wrongful account suspension - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

wrongful account suspension

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 liang2

liang2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 08:45 PM

my account got banned till 2020, i dont bot, dont buy zeny, i just use proxy server because the connection issue from china. i have to use proxy server to play or i cant connect the server properly. i didnt give out my account info to others and i applied my accounts all by myself.

however, my other account isnt banned. so i think its not a IP-based ban. no one else has my account info, does it mean i got banned just because i had to use proxy server?

there are a lot of legil players from Cro got banned. even survivers now are scared that they will get banned some day for no reason.

one of my friend got a simple reply that it is because he used 3rd party program. however, he never used 3rd party program and theres no more further reply and no evidence. he did use proxy server but its unfair to get banned just because we have to use proxy server. the IP you banned isnt his real IP.

does it mean RO really reject CRO players? if so, even we start over we will still get banned someday for no reason.

all in all, can you please unban my account because i didnt do anything wrong, i lvled up legally. please investigate deeply on my lvling record.

and please take steps to all those wrongful bans on CRO players. we want to play, but we are rejected. thank you.

i just sent ticket, ticket number is 028-1659EFB8-422C.

Edited by liang2, 18 November 2011 - 09:14 PM.

#2 zr0rieu

zr0rieu

Universal Translator

• Members
  • 3475 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 18 November 2011 - 09:29 PM

This is what happens when you use an anonymous proxy network to connect to games. Send in a ticket through https://support.warpportal.com/ and explain your situation. The only official proxy network that's supported by Gravity is WTFast and Lowerping.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users