my ragnork client wont load - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

my ragnork client wont load

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 delamare32

delamare32

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts
  • LocationVA Beach, VA!
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 November 2011 - 06:43 PM

pressed the start button on ragnarok waited for it to load a message popped up says (cannot int d3d Org file doesnt work or something) how do i fix this Ive already uninstalled and followed direction of website and reinstalled twice and it still did not work

#2 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 18 November 2011 - 07:09 PM

Did you try this:

http://forums.warppo...ank-screen-etc/

#3 delamare32

delamare32

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts
  • LocationVA Beach, VA!
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 November 2011 - 07:15 PM

Did you try this:

http://forums.warppo...ank-screen-etc/

yeah i treid that already and i have latest driver my program work all day i turn of then back on and it stopped working

#4 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 21 November 2011 - 09:42 AM

When you run setup, do you see an option available in the top two menus? (If not, directx or your graphics drivers aren't installed properly).
Is there an option selected in both of them? (if not, select an option in each menu, and see if RO works)

If you've done that and it's still not working AND you're running windows Vista/7, rightclick setup, choose run as admin, and repeat above two steps.

If you have an option selected in setup in both of the top two menus (if on Vista/7, this should be true both when setup is started normally, and with run as admin - these can be different, and which one actually effects RO can unfortunately vary based on a variety of factors that I don't fully understand).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users