I cannot login sometimes. Please help. - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

I cannot login sometimes. Please help.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MotherOneDog

MotherOneDog

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2093 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:47 AM

Okay, ever since the last maintenance, when I first opened the RO client, the patcher could not patch. The load bar was completely white and there was no activity. I closed/re-opened the patcher about 4-5 times and then it patched normally. When I tried to log on to my other account to transfer items, again the load bar became white and I could not click on the 'Start' button. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Most of the time I end up with 'Failed to connect to server.' Can somebody in Tech Support help me please? Was there some kind of software update or whatever that is needed that I don't have or something? Please get back to me asap. Thank you. This is really frustrating.

Edited by MotherOneDog, 16 November 2011 - 09:49 AM.

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 17 November 2011 - 01:18 PM

This indicates a connectivity problem (game can't communicate with patch servers). Not sure what exactly is causing it, since it hasn't happened to me since I've known how to use wireshark, but I always just kept trying until it worked, and avoided closing+reopening the client as much as possible.

Used to happen to me all the time, like you described, 4-5 tries to get client to start.

Edit: Moved to tech support, as this is a tech support issue, not a bug report.

Edited by DrAzzy, 17 November 2011 - 01:26 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users