge.

On another note, AP isnt (almost) everything. Especially since you said you want to focuss on aspd; you'll notice that at a sertain point ap ( or anything else ) will need to make room for accu.

Further then that there is no " real " build. Builds change, people experiment over time due to game changes/new standards/etc. So u'll just need all sets in the end so you can test it for yourself.

Cheers.

#3 NoodleKingg

NoodleKingg

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 12 November 2011 - 11:40 AM

Glorious first. I'm pretty sure it's still considered as a main set for raiders. Even if you'll eventually switch/use full chiv, you will need this set for buffing up accu n dodge.

On another note, AP isnt (almost) everything. Especially since you said you want to focuss on aspd; you'll notice that at a sertain point ap ( or anything else ) will need to make room for accu.

Further then that there is no " real " build. Builds change, people experiment over time due to game changes/new standards/etc. So u'll just need all sets in the end so you can test it for yourself.

Cheers.

Ah! Yeah, I was thinking glorious for my main set since it gives dodge/acc/and 30% aspd when the full set is equipped.
Thanks mate!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users