This is it + Fun Party - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 5 votes

This is it + Fun Party

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#26 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10262 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 09 November 2011 - 10:38 AM

I'll be in on Saturday, let me know how I can help you out. You be safe out on deployment, ya hear?

#27 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal

Posted 09 November 2011 - 10:56 AM

depending on what you give out, if valk players want to get in on this to play the games and have fun and actually win and dont want the ymir item, i dont mind giving them an equiv item on valk or in zeny.

#28 Beyond

Beyond

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts
  • LocationThe Cloud
  • Server:Loki -> Ymir -> Chaos

Posted 09 November 2011 - 03:57 PM

@Andini - Looking at the conversion rate's for the items between the servers. I think it might be a little harsh on your end and I wouldn't want to put you through that. I think I may make a character for both Ygg and Valk and if a player from another server wins, I can give them a KP equivalent for their server.

@Ali0510 - Thank you for the suggestions, the first will really come in handy for some of the games. :)

@Rutana - Sorry about that :) I'll fight tooth and nail and make it back. ;)

Edited by Beyond, 10 November 2011 - 03:07 PM.

#29 Beyond

Beyond

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts
  • LocationThe Cloud
  • Server:Loki -> Ymir -> Chaos

Posted 11 November 2011 - 03:15 PM

Less than 24 hours till the event bumpage :D

Edited by Beyond, 11 November 2011 - 03:15 PM.

#30 Okii

Okii

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1733 posts
  • LocationAppleton, WI
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 11 November 2011 - 03:22 PM

Posted Image I'm excited!

#31 ZeroCross

ZeroCross

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 06:10 PM

Time for some legitimate QQ :D

Keep yourself safe and return asap.

Edited by ZeroCross, 11 November 2011 - 06:14 PM.

#32 Minchi

Minchi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 582 posts
  • Server:CHAOS BRUH!!!

Posted 11 November 2011 - 07:17 PM

For those who may or may not know. I will be leaving for deployment to Afghanistan here in the next few weeks and will be gone till around April/May time frame. This post isn't about the war and who is right or wrong. It is about the one game that brought us all together. Ragnarok has been my second addiction and my third love and I've seen it grow and I hope it to take many more years away from me.

So on Ymir this week on the 12th of November(Saturday) @ 3pm PST(time may change drastically depending on the situation), join me in the town of Prontera for a huge event. From the Newbies to the Elites, to the GM's to the Trolls, Yggdrasil to Valkyrie. Everyone is welcome(except for the bots, you can stay where you are). Come say your Goodbyes and your Hellos and let's have some fun.

There will be many different types of games played, and prizes will be handed out, but you'll have to be fast, smart, and lucky. Also, If you are from one of the other servers and don't have need for the prize that's fine too. Everyone is welcome to come and play.

Always room for more games. If you have a game you think are fun and that can work in iRO, send me a PM with the game name and rules and I'll see if I can fit it in.

There will be a secret grand prize at the end!!

If there are any prizes leftover after this event, they will be donated to Ultimates Weekend Events to be given out.

I think i just shed a tear and i never cry Salutes*

#33 llzarrockll

llzarrockll

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 293 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 08:56 PM

:D *sniffles* come back soon kay? *huggs*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users