error sprite - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

error sprite

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 AimeeZ

AimeeZ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 24 November 2011 - 07:22 PM

i have been error spriting like crazy ever since maint.
i uninstalled ro and deleted folder and re downloaded the client from wiki and warp portal and repatched and everything.

things were ok.

went out for thanksgiving meal with family and friends.

came back and i'm sprite erroring like mad again. i dl'd and patched with the newest client so i don't understand.

here's a ss.

Posted Image

kinda small to read though

Edited by AimeeZ, 24 November 2011 - 07:22 PM.

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 25 November 2011 - 10:04 PM

You're not successfully patching your client. It could be a general connectivity problem, or UAC issues (I see that you have RO installed inside program files and are running Vista or 7 - this means that UAC problems are a possibility).

What's happening at the patch screen? Are you getting up-to-date patch notes, and patch process completed successfully? (UAC problems, uninstall RO and reinstall in a location outside of program files)

Are you getting no patch notes or out of date ones? (Connectivity problem, figure out what's wrong with IE on your computer, or why the patcher is blocked from accessing the internet).

Moving to tech support forum, as this is a technical support question, not a bug report.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users