Got the message "You Are Prohibited From Logging in untill 2020-12-31 00:00(6) - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Got the message "You Are Prohibited From Logging in untill 2020-12-31 00:00(6)

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 SilverHart

SilverHart

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 02:23 AM

Hello there i got the same message saying "You are prohibited from logging in until 2020-12-31 00:00(6)
I sent in a ticket yeah i know i left a couple i apologize for it i didn't understand what was going on.

It has me curious as to why but i know it can be cleared up thankfully
i didn't use any third party programs bots etc nor did i buy zeny
this is the first time i've encountered this issue was told its nothing big
that i can have this cleared off just by explaining to any GM.

I did put in a ticket i apologize for leaving so many messages at first i did not understand what was going on
then slowly started looking up the problem through the forums and slowly started getting information here and there
i completely understand what does happen if a player uses bots or buys zeny or some thing that will cause issues like these
but i know i never used bots or bought zeny. I have always played myself i don't believe in using automated AI programs
Buying zeny...? I wouldn't even waste the money i earn on those sites i disbelieve in buying zeny. Only thing i know i have traded with actual players
and gotten money from them cause they offered me a loan unless borrowing and accepting zeny from other players are not allowed then well.. i guess
that sucks. Anyhow i apologize for bugging you guys once again i hope you all had a great thanks giving and had a dang good turkey

my ticket# 12B-1661A314-1990

Please let me know whats going on cause i have no idea thank you very much

#2 SilverHart

SilverHart

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 05:02 AM

I can see more and more people coming around with the same issue i mean holy cow why couldn't the servers just be brought down..?
Why do the players have to be punished for? I mean yeah the abuse and all but that can be fixed all you gotta do is roll back right?
It ain't kool at all too just randomly select this person or that person you know what that looks like right? Not gonna say it.. but will say thanks to those who buy zeny.. use Bots etc etc etc.. for ruining it for me and other people who are locked out...
i know i don't use bots i don't buy zeny that type of stuff sucks.. how hard can it really be to put the effort and time into leveling.. and earning game money taking the easy way into yeah causes more issues like this for instance.. people who aren't using any of those become wrongfully accused which affects others as well.

i just hope my account is ok

Edited by SilverHart, 25 November 2011 - 05:51 AM.

#3 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 25 November 2011 - 01:41 PM

12/31/2020 ban = Account is banned until you contact the GMs and clear up whatever issue resulted in you getting banned (as opposed to 2012 bans, which are for serious rule violations and which are much harder to get account released from)

#4 SilverHart

SilverHart

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 09:42 PM

Yeah i noticed that and right now having a lot of thoughts and questions such as
why the hell do players like me who have never bought zeny or used bots or any of those crappy things get wrongfully accused while the none legit players who are using bots and all are allowed too continue causing damage and all to games?

So how is everyone doing? had a great thanks giving?

Edited by SilverHart, 26 November 2011 - 10:35 PM.

#5 zr0rieu

zr0rieu

Universal Translator

• Members
  • 3475 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 12:57 AM

Botting and/or buying zeny aren't the only reason why players' accounts are locked. There are many other factors that may have contributed to your account being locked, whether it is wrongful or not. I hope you can solve or clear the misunderstanding with the GM team to get your account back.

#6 SilverHart

SilverHart

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 02:57 AM

Botting and/or buying zeny aren't the only reason why players' accounts are locked. There are many other factors that may have contributed to your account being locked, whether it is wrongful or not. I hope you can solve or clear the misunderstanding with the GM team to get your account back.

Well thing is they are claiming i bought zeny i know i have not cause i obtained it through some random player i never knew
i didn't think that accepting it would lead too this and it was last week i believe. I already know the issue cause i am not allowing myself to be subjected too any form of incrimination nor will i incriminate myself its not something i take lightly.

I use to work as a GM i know the rules but what sucks is the fact there are GMs out there that make mistakes and this suspension on my account is a mistake cause i know i didn't purchase zeny cause the person who gave it to me lead me too believe their intentions were to help and not too cause any problems but i was wrong yeah i went shop happy with the zeny so what... its a crime to be some what unaware that this person might be a zeny seller? I sure didn't take that into consideration but what is a crime is incriminating a person without strong and clear evidence really but we'll see so far its been nearly 3 days. Yeah i am a bit pissed off cause i've been encountering a lot of this lately in different games. I am pretty sure i'll get my account back but i will stand and fight firm cause i strongly believe i am innocent
and i have not done a single thing wrong. Just again damn those people who cause these issues and all i barely came back too RO and now i gotta face this line of crap.. great lol..

anyway sorry im just annoyed with the GM doesn't seem like they will understand yeah its good they crack down on this issue buying zeny isn't gonna solve a thing nor is bot use that is just cheating it took me a while long to get where my characters level is at and im not starting over..

#7 SilverHart

SilverHart

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 02:58 AM

Ugh im not gonna reply anymore while im in a bad mood it'll only cause more problems i apologize

#8 zr0rieu

zr0rieu

Universal Translator

• Members
  • 3475 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 01:05 PM

Unfortunately, the moderators are unable to directly or indirectly influence the GM team in their decisions on these matters. I advise you to try to compromise with the GM team through the ticket system.

#9 SilverHart

SilverHart

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 05:40 PM

Let me put this in a way you might understand it.. cause seems like you are just gathering false information based on.. whatever viewpoint you deem correct..

1. Where did i stated i was requesting help from anyone here?
2.I know the rules of forum mods and Game Mods i have been there done that. Really don't need a lecture but thanks for the pointless lecture.
3.I am done speaking with anyone at this point doesn't seem to really manner with half the mods working at any game company now a days
seems like either some just don't get it or some just don't understand or refuse to and just give bad information and or advice.

All i was saying my account suspension - ban wasn't even legit if only the GM's could really of saw what happened they would of at least see that i didn't do what they assumed i did but they seem too like to just take their own sides so sucks being them.

"End of this convo any replies won't be answered and anything anyone has to ad or say i will just laugh at while shaking my head in glee.."

Edited by SilverHart, 27 November 2011 - 08:33 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users