• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JGIZLE

JGIZLE

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 11:51 AM

I am currently level 61, i have a ton of quests so i will probably hit 65 by end of week.

I am just wondering a few things about the class, i have gone through all the pages of posts, and could not find specific answers.

1) I noticed that some avengers are using knuckles or staffs. I know that knuckles have higher damage and crit but pretty much the only attacking skills you can use is traps. Same thing with staffs except staffs add mp not hp, and have higher magic damage etc etc. These are both good so I am assuming avengers are using launcher now only when they are far away, or need to use escaping, and instead use 1 of these 2 other weps for higher trap damage ?

2)I already got my FOC 65 set at +5 but do not know what to enchant it with. If i plan to max the defense passive and have 5 in the DNA do I really need to add more defense to the set? If not, what is the next best choice?

3)Is it better to do high trap damage avenger or AA avenger?

4) I heard some people are getting higher levels of the medium pet capture skill over the higher pet capture skill, why ?

( For informational purpose's, I have been away from game since a week before the 3rd anniversary event ended )

Here's my build without the DNA :http://inmmo.ru/requiem/db/calc?s=97#61,0,0,0,1,0,0,1,9,10,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,8,8,0,0,4,0,4,1,0,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0

I got 5 points in the guided and explosion dna, 4 soon 5 in the defense passive dna, eventually i planned 5 in the bomb mine dna. I was thinking of putting the last 5 in the paralysis trap and maybe buying 5 DNA to add into something.

#2 Prototipe

Prototipe

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 580 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 07 November 2011 - 03:51 PM

I am currently level 61, i have a ton of quests so i will probably hit 65 by end of week.

I am just wondering a few things about the class, i have gone through all the pages of posts, and could not find specific answers.

1) I noticed that some avengers are using knuckles or staffs. I know that knuckles have higher damage and crit but pretty much the only attacking skills you can use is traps. Same thing with staffs except staffs add mp not hp, and have higher magic damage etc etc. These are both good so I am assuming avengers are using launcher now only when they are far away, or need to use escaping, and instead use 1 of these 2 other weps for higher trap damage ?

2)I already got my FOC 65 set at +5 but do not know what to enchant it with. If i plan to max the defense passive and have 5 in the DNA do I really need to add more defense to the set? If not, what is the next best choice?

3)Is it better to do high trap damage avenger or AA avenger?

4) I heard some people are getting higher levels of the medium pet capture skill over the higher pet capture skill, why ?

( For informational purpose's, I have been away from game since a week before the 3rd anniversary event ended )

Here's my build without the DNA :http://inmmo.ru/requiem/db/calc?s=97#61,0,0,0,1,0,0,1,9,10,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,8,8,0,0,4,0,4,1,0,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0

I got 5 points in the guided and explosion dna, 4 soon 5 in the defense passive dna, eventually i planned 5 in the bomb mine dna. I was thinking of putting the last 5 in the paralysis trap and maybe buying 5 DNA to add into something.

1) Traps are magic dmg, so staves give high dmg boost because they + magic dmg per reinforce whereas knuckles + physical dmg per reinforce. Some avengers prefer to use knuckles because it gives a lot of con, which increases your survivability, but i find that the same can be achieved through using the lv71 staff: Root of Hell Tree. Personally, I switch between launchers, for escaping, uppercut and occational AA when I don't want to wait for my traps to go off, and staves for placing traps.

2)Best set out there for Avengers is the lv72 Devastation, excluding the 79 and 85 sets as they are impossible to make uncursed/perfect and costs a hell lot of money and carus per reinforce. With Devastation set, you can easily max defense and reach 10k+ hp. 65 FOC is great until you can get a full set of Devastation with at least +5. As for enchants, personally I favor light resist and biaskra/RH con/in or con/dex xeons as they add survivability, but I don't know what others think.

3)By AA avenger I assume you mean mostly using your launcher for attacks. If so, UJC to a ranger. Avengers are most suited for traps and pets.

4)This is true when you don't have your higher pet capture at lv4+. Some people prefer to max medium pet capture at lower lvs and reset to higher pet capture when they can get it to lv4+.

For DNA, I have nothing to offer. Every build differs according to play style and how much coupons you are willing to purchase. Play your toon and find out whatever best suits you.

Good luck!

Edited by Prototipe, 07 November 2011 - 03:52 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users