Ragnarok games for handheld systems - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Ragnarok games for handheld systems

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 shurareki

shurareki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 421 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:valk

Posted 25 November 2011 - 12:15 AM

ok so we all know that there was a ds version of ragnarok online that came out and didnt do to well in the states. So i was wondering if we will ever see the other ones like the one for psp Ragnarok: The Imperial Princess of Light and Dark(that come with the in game items like the tear headgear)and the PSV(PlayStation Vita)one Ragnarok Odyssey witch looks kick arse.

I hope games like this come out here since we really dont have alot of merchandise for this game it would be cool to pick up a shirt or like a key chain or something i import all my ragnarok figures and posters but it would be cool to support you guys here. i missed out on that arch bishop figure and that sucks i hope some day ill be able to get that for the GF she really wants one. I was able to snag a Priest statue like 2 years ago from a convention but i haven't seen it anywhere and im looking for others i know there was a crusader and a sage statue out a long time ago ah well.

#2 Rutana

Rutana

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1553 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 25 November 2011 - 08:10 PM

Since they're seperate from the RO game system (instead of RO DS), they might have a chance...
...I hope... q.q

#3 CrescendoBeat

CrescendoBeat

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 09:36 PM

I do hope the guys who did RO DS' localization(XSEED?) brings them here. Odyssey looks fantastic and colorful so far, and the SRPG is awesome once you are in second playthrough.

Well, I want the SRPG to get localized ASAP for many reasons: to know the story better, the artbook, dat headgear, but mostly for this quest/Memorial Dungeon
www.4gamer.net/games/001/G000183/20111111024/
So I can oogle for dat fabulous Berkut (the Sniper) sprite.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users