To One Thing Constant Never - Creative Contraptions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

To One Thing Constant Never

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Rosenthrall

Rosenthrall

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 288 posts
  • LocationAlberta, Canada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 11 November 2011 - 01:05 AM

Posted Image

I tend to avoid posting art threads for a number of reasons. 1) I'm an awful rambler, 2) my art is pretty bad and 3) there is always going to be a huge amount of backlog. A-Anyway, I do quite a lot of Photoshop work (usually not involving my own drawings) and pencil drawings.

I take requests for icons/banners/signatures etc for the forums and I will also try to do commissions! I've never really done them before so @__@ excuse any unprofessionalism. >:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Some of this art is pretty/very old but they're not placed in any particular order because I'm just that disorganized.
Posted Image

Posted Image

This image is really outdated since my paladin is now an RG, but I don't really feel like attempting a metal bikini anytime soon...

Posted Image

Most recent work. Learn a new technique in drawing class. Use it for fanart. Yup. This took approximately 3-4 hours to finish.

Posted Image

And that's all there is, there isn't anymore. For now. I don't want to spam too much. ;~; Thanks for looking and I hope you liked it!

All art & resources used belong to their respective creators and I don't claim any credit for them.
I post more or less all my work on my Deviantart and/or my Tumblr. I'm not done getting my backlog out of the latter, so there might be some spam there.

Edited by Rosenthrall, 11 November 2011 - 07:20 PM.

#2 Kitten

Kitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3077 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 01:09 AM

Very nice!

I really love that Spore avatar, and the Nyanko-Sensei one made me smile. On top of having a lot of talent, it's pretty clear you also have good taste. I mean that not only in subject matter, but aesthetically. They're really well laid out.

#3 Okii

Okii

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1733 posts
  • LocationAppleton, WI
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 11 November 2011 - 02:20 AM

I love the simplicity of it, yet it's got a sense of elegance with the flow of the lines..
Very good, please spam more O.O

#4 Rutana

Rutana

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1553 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 11 November 2011 - 04:49 AM

I hate it when artists say that they're bad when it's clearly not the case! :D

(yes, this was meant to be an compliment...)

(Edit: How comes that a smiley looks complitly different in the preview than the post? >.<)

Edited by Rutana, 11 November 2011 - 04:50 AM.

#5 Rosenthrall

Rosenthrall

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 288 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 06:16 PM

Very nice!

I really love that Spore avatar, and the Nyanko-Sensei one made me smile. On top of having a lot of talent, it's pretty clear you also have good taste. I mean that not only in subject matter, but aesthetically. They're really well laid out.

Thank you! I'm so flattered that you like the spore and Nyanko-sensei. >w<

I've just become really anal over the years spamming art because personally for me, I sometimes don't bother looking at an art thread if it's not nicely arranged. >_>

I love the simplicity of it, yet it's got a sense of elegance with the flow of the lines..
Very good, please spam more O.O

Thanks! My lines on paint programs are really messy so I tend to prefer to draw in pencil. Also, thank you for the watch on DA. :(
I still have a lot of backlog that's only getting added to so spam will probably be forthcoming. /shot

I hate it when artists say that they're bad when it's clearly not the case! :D

(yes, this was meant to be an compliment...)

(Edit: How comes that a smiley looks complitly different in the preview than the post? >.<)

I count myself bad on a lot of technical aspects. ^^; I never took formal art classes until I went into art college where I'm doing my first year. Anatomy is an especial problem for me and it will be soooo clear in other pictures. I'm really not good compared to a lot of other artists.

I do realise it was a compliment, though, and thank you so much~ <3

Edited by Rosenthrall, 11 November 2011 - 06:16 PM.

#6 Rosenthrall

Rosenthrall

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 288 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 06:34 PM

More icons to try to balance out the lack of colour in my drawings. xD

Non-RO spam time. x__x

This was the first ink drawing I ever did and was prior to the one of my friend's warlock. It was an experiment in class which kind of ended up being a bit of Natsume Yuujinchou fanart when my professor pressed me to make something up. I feel like a bit of a one-trick pony sometimes with this technique just because I've really only mastered drawing mountains so I just redo them over and over...

I forgot to edit the contrast on this in Photoshop so it's a bit dull.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thank you for looking! <3

All art & resources used belong to their respective creators.

Edited by Rosenthrall, 11 November 2011 - 06:35 PM.

#7 Beyond

Beyond

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts
  • LocationThe Cloud
  • Server:Loki -> Ymir -> Chaos

Posted 11 November 2011 - 07:16 PM

Great works

This is by far my favorite piece
Posted Image

Keep up the great drawings

Edited by Beyond, 11 November 2011 - 07:19 PM.

#8 Okii

Okii

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1733 posts
  • LocationAppleton, WI

Posted 11 November 2011 - 08:21 PM

I count myself bad on a lot of technical aspects. ^^; I never took formal art classes until I went into art college where I'm doing my first year. Anatomy is an especial problem for me and it will be soooo clear in other pictures. I'm really not good compared to a lot of other artists.

I do realise it was a compliment, though, and thank you so much~ <3

You should never compare your art to another's. Hard to gain a unique style that way.
Your art is very good and you should do what you like most :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users