Equipment build for Full Support AB? - Acolyte Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Equipment build for Full Support AB?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Silver0141

Silver0141

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 04:50 PM

So yeah, my equipment is crappy to me at the moment. I'd need suggestions. I'm full support and such, so yeah. I'd gladly prefer a build that increased my heal and total HP.

Currently I have Equipped:
Head (Upper and Mid):+6 Benevolent Guardian[1]
Head (Lower): Angry Snarl
Body: Blessed Puente Robe[1]; Carded with one Geographer Card
Right Hand: Arc Wand of the Soul[2]; Carded with one Fur Seal Card
Left Hand: Buckler[1]
Robe: Eden Group Manteau
Shoes: Eden Group Boots III
Accessory 1: Clip of Chance[1]; Carded with one Cookie Card
Accessory 2: Spiritual Ring

I do plan on buying a Holy Stick [1] to make the set with my Benevolent Guardian.

#2 MotherOneDog

MotherOneDog

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2093 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 12 November 2011 - 06:40 PM

Top Headgear: +9 Benevolent Guardian[1]
Lower Headgear: Well-chewed Pencil
Weapon: +9 Holy Stick[1]
Armor: +9 Diabolus Robe[+3DEX Enchant]
Shield: +7 Resistant Valk Shield (Hodremlin Card)
Garment: +7 Immune Diabolus Manteau (Raydric Card)
Footgear: +9 Superior Diabolus Boots (Firelock Soldier Card)
Accessory 1: Diabolus Ring Under a Cast (Phen Card)
Accessory 2: Diabolus Ring[1]

With these equipment, I have about 16,000++HP/3000++SP at level 112. I was also aiming for higher heals/higher HP when I chose to use these gears.

The D.Robe gives 6% more healing power, coupled with a 10% After Cast Delay reduction. It also grants 150 more Max SP. If worn with D.Ring, +3% ATK & MATK.
The D.Ring gives 5% more healing power EACH, and 100HP EACH = 10% more healing power and 200HP altogether.
The D.Manteau gives 100HP and 5% extra resistance to Neutral Property. If worn with D.Boots, it gives 6% more Max HP.
The D.Shoes gives (BaseLevel*10) extra HP and if carded with a Firelock Soldier Card, it gives that bonus along with an extra 10%HP + 10%SP.

If not, you can also try another equipment set. This set is significantly cheaper. I'll keep the Benevolent Guardian and Holy Stick combo in this set because I'm guessing you're gonna stick with those. This set (excluding the Benevolent/HolyStick combo) was the exact set I used when I got back to playing RO. I forget what headgear/weapon I used. I believe it was an AoA for headgear and a +5 Evil Bone Wand or something (lol EBW is sexy don't judge me) for weapon. At the time, Yggdrasil Crown was not yet introduced. That's why I used an AoA.

Top Headgear: +6 Benevolent Guardian[1] (If possible, try to get this to +7. Although I'm sure you alrdy know that. Lol.)
Lower Headgear: Well-chewed Pencil
Weapon: +7 Holy Stick[1]
Armor: +4 Odin's Blessing of Ares
Shield: +4 Valk Shield (Racial cards will depend on where you intend to go party/level. Stone Bucklers work well too and are waaaaaaaaaay cheaper. Highly recommend investing in a Khalitzburg Card)
Garment: +4 Vali's Manteau
Footgear: +4 Vidar's Boots
Accessory 1: Phen Clip
Accessory 2: Spiritual Ring

Odin's Blessing + Vali's Manteau + Vidar's Boots Combo grants +5VIT and 10% more HP/SP regeneration on top of each gear's own bonuses. If you cannot afford a Well-chewed Pencil, I'd get a Romantic Flower first. They're really nice. Lol! =P

Hope this helps!

Edited by MotherOneDog, 12 November 2011 - 07:44 PM.

#3 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 12 November 2011 - 09:38 PM

one word, the resistant valk shield isn't that great since it doesn't work on skills. You're better off using racial reducts or ogretooth for something more generic.

#4 MotherOneDog

MotherOneDog

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2093 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 09:56 PM

one word, the resistant valk shield isn't that great since it doesn't work on skills. You're better off using racial reducts or ogretooth for something more generic.

Thanks for pointing that out. I was not aware of that. Either way, I still prefer using a Hodremlin cuz I hate transferring equipment. Lol. But good to know! Thanks a lot!

#5 Silver0141

Silver0141

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 07:25 AM

Thanks for the equipment build and reasons/suggestions, but is the Phen Card really necessary? I seem to get along well in parties by just using Kyrie/Praefation to protect me while casting, the Phen Card would just slow my casting down XD

Edit: Also, where would I get the +3 Dex Enchant on the Diabolus Robe?

Edited by Silver0141, 13 November 2011 - 07:33 AM.

#6 oble

oble

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 07:41 AM

What do you mean by "it doesn't work on skills"?

Silver0141: I'm using a Sprint set and enjoying the faster casting and high heal spams, although my heal amount isn't that great :bang: and a +7 erde for the little bit of heal boost and knocking around a bit.

#7 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 13 November 2011 - 08:08 AM

Phen is pretty much vital, if KE / prae breaks you won#t be able to recast. Don't worry it doesnt take much off your time once you have good dex.

As for the resistant thing, it's a proc for perfect dodge. Perfect dodge doesn't apply to skills, only regular melee attacks.

#8 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 13 November 2011 - 09:05 AM

If you have Sprint + Kiel or Beelzebub, you don't need Phen since you'll achieve instant cast and no delay.

#9 Silver0141

Silver0141

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 09:16 AM

Not too keen on the sprint set, I'd rather have moar healz XD.
What would good dex be? My dex is 30 right now and Im planning on maxing INT at 120 and putting whats left into VIT.

#10 MotherOneDog

MotherOneDog

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2093 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 07:52 PM

@CeruleanGamer I lmao-ed at your post.

@Silver0141 Having a Phen Card is one of the most important items a caster class needs to have. Using Kyrie/Praefation to protect yourself while casting is only good to a certain extent. If you get mobbed by even 3-5 mobs at Nogg for example, your Kyrie/Praefation will disappear in literally 2 seconds (unless your Praefation is maxed but I highly doubt it is). A Phen Card allows you to carry out your job as a caster no matter what happens. You are the healer in the party and everybody's survival rests upon you. Like Xellie said, 25% increase in cast time really isn't that bad with a good amount of DEX. If it bothers you that much, you can also opt for an Orleans's Gown. It only increases cast time by 15%. Problem is, its defense rate is garbage. I'd rather get a Phen and use a stronger armor. Besides, a Phen is tens of millions cheaper than that stupid armor. Lol. With regards to where to get Stat Enchanting done, these are the coordinates of the NPC that does this for you = 164,60. It's somewhere near South Prontera. Be mindful that there is a chance of failure and that seriously burns holes in your pockets. Personally wasted 700m on getting my Diabolus Robe enchanted with +3DEX. Would have rather bought one but nobody was selling and I've been trying to get a hold of a seller for ridiculously long. Was sorta forced into making my own. Personally, I'd get at least 80-90DEX. It helps tons with Lvl 1 High Heal. This is my current stat allocation for my AB = 90VIT, 105INT, 70DEX. Hope this helps!

#11 tintinnabule

tintinnabule

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 10:45 PM

Is the Morpheus set not recommended? Maybe I should rethink my equip?

#12 MotherOneDog

MotherOneDog

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2093 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 06:13 PM

Is the Morpheus set not recommended? Maybe I should rethink my equip?

Morpheus Set is actually pretty decent. And it's relatively cheap. But I'm not a fan of using sets. Really up to the user, though. I'd say Morpheus Set is good until you earn enough zeny to get better equipment. Besides, the Morpheus headgear is sexy ^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users