Yggdrasil WoE 11/16/11 - Page 4 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

Yggdrasil WoE 11/16/11

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#76 Agahim

Agahim

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1036 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 November 2011 - 07:02 PM

The objective of the few members running in over and over again was to keep you nubs busy. omg you guys are such trolls.

you only kept the people busy that were stationed to defend this castle anyway. you did not distract the breakers or defenders of other forts.
thanks for trying to entertain us though. we were already complaining about getting the most boring castle to defend.

#77 ShinWolf

ShinWolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 441 posts
  • LocationWhere Purple Drank is King
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:You know that one server

Posted 20 November 2011 - 09:43 PM

The objective of the few members running in over and over again was to keep you nubs busy. omg you guys are such trolls.

LMAO FAIL :mellow:

#78 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 21 November 2011 - 04:47 AM

I dunno about keeping us busy. Doesn't it take you and your whole guild to capture a castle being defended by 2 people? I remember that's what you guys did last Wednesday's WoE when you can't capture Luina 5 from Souseiseki (Lapida) and me.

Edited by CeruleanGamer, 21 November 2011 - 04:51 AM.

#79 blitzersion

blitzersion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 428 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 21 November 2011 - 06:59 AM

I dunno about keeping us busy. Doesn't it take you and your whole guild to capture a castle being defended by 2 people? I remember that's what you guys did last Wednesday's WoE when you can't capture Luina 5 from Souseiseki (Lapida) and me.

Like how it takes your entire guild to stop a few of us from breaking your Britoniah 3 fort? Yes.

#80 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 07:53 AM

Like how it takes your entire guild to stop a few of us from breaking your Britoniah 3 fort? Yes.

When someone says 'there is action in X fort!' most guildies jump to that fort. It's kinda boring to not go to places where action happens and instead stay in empty forts ^^;

#81 Azyrk

Azyrk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 01:16 AM

I agree; that's not a very effective way of keeping Valk busy. If you want to keep them busy, send more than 3 people in. Having full HP wouldn't hurt either. :angel:
With all this trash talk, I'm curious to see what Wednesday WoE will entail. lol

#82 Pres

Pres

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1427 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 01:19 AM

I agree; that's not a very effective way of keeping Valk busy. If you want to keep them busy, send more than 3 people in. Having full HP wouldn't hurt either. :angel:
With all this trash talk, I'm curious to see what Wednesday WoE will entail. lol

New videos please! I'll be on! Thanks to Thanksgiving break (: (Get your comet/tetra vortex ready)

Edited by Pres, 22 November 2011 - 01:55 PM.

#83 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 22 November 2011 - 06:34 AM

I'm hotkeying Sand Attack and kill people with it.

#84 blitzersion

blitzersion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 428 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 22 November 2011 - 10:03 AM

Having full HP wouldn't hurt either. :angel:

But then that'd just be a waste of 5k :rofl:

#85 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 12:42 PM

I vote that we leave one afkmist with the homu out in the fort. Perfect defense without wasting guildies, and enemies can still have fun dying over and over again :angel:

#86 Jedo

Jedo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 22 November 2011 - 01:17 PM

I'm looking forward to vids as well. Keep 'em coming. :angel:

#87 NullValue

NullValue

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 01:36 PM

I just want to say that while Valk guild in Ygg is very strong / dominant (especially with Valk + WN alliance), Valk guild still has many weaknesses that can actually be taken advantage of by the current rival guilds (I'm not sure many have noticed this). Again, Valk is a really strong guild, but Valk guild probably seems to others much stronger than it really is. Just like any other guild, Valk guild has very specific limitations that are very hard to break / deal with.

Plus, the rival guilds have definitely improved. I do wish Observers (Zev and friends) still played though. Those guys + the current WoE situation would definitely give Valk + WN a very tough time.

#88 Pres

Pres

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1427 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 01:56 PM

But then that'd just be a waste of 5k :rofl:

:angel:

#89 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 22 November 2011 - 02:03 PM

But then that'd just be a waste of 5k :angel:

But with full HP at least you're making our "Whack a Mole" game on higher difficulty for more challenge.

#90 Azyrk

Azyrk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 06:58 PM

But then that'd just be a waste of 5k :angel:

Well, if it's a waste of 5k then it's probably a waste of time to begin with. =P

@ Pres - Alright, I'll try to make some more videos. I think picking music will be the toughest part.
And I guess I won't be leaving pneuma if you're going to be around. XD

@ Null - Good point. The weakness will be taken advantage of soon enough, and Valk's dominance over the server will dwindle. If it doesn't, the game is just going to get boring for both sides.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users