TsukishiroSayuki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • LocationRune Midgard
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 27 November 2011 - 11:34 PM

Hi, There a lot points in Champion, and a lot i problaby fonna spend in useless thing like the combos that i gonna not use as Sura, is best put these in come Acolyte skill, in that i mean complete Agi Up to 10 and Get Pneuma?

See this skill build XD

#2 TsukishiroSayuki

TsukishiroSayuki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • LocationRune Midgard
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 01 December 2011 - 06:20 PM

bump, anyone? nothing to say? >.>

#3 FoxyWoxy

FoxyWoxy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 07:51 PM

only good champ skills are zen, snap and MS. I have Aco skills from my champ points myself.

edit: oh and GFist! Always get GFist!

Edited by FoxyWoxy, 07 December 2011 - 06:27 AM.

#4 Zeniachan

Zeniachan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, United States
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 07 December 2011 - 12:42 AM

I still use Throw Spirit Sphere level 5 because it has pretty good range, but I think Lighting Ride (the Sura skill) is superior now...the only reason I went with TSS is because I could use Champion skill points for it instead of Sura skill points.

Occult Impaction got nerfed pretty badly, your target's DEF won't influence it much at all anymore. I rarely use OI anymore except for lolz. Fallen Empire is better, that's what I use to kill single-target monsters now. You probably need OI level 3 as a prerequisite, but not any higher than that.

Guillotine Fist is still useful, obviously. It's what you'll solo most MVPs with. And as Foxy mentioned, Zen, Snap, and Mental Strength are all useful, and their prerequisites (along with maxing the essentials like GFist) will consist of all but like, 10-15 of your remaining Champion skill points. It's worth noting that unlike most of the Sura skills which are superior to their Champion skill counterparts in every way and making them obsolete, Gates of Hell does NOT replace GFist in this way. GoH is useful mostly in WoE for dealing incredibly high burst damage (usually at long-range) but you'll still want GFist for MVPs.

I forget if Raging Palm Strike is still useful in PvP or not...I'm unfamiliar with any renewal changes to it. I've never gotten it, personally. All I remember was that it was useful for knocking people off of Safety Wall or Pneuma and it had a confusing, misleading delay which could throw off opponents in PvP who weren't ready, and it'd hit them through SW and Pneuma. It also really sucks outside of PvP, if I recall...it wasn't really useful in WoE either, due to lack of knockback.

I don't know about Glacier Fist or Chain Crush Combo, never got them either. I think Fallen Empire inflicts the same Immobilize/"Freeze" status effect of Glacier Fist. You won't need Chain Crush Combo at all as a Sura, even if you're AGI...get Sky Blow instead.

Pneuma and maxed Blessing/Increase AGI have more general-purpose uses. If you're leveling, MVPing, and/or WoEing/planning to WoE, get those, and maybe Decrease AGI as well (you probably won't have enough points to max it, though.)

I did get Root 5; this was personal preference. It has a much longer duration than Cursed Circle, and it's fun for tanking nubs (especially pre-renewal...sorry lol, it's the Louyang nostalgia) and still useful for GFisting certain normal monsters *COUGHBIO3DEADBRANCHESCOUGH* ...but if you play seriously, you probably won't need more than level 2 Root (as a prerequisite for SpiritualCadence+Snap and Cursed Circle.) Also note that Bio3 mobs give horrid exp now compared to pre-re, so you probably don't want to try to level there with Root5+GFist anymore.

But yeah, it's very common for Champs to get Acolyte skills with their extra points...you'd be hard-pressed to find a Champ/Sura who doesn't. Be sure you go to job level 50 before changing from High Aco to Champion so you can get as many Aco skills as possible!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users