November 15, Patch Notes - Page 3 - Ragnarok: Patch History - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

November 15, Patch Notes

• Please log in to reply
196 replies to this topic

#51 sayoko

sayoko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 590 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 14 November 2011 - 05:55 PM

the super and ultra novice can enter in woe of novices?

#52 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 14 November 2011 - 06:04 PM

One question.

You said Green Ales will have no reuse cd. So, when 14.1 is implemented, will green ales still have no reuse cd? because I heard that, in 14.1, every %heal item will have reuse cd. Just want to make it clear, so I can plan ahead.

The answer is all in the OP, everytime I try to quote it the formatting goes to crap.

#53 Falcifer

Falcifer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 355 posts
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 14 November 2011 - 06:05 PM

That would be amusing but insanely one sided. Imagine if you put those 150 super novices into that novice woe...kinda cool but probably one of those would wipe a guild of countless novices xD I bet it is just normal "novices" so the only advantage people can have is a lvl 99 novice '-'

Edited by Falcifer, 14 November 2011 - 06:06 PM.

#54 Hrothmund

Hrothmund

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2168 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 06:10 PM

if they made it only normal novices nobody would turn up. It really has to be open to all novice "classes" to get enough attention. Probably needs to be only 1 or 2 castles, an entire realm is probably too much.

I think a single woe 2.0 castle would be sufficient with GM's starting out holding it but not participating so barricades are up, to give everyone a fair shot.

Its somewhat funny that a ranked slim will heal more than an ale in this particular woe :bang:

Edited by Hrothmund, 14 November 2011 - 06:13 PM.

#55 TheLastExile

TheLastExile

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 407 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 14 November 2011 - 06:24 PM

Can you just COMPLETELY Disable God items during WoE, the current Stagnation among the Yggdrasil guilds results in Valkyrie holding all castles and god items on our server, through the use of items they smuggle into the serve including GTB Carded Shields, Maya Purpal glasses that the got during the time OCAs were transferable, as well as the use of Player stand ins (Pepole from Valk Valkyrie Guild, playing charas to fight during WoE on Ygg only) Odd that there can be 5 different "That" Charas online and no one from the Gm team bats an Eyelid. Lots going on yet no one seems to see it... could be that GMs are ignoring it because of the amount of money that Valk pour into the game (90% not eve there's, obtained though trading in game items for Game codes, your awfully grey when it comes to that GMs)

#56 sayoko

sayoko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 590 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 06:27 PM

we can use super and ultra novice or no???????????????????

#57 firemaster00

firemaster00

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 06:37 PM

so for the +9 morroc doll. can that get some sp effect. I think bleeding and crit wounds is rather useless to many classes..... It really made it not worth wasting my zeny upgrading...

#58 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 November 2011 - 06:47 PM

Can you just COMPLETELY Disable God items during WoE, the current Stagnation among the Yggdrasil guilds results in Valkyrie holding all castles and god items on our server, through the use of items they smuggle into the serve including GTB Carded Shields, Maya Purpal glasses that the got during the time OCAs were transferable, as well as the use of Player stand ins (Pepole from Valk Valkyrie Guild, playing charas to fight during WoE on Ygg only) Odd that there can be 5 different "That" Charas online and no one from the Gm team bats an Eyelid. Lots going on yet no one seems to see it... could be that GMs are ignoring it because of the amount of money that Valk pour into the game (90% not eve there's, obtained though trading in game items for Game codes, your awfully grey when it comes to that GMs)

This is so true... I saw a guildie get like 3 GTBs from an oca the other night and others transferring god items and even one getting a maya purpal card on their cereal box. Those cheaters :waddle:

and the new woe maps what are?

http://rune-nifelhei...apa/schg_dun01/

Those maps are the new guild dungeon maps (which you gain access to by investing in the refurbished Woe 1).

the St. Pats does not work like rideword hat. St. Pats gives you HP/SP upon killing a monster NOT each hit. rideword is each hit you've a chance of getting sp.

Uigh, you are right :bang: . So st patty hat will not stack with niddu garment, pets or hunterflycards and be a replacement of ridy... let's just hope that the recovery is worth it then, and hopefully St patty hat will still be useful.

Edited by Kadnya, 14 November 2011 - 06:54 PM.

#59 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 14 November 2011 - 07:41 PM

And Ninjas will fall within what category for these WoE Events?

#60 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 14 November 2011 - 07:51 PM

How about the event woes being like, only some realms? Or 1 hr event woe in some realms, then 1 hr normal woe in other realms? I don't really have gear for any of my non-third-job chars, nor do I really want to play them. I would probably not attend a non-third-job woe, is what I'm saying, and I think there are others of similar opinion.

#61 Pedrov

Pedrov

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 07:59 PM

so for the +9 morroc doll. can that get some sp effect. I think bleeding and crit wounds is rather useless to many classes..... It really made it not worth wasting my zeny upgrading...

this please make some other sp effect :bang:

#62 yyuuhhjjnnmm

yyuuhhjjnnmm

I made it Off Topic

• Lockdown
  • 50 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 14 November 2011 - 08:02 PM

YES! Event WoEs! I loved those last year. Hope it's the same... Novice class.... That's gonna be fun hehhe

#63 Luckywhiterabbit

Luckywhiterabbit

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1740 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 08:42 PM

Very disappointed about green ales no longer dropping from the hat. What good is the stupid thing worth now anymore? It's basically just a rideword hat now, and I already have one of those.

Getting ales from that hat was a big part of my enjoyment with mobbing. I still have other hats which drop items but the ale hat was by far my most treasured. Boo.

edit: I'm putting some hope in 'next march the effect will return'. It better return FOR GOOD by then, after the population of ales has dwindled a little.

Edited by Luckywhiterabbit, 14 November 2011 - 08:47 PM.

#64 sayoko

sayoko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 590 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 08:46 PM

Very disappointed about green ales no longer dropping from the hat. What good is the stupid thing worth now anymore? It's basically just a rideword hat now, and I already have one of those.

Getting ales from that hat was a big part of my enjoyment with mobbing. I still have other hats which drop items but the ale hat was by far my most treasured. Boo.

yes.......... i would like that the hat keep droping the ales, even if they dont have the effect OR have other effect, nerfed or not, it feels sooooooooooo nice when i kill a poring anda green beer pop out XD

#65 Susan

Susan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1024 posts
  • Server:ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Posted 14 November 2011 - 08:59 PM

I hope the 20 Green Ales in my Genetics cart are the only ales you forgot to delete, before this weight increase happens :waddle:
or you'll have to mess with people reporting 66k weight cart rams

:bang:

#66 Akami

Akami

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1121 posts
  • LocationHell
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 14 November 2011 - 09:10 PM

It's gonna be funny seeing a bunch of novices slowly chewing on the emp.

And Bio2 please.

Edited by Akami, 14 November 2011 - 09:52 PM.

#67 Loki1669

Loki1669

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 09:43 PM

Merry Badger will be significantly updating her trade in and prize giving values.

Would it be possible to add regeneration potions and maybe kafra cards to her redemption options? Might solve some of the "potion efficiency issues" people are having; kafra cards would be a plus. I know I'd get a bunch of both with EMB's in a heartbeat.

#68 Xerloris

Xerloris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 10:13 PM

I bet you also have some interesting theories on the moon landing and area 51.

#69 Periphery

Periphery

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • LocationBurnaby/Surrey BC

Posted 14 November 2011 - 10:18 PM

FOR THE THIRD TIME , SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE THE V.I.P BONUS WENT FOR SPENDING 3000 KP THIS MONTH

#70 Loki1669

Loki1669

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 10:28 PM

FOR THE THIRD TIME , SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE THE V.I.P BONUS WENT FOR SPENDING 3000 KP THIS MONTH

I was wondering about that myself, but guess we'll just have to wait till Thursday after 6pm, like it says on the website.

#71 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 14 November 2011 - 10:32 PM

Chill out, it should set for tomorrow after maint, there has been some problems with some of their internal tools.

#72 Tigra

Tigra

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1656 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 10:49 PM

Hey if it makes you feel any better by the time you decided to sell them st pats day would have rolled around again and the value of the ales would have dropped.

I was actually in the process of selling them when the GMs decided to explode the market. Of course I would have sold them before the next St. Patrick's event, that's like selling 101~!

And I see my post got deleted. Good job trying to cover up your retarded-ness. Like I said, I wish we could vote to keep yall in leadership positions.

#73 Revenga

Revenga

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 10:54 PM

lol @ people who thought the St Patrick's hat would replace/contend with rideword...
It's a low chance to get HP/SP upon the monster's death. It would be cool if that wasn't the case, but it is.

#74 sakurawings1

sakurawings1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts
  • LocationToronto, ON
  • Server:Chaos -> Ymir -> Chaos

Posted 15 November 2011 - 12:44 AM

Are marching hats becoming tradable after this maint? :bang:

#75 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 15 November 2011 - 01:06 AM

For the 22nd through December we are planning Event WoEs. We will be shutting down all castles and setting up special WoE circumstances for all castles. Current Castle holders will lose their castles, but will have them restored after the events are over in January. We are going to have limited realms open during the period, and the circumstances of the WoE posted.

• In General we will have to remove the ability to Guild Recall to keep the limitations intact.
  • Novice only
  • 1st Class only
  • 2nd Class and below only
  • Trans under only
  • 3rd class only
  • Some woes will have the damage reduction modified, and god item function disabled.
The goal is to not only more fully work out the kinks with the upcoming skill balance update, but to also experiment with different timings and conditions of WoE. We will also try to make WoE a longer you hold it the more rewards you get. perhaps like hold for 10 minutes a guild prize is awarded, hold another 10 another reward etc. It may not work but we want to give it a shot. We are shooting still for 14.1 to launch by the 29th, so this event will be a part of that celebration.

Why not just make a "Pre-Renewal" set WOE so all non-Renewal classes can join. I dont think Novice~Super Novice, 1st~2nd Class separate WOEs gona be fun you know... :bang:

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 15 November 2011 - 01:06 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users