Looking for Experianced Dragoon to see my FINAL build! PLEASE HELP! - Warrior Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Looking for Experianced Dragoon to see my FINAL build! PLEASE HELP!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 MrPostman

MrPostman

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 03:45 AM

Here is my final build from 1-80 http://irowiki.org/~...500033335100100
Please let me know if you see anything wrong and why its wrong. Ill respond ASAP. Thank you!

*THIS WAS EDITED FROM FORUM RESPONSES. STILL WONDERING IF THIS IS A GREAT PVP/PVE BUILD AND IF I SHOULD USE THIS FROM LEVEL 25-80. THANKS!*

Btw I am not sure if arial smackdown should be a 5/5 but i like it cuz it hits alot and hits hard and pvp/pve its a great skill to have. And one big question about having 5/5 storm blade and 3/3 mega storm blade. Do they work together or...? i have no idea.

I also have no skills on the right on the base skills because I have plenty more skills that can hit enemies up in the air making all of them pointless and the storm dance skill isnt really good at all imo because the bear spin move is a throw (type) move which will be used alot making me never use storm dance. and the skills saved let me add on to other more impotant skills imo. Please let me know what u think

And should i raise any deffensive Skills?

Edited by MrPostman, 24 November 2011 - 02:37 PM.

#2 MicoJive

MicoJive

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 24 November 2011 - 05:42 AM

sword dance is the best pvp catcher in the game...get it and get 5/5 for more range.

storm blade doesnt need to be 5/5 the damage increase is hardly anything

pvp you only need smackdown 1-3 and pve i suggest leaving 3 you dont need to launch that many mobs, plus when capped you can just spam rolling ground

impervion is super useful for no knockdown and no launches i suggeset getting it

only 4th job you need is rolling ground, rest dont really work well

#3 papapap

papapap

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • LocationWhere I live
  • Server:Vvyren

Posted 24 November 2011 - 07:05 AM

The Awakening Dragon skills are not really needed. If you plan to pvp I would strongly suggest Sword dance as MicoJive has stated. Im not sure if a maxed chain shield is worth it because I havent tested it but judging from the skill description the longer duration and damage I suppose would help in holding people in PvP, or at least for a small amount of time. Also I like Iron Skin, some people say that if your going to enchant your armor like mad then it isn't really needed but for casual play it helps alot IMO.

Edited by papapap, 24 November 2011 - 07:07 AM.

#4 MrPostman

MrPostman

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 02:34 PM

sword dance is the best pvp catcher in the game...get it and get 5/5 for more range.

storm blade doesnt need to be 5/5 the damage increase is hardly anything

pvp you only need smackdown 1-3 and pve i suggest leaving 3 you dont need to launch that many mobs, plus when capped you can just spam rolling ground

impervion is super useful for no knockdown and no launches i suggeset getting it

only 4th job you need is rolling ground, rest dont really work well

Thanks for reply. Here is my new build http://irowiki.org/~...500033335100100

I added recovery aura, -_-roach,lowered arieal smackdown, added sword dance 5/5, and lowered stormblade to 3/5. Would this be a pro pve/pvp build? i am only level 25 right now and going to use my skill reset scroll to have this build to use all the way to 80.

#5 MicoJive

MicoJive

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 24 November 2011 - 02:49 PM

dont need recovery aura the regen time is really really REALLY bad

#6 MrPostman

MrPostman

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 02:50 PM

okay thanks. and what should i put those points into? or just save em to get other skills up?

#7 MrPostman

MrPostman

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 02:52 PM

http://irowiki.org/~himeyasha/dssim2/index.html#0_80_0_113001150501151555000010131125553001500033335100100
Here is the new build. anything else or is it almost perfect?

#8 papapap

papapap

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • LocationWhere I live
  • Server:Vvyren

Posted 26 November 2011 - 12:34 PM

Hehe I see you are really wanting that ultimate huh? Also I do not know how much you plan to Pvp or not but if you are going totally PvE Body Activation wouldn't be a bad idea. I like this skill although when in Pvp the % boost is only a fraction of what it is outside Pvp. Some people im sure would disagree as everyones build is a slight bit different.

#9 Cris

Cris

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • LocationBehind you ;D
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 26 November 2011 - 12:53 PM

I would recommend that you keep armor break at lvl 1 since after new origins you can roll out of it.

#10 PamaypaY

PamaypaY

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 390 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 04:58 PM

armor break lvl 1
max roach
maybe even max recovery blessing(recovery aura)
maybe take out that point in impervion too

#11 Nhat

Nhat

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 01:32 PM

Impervion may be considered "cheap" and cause you to play a lot more recklessly; however, it's a good skill to have in Bsq to help you maintain a lock against a flag holder easier.

#12 Cris

Cris

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • LocationBehind you ;D
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 27 November 2011 - 02:00 PM

Impervion may be considered "cheap" and cause you to play a lot more recklessly; however, it's a good skill to have in Bsq to help you maintain a lock against a flag holder easier.

It's pretty useless now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users