Do not buy Incubus Pet at the moment. - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Do not buy Incubus Pet at the moment.

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Demegogaga

Demegogaga

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:58 AM

Hey guys, it is very disappointing, but I'd like to inform you guys about this so that you guys won't do the same mistake that I did.

The Incubus pet & Succubus pet is still full of bug and I do not recommend you guys to have it or even buy the taming item until it's fixed.

Incubus:
-Does not talk even after reaching 'Loyal' Intimacy level.
-Does not give bonus stats/being useful like other pets.
-Some can not even perform and use emoticons (Mine can though.
-To conclude, It will just waste ur time and Zeny. So don't buy it yet until it is fixed.

Succubus:
-Cannot be captured, after the slotting says "Success", it just disappeared. No eggs or anything in the inventory.

Oh, and Green Maiden is even worse =S

I have wasted 78,000,000 Zeny buying the Incubus Egg and have spent 100,000+Zeny for it's food (It takes soooOoooOoooOOoooOoo Looonnggg to get to Loyal, is this a bug as well? I never died or let it hungry when raising my incu)
And I have successfully captured 3 succubusses in Geffenia but the eggs just weren't there in the inventory. Good thing is that I didn't buy the taming Item, I got them.

=(
Sad face.

#2 FUEGOECK

FUEGOECK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1662 posts
  • LocationTijuana [HECHO EN MEXICO]
  • Server:Valkyrie Server

Posted 16 November 2011 - 12:10 PM

Hey guys, it is very disappointing, but I'd like to inform you guys about this so that you guys won't do the same mistake that I did.

The Incubus pet & Succubus pet is still full of bug and I do not recommend you guys to have it or even buy the taming item until it's fixed.

Incubus:
-Does not talk even after reaching 'Loyal' Intimacy level.
-Does not give bonus stats/being useful like other pets.
-Some can not even perform and use emoticons (Mine can though.
-To conclude, It will just waste ur time and Zeny. So don't buy it yet until it is fixed.

Succubus:
-Cannot be captured, after the slotting says "Success", it just disappeared. No eggs or anything in the inventory.

Oh, and Green Maiden is even worse =S

I have wasted 78,000,000 Zeny buying the Incubus Egg and have spent 100,000+Zeny for it's food (It takes soooOoooOoooOOoooOoo Looonnggg to get to Loyal, is this a bug as well? I never died or let it hungry when raising my incu)
And I have successfully captured 3 succubusses in Geffenia but the eggs just weren't there in the inventory. Good thing is that I didn't buy the taming Item, I got them.

=(
Sad face.

yea i notice past woe some one come in the cattle whit like 10000 sucubbus so thats a bug 2 i forggot to take a screen shoot i was choked lol try to contanct some one who could do something about it i think oda its on atm

#3 Chigikogou

Chigikogou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1778 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 November 2011 - 12:32 PM

Most pets don't talk even loyal and I don't know why (I have rice cake, whisper that became loyal and still doesn't talk)
Incubus Pet gives = MaxSP +5%, 2% chance of gaining 5% of the damage infilcted with an enemy as HP with each attack.
Some can't? What do you mean? Are we talking of Succubuses and Incubuses? Sometimes it looks like they don't do emoticons but they actually can. It just doesn't appear on your screen due to lag.
Never had an Incu/Sucu .. see if there is a change on your SP. Straighten your facts and check it. If it doesn't do what's above, then maybe you are correct.

Also about being Loyal, the higher the level your pet is; The harder it is to level.
Try to feed it when it is "Hungry" so you can double the intimacy point rather than feeding it "Neutral"

~Ciao.

#4 Demegogaga

Demegogaga

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 12:38 PM

Most pets don't talk even loyal and I don't know why (I have rice cake, whisper that became loyal and still doesn't talk)
Incubus Pet gives = MaxSP +5%, 2% chance of gaining 5% of the damage infilcted with an enemy as HP with each attack.
Some can't? What do you mean? Are we talking of Succubuses and Incubuses? Sometimes it looks like they don't do emoticons but they actually can. It just doesn't appear on your screen due to lag.
Never had an Incu/Sucu .. see if there is a change on your SP. Straighten your facts and check it. If it doesn't do what's above, then maybe you are correct.

Also about being Loyal, the higher the level your pet is; The harder it is to level.
Try to feed it when it is "Hungry" so you can double the intimacy point rather than feeding it "Neutral"

~Ciao.

Dear Chigikou, most pets does talk? Pets that I saw talking are Porings especially, and I saw Isis said "I think I'm gonna throw up".
Sohee talk as well when you feed her.
My Incubus can do emoticons and perform, but It just wouldn't talk.
And I have re-egged my Incu and hatch it again. THeres nothing changed about my hp and SP.

#5 Kitten

Kitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3077 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 12:41 PM

Most of the new pets do not have talk scripts. Some people actually consider this to be a good thing, since the scripts tend to be poorly done and they're often annoying.

#6 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 16 November 2011 - 12:47 PM

Incubus and Succubus do not have talk scripts yet. If they did, it would be a bug where they added the Poring's talk script to them.

I have both an Incubus and Succubus. They both do different kinds of Performances as well as emotes. You'll even see a new Performance on them once they reach Loyal status.

Incubus' pet bonus description in-game is not entirely accurate. Instead of +5% HP, it is in actuality +5% SP. I see changes to my SP on my RK.

If you still believe your pet is bugged, be sure to send in a ticket with screenshots of before and after having the pet out. This is assuming you see no change in your SP though.

On a different note, Green Maiden has had a talk script and Performance bug since the dawn of its existence. Heim is aware of this and is taking his sweet time in fixing it though. I can't say the same for the New Year Doll though, because I saw that variant have its own Green Maiden talk script. I haven't seen its Performance yet though.

About not being able to tame Succubus: The problem might have come up if you were past your inventory's "Different Items Limit." Ever seen that thing where you try to open an Old Blue Box or something similar only to get the message "You are over your weight limit." even though you weren't? This is similar to that, only it eats up the tame and you don't get the Pet Egg after you supposedly succeed.

Edited by GuardianTK, 16 November 2011 - 12:50 PM.

#7 Demegogaga

Demegogaga

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 12:52 PM

Most of the new pets do not have talk scripts. Some people actually consider this to be a good thing, since the scripts tend to be poorly done and they're often annoying.

Well ^^; some people might think it's annoying. But there has been protests and posts complaining about pet especially Incubus, Succubus and Green Maiden not talking and wanting it to be fixed.
If you see the pet talks all the time, u might get annoyed. But it's just that I have been spending so much time to get my pet to loyal, and now my pet isn't
doing things like other loyal pet should do? (Being able to talk)
It's like I didn't get the reward for raising it to loyal. And pet talking is actually what signifies the loyalty level. If people saw a talking pet, they'll know that that pet is loyal, and that's what people want I guess, to show other players that our pet is loyal coz its daaammn hard to raise it's intimacy lvl.

We deserve our reward :P

But anywayz, here's what the support team replied:

-----------------

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting the WarpPortal Support Team.

We understand that you are having issues with your Incubus pet. We are currently looking into this issue, but replacing the egg will not actually correct this situation. Our production team is already working around the clock to solve all of our pet dialogue issues. In the mean time, just make sure to keep its loyalty at max. We kindly ask for your patience at this time.

Should you require additional help, please do not hesitate to contact us again. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you and thank you for your continued support of Ragnarok Online.

Sincerely,

Joy
Customer Service Representative
WarpPortal Support Team

#8 Demegogaga

Demegogaga

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 12:53 PM

Incubus and Succubus do not have talk scripts yet. If they did, it would be a bug where they added the Poring's talk script to them.

I have both an Incubus and Succubus. They both do different kinds of Performances as well as emotes. You'll even see a new Performance on them once they reach Loyal status.

Incubus' pet bonus description in-game is not entirely accurate. Instead of +5% HP, it is in actuality +5% SP. I see changes to my SP on my RK.

If you still believe your pet is bugged, be sure to send in a ticket with screenshots of before and after having the pet out. This is assuming you see no change in your SP though.

On a different note, Green Maiden has had a talk script and Performance bug since the dawn of its existence. Heim is aware of this and is taking his sweet time in fixing it though. I can't say the same for the New Year Doll though, because I saw that variant have its own Green Maiden talk script. I haven't seen its Performance yet though.

About not being able to tame Succubus: The problem might have come up if you were past your inventory's "Different Items Limit." Ever seen that thing where you try to open an Old Blue Box or something similar only to get the message "You are over your weight limit." even though you weren't? This is similar to that, only it eats up the tame and you don't get the Pet Egg after you supposedly succeed.

I have sent the ticket. Just posted what the Support team replied a minute ago.

#9 Kitten

Kitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3077 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 01:03 PM

Don't get your hopes up. That's all I can say.

#10 Demegogaga

Demegogaga

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 10:26 PM

Don't get your hopes up. That's all I can say.

I know what you mean. But I think it's either they're lazy to do it or it's hard to fix it. But I don't think it's that hard to fix, coz all they need to do is to translate from the Korea RO and put it here, isn't it? (To make it sound much less complicated)

I will ask them again in a week and see how it go.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users