Non-WoE Genetic - What skills worth getting? - Merchant Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Non-WoE Genetic - What skills worth getting?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Grimnoir

Grimnoir

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 02:42 PM

So as the title says, for a Geneticist that takes no part in WoE, what of the other skills outside of the cart skills are worthwhile to get? I was eyeballing Fire Expansion and maybe Hell Plant and Thorn Trap, but I'm not sure.

Any recommendations?

#2 Astraeos

Astraeos

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 666 posts
  • LocationMars
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 22 November 2011 - 05:35 PM

if ur not gonna siege u can scratch the whole hell plant skill tree and just get crazy vines and fire expansion

#3 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts
  • LocationAFK in Ymir pront
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:06 AM

Fire expansion is nice, comes in very handy for leveling ( just grab a huge mob and nuke it ) as well as for MVPing.... especially those MVPs that have a mob that sticks on em closer than hemorrhoids making it so hard to target them.

Just because you are not going to WoE doesn't mean hellplant is always a bad idea... I have MVPd a few times with hellplant when I didn't have time / forgot to brew up more bombs. It just takes a bit more time since you only do like 20Kish damage per cast.

Just to let you know spore explosion is garbage ( at least currently, the new formula posted for after balance looks better than what it is now but still won't do a whole lot of damage ), cart tornado is just as crap currently, unless they have changed it since I had it last the absolute ONLY thing good about it was the plant defense bypass for hunting.... it CAN hit ghost but does so little DPS it is not worth it . You might , MIGHT, want to max out special pharmacy after you get DF /FE and are closer to job 50 or so, "brewing" seeds and such for other people can be profitable ( take a small to moderate % of the finished product and sell it).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users