• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 luje

luje

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:28 PM

I use to help a new beginner and people that come back and play this game again. One day I saw a guy I used to know before he quit this game. We went living together a lot one day he desire to quit for go school I told him that if he come back and play again I will help him with anything. He got a lv 150 sura. I talked to him for a while then he said this game so boring so I ask him what he wanna do he said he wannabe mvp so I let him borrow my carga 2ak card and merphe set. The next day I have to do et so u ask him for my equip but he didn't reply me nothing so I went to ask people in his guild they told me that person not him the one that play this character I'm just like wow! So from now on if anyone ask me for help if I be mean to u this is the reason why

#2 Okii

Okii

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1733 posts
  • LocationAppleton, WI
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:44 PM

Aw man that sucks... he impersonated your friend... that's lame.

#3 Chigikogou

Chigikogou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1778 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:53 PM

Its english, but clearly isn't stated that he impersonated.
There are 2 people involved, the real one and the "new" one which used his "friend"'s character.
It means, it is a totally different person.

Careful from now on.

#4 Rutana

Rutana

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1553 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:58 PM

That's really bad :/
I would try to send a ticket to the support though. Maybe they can do something to get your Carga back, even if it's only talking to the guy.

#5 HRdevil

HRdevil

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1165 posts
  • LocationMassachusets
  • Server:IRO Valkyrie

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:08 PM

^ Nah they won't do anything. He lended his gear at his own risk and this story smells fishy. He leveled with his "friend" and yet when he came back he already had a 150 sura? Sounds suspicious but it doesn't matter anymore the OP got pwnd and a lesson learned.

#6 luje

luje

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:37 PM

Hrdevil is right it is lesson to learn just wannabe give yap example sometime u be so nice it will hurt u later I'm just so dump
Cant believe what people can do now day
No more support new beginner
No more help out old or new friends

Let them help themselves with hard working right the old day

#7 ExDarkrb

ExDarkrb

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1234 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:17 PM

Hrdevil is right it is lesson to learn just wannabe give yap example sometime u be so nice it will hurt u later I'm just so dump
Cant believe what people can do now day
No more support new beginner
No more help out old or new friends

Let them help themselves with hard working right the old day

Don't completely turn out the newbies. I usually give/lend them gears that do not matter to me but it means something to them. The usual 50k zeny may be as well wasted on flowers but it means a whole lot of 1000 red pots to the young and new ones. So do not completely turn them out. Stuff that is impt like my +9 KK CoD will forever be in my possession, that's my rule

EDIT: here's the ultimate rule. Do not spoon feed newbies or they become beggars. What you can do is tell them to hunt stuff u are lazy to and buy it off them cheap. For me, I usually buy over priced common items like strawberries from the newbies. Underpriced for more commonly dropped etc items

Edited by ExDarkrb, 16 November 2011 - 09:27 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users