For GX Complainning About Getting Parties - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

For GX Complainning About Getting Parties

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#51 Astraeos

Astraeos

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 666 posts
  • LocationMars
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 13 November 2011 - 10:29 PM

so wats going on in here guys~ =D

glad to see theres ppl speakin about this... granted i worded it wrong in my rage of watching people perform so poorly at something so simple... when i meant i had to know you i more meant if uve proven urself... understand wat needs to be done as a gx to support and bring something to the table, like if i ask you want class and you say gx, tell me what your gonna do before i have to ask or question if i should bother... i dont do ti's anymore without my lil "clique" for this very reason, as with just 2~3 of us we can carry a majority of a party, as can be said for a lotta experienced players

my bad if it seemed like "this guys just a douche"... but bads gonna bad and after bio3 i got tired of telling players how to play and make things easier on themselves and the party (mainly the priests)

if bio3 or a relatively difficult ti comes out and my gx is range... ill make another video with less ragequit

edit: btw i dont give a :bang: about this title LOL

Edited by Astraeos, 13 November 2011 - 10:31 PM.

#52 Kaillera

Kaillera

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 11:38 PM

I consider GX's to be leeches in TI and deadly in WoE. They are usually still welcome as extras as long as the core functioning members are present.

If it's places above 120, they suck pretty bad unless it's not a TI zone. Wasn't there tons of GX and Rangers sitting in eden all week looking for Bio3?

Every class should have a nuke skill that deals 100k-800k in quick succession.

Andoramus needs a boost by a lot seriously. Arrow Vulcan and Reverberation as well. Severe Rainstorm needs a better damage curve as level goes up. Every WL/Sorc spell needs a better damage curve as level increases. Rangers needs more omph in skill damage. GX's should be able to dish out that kind of damage with their other skills, and a better damage curve for Cross Impact. Shadow Chasers should be able to ASS level 10 spells, and be given a 200-240 MATK Dagger. Triangle Shot, and Fient Bomb needs more omph into it.

#53 Kagrra

Kagrra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 299 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 13 November 2011 - 11:42 PM

glad to see theres ppl speakin about this... granted i worded it wrong in my rage of watching people perform so poorly at something so simple... when i meant i had to know you i more meant if uve proven urself... understand wat needs to be done as a gx to support and bring something to the table, like if i ask you want class and you say gx, tell me what your gonna do before i have to ask or question if i should bother... i dont do ti's anymore without my lil "clique" for this very reason, as with just 2~3 of us we can carry a majority of a party, as can be said for a lotta experienced players

I must say, I enjoyed the parties I've been in with your "clique" on my Wanderer. :> Very well organized compared to most, and very nice.
I've noticed with a lot of parties that I've had the misfortune of being in, only a couple players actually do decent work in the parties, while the others complain or do the minimum of work, but think they're doing a ton. And when properly played, GXs are great pullers or good at picking off the last couple monsters that an AoE forgot. But one point I have to make about skill, people who just started playing the class, I guess 105ish in the case of the Juperos turn in, they're not going to be as good as someone who's played the class longer, but they should learn how to pick up the skills needed to properly function in a party.
^ kind of choppy, but basically agreeing about skills and parties.

Your video actually made me want to play GX again. Kind of rusty with backslide, but when I was mobbing for some friends in Einbroch, I followed your actions in the video and mob for them since I had nothing in range. lol.

#54 LazyStevz

LazyStevz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 02:24 AM

Y'know...

All this talk really points to how the community treats others. While my dubbed main is a GX I can't help but think that I'm probably playing in the wrong game. As much as it's to no offence that GXs aren't effective inherently puts the community into some sort of 'efficiency' complex where usefulness is above else. In some respects that doesn't mean I enjoy the game.

Before renewal I was part of 2 awesome parties in abyss as a SinX. One was a very balanced party which liked to randomly converse with each other, all being busy while getting a good return in TI. The other was comprised of 5 SinXs, a Hunter, a Dancer, a LK, a Sader, 2 Priests (1 HP) and a Linker... Turned out to be the best 3 hours I've spent in a party ever. The TI wasn't as good but the company was.

IMHO the TI events are useful to level but can sap the 'Fun' out of playing this game. As a member of this community since beta I must apologise for not doing a better job. (... And not being as active!)

#55 mustapusta

mustapusta

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 02:33 AM

People are finally making threads about things i complain in game a few months ago? Nice. Also GX are only useful for pulling with backslide. anything else and you might look for suras/rks/rgs/wanderers/everythingelsethatdoesn'tsuck

#56 Bladefox

Bladefox

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • Server:Chaos - Renewal

Posted 14 November 2011 - 04:17 AM

I've said it like 5 times in other threads. We're forced to get AGI and LUK both auto attack stats. Yet the only skill besides a few passives that increases our auto attack is EDP. Add the class being balanced around apparently having EDP up 100% of the time then making EDP a pain in the ass to farm and create, making it cost anywhere from 100-300k per bottle you create a -_-ty class.

Cross Impact doesn't scale well even with 100's of millions of zenny poured into carding of weapons compared to what a RK wearing any spear decently upgraded can do.

I just want to get 150 and stop caring about this broken ass game already.

#57 Faeli

Faeli

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 06:30 PM

I LOVE partying Astreos, and I hate the majority of theif-class players. I'm class-ist :bang: Given I'm not entirely a jerk... I do invite one novelty class per party I make lol @_@

#58 Unifan

Unifan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 711 posts
  • Server:Private Server

Posted 14 November 2011 - 07:29 PM

People are finally making threads about things i complain in game a few months ago? Nice. Also GX are only useful for pulling with backslide. anything else and you might look for suras/rks/rgs/wanderers/everythingelsethatdoesn'tsuck

arch bishop Q_Q

#59 Henry

Henry

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 November 2011 - 12:32 PM

So TRUTH...
I can feel how hard for a gx to find a party...BUT
after you go through the tough time, GXs will be super cool...xD
and when you reach 140+...you will be SUPER GOOD...
For Bio3 party, no way to not hving a GX...the only mob that can kill a PD gx is KK...and all the other mobs will be tanked easily...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users