Filipinos in the House (Tambayan) - Page 39 - Ragnarok Online - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Filipinos in the House (Tambayan)

• Please log in to reply
4364 replies to this topic

#951 Hopscotches

Hopscotches

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 390 posts
  • LocationRainbowfields
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Both

Posted 21 March 2015 - 11:44 AM

Maraming payment options like load central, paypal, boku pay (gcash or simply globe sim lang; babawas lang sa load mo), etc.

P.S. I prefer boku pay; it has never failed me since 2012 even if it were other games. ;)

Edited by Hopscotches, 21 March 2015 - 11:45 AM.

#952 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts
  • LocationLabyrinth Inside Forsaken Eternity (L.I.F.E)
  • Server:Thor

Posted 21 March 2015 - 11:58 AM

Boku pay it is , then!

one time na tempt ako kay citibank. may outbound call pre approved daw for citi credit card

kakagatin ko na talaga sana kase naisip ko ung ragna pero buti nlang may boku pay :D 

#953 LawrenzTyr18

LawrenzTyr18

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 591 posts
  • LocationHorcatereilberg-the Grand City
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 March 2015 - 12:34 PM

Go for Boku Payments... it's bloody fast..

Just remember that currency of current country will be converted to USD.... :3

#954 Shachi

Shachi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1469 posts
  • LocationXandar

Posted 21 March 2015 - 06:20 PM

May possibility ba na ma fuse yung dalawang account into one account? nag backread ako di ko nakita sagot sa tanong ko :))

#955 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts
  • LocationLabyrinth Inside Forsaken Eternity (L.I.F.E)

Posted 21 March 2015 - 06:39 PM

kung pwede i fuse me acct ako na gusto kong magkasama :gg:

#956 Shachi

Shachi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1469 posts
  • LocationXandar

Posted 21 March 2015 - 07:01 PM

may 2 account ako with 1 char lang haha

#957 Achiebles

Achiebles

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • LocationRokkenjima

Posted 21 March 2015 - 07:26 PM

May possibility ba na ma fuse yung dalawang account into one account? nag backread ako di ko nakita sagot sa tanong ko :))

Siguro kapag up na yung Thor server eh pwede ka mag-avail nito:

https://support.warp...er-service.aspx

Restrictions:

1. A character can only be transferred to another account registered under the same Warp Portal Master Account.
2. A character can only be transferred to the same server that it was originally on.
3. The account that you are requesting to transfer to needs to have the appropriate number of open slots to transfer the character(s) to. If there is not enough slots, the GM Team will ask you to delete the appropriate number of characters to make room before the transfer is to be completed.

#958 lalunafelis

lalunafelis

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 March 2015 - 07:29 PM

Maraming payment options like load central, paypal, boku pay (gcash or simply globe sim lang; babawas lang sa load mo), etc.

P.S. I prefer boku pay; it has never failed me since 2012 even if it were other games. ;)

Thanks sa info, buti na lang di ko na kelangang humiram ng credit card.

Tanong ng tanga lang po: I'm on the site of boku, pano ko magsasign up? Ano ilalagay ko sa name of your company dun sa form saka alignment of business? Sensya na, I'm new at this.

EDIT:nevermind, I think I got it.

Edited by lalunafelis, 21 March 2015 - 07:36 PM.

#959 Shachi

Shachi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1469 posts
  • LocationXandar

Posted 21 March 2015 - 09:15 PM

Siguro kapag up na yung Thor server eh pwede ka mag-avail nito:

https://support.warp...er-service.aspx

woah, thanks, di ko nakita to, kakatamad mag backread dun sa kabilang thread e, daming paulit ulit na tanong haha

#960 kenji017

kenji017

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 09:41 PM

Thanks sa info, buti na lang di ko na kelangang humiram ng credit card.

Tanong ng tanga lang po: I'm on the site of boku, pano ko magsasign up? Ano ilalagay ko sa name of your company dun sa form saka alignment of business? Sensya na, I'm new at this.

EDIT:nevermind, I think I got it.

What site sir?
Anu po kylangan dito?pls pls

#961 LawrenzTyr18

LawrenzTyr18

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 591 posts
  • LocationHorcatereilberg-the Grand City

Posted 21 March 2015 - 10:56 PM

You don't have to sign-up for Boku Pay by mobile website...

You can if you want but it's not necessary. If you have payment transaction problems somewhere in the future, you may sign-up for a support account...only do so if problems occur.

When you want to purchase Warp Portal Energy Points from your account, just choose the Boku Pay by Mobile option. After that, enter your mobile number and the country you are currently on. If your country is not on the list, it means your country is not supported by their services. Enter your mobile number and country, it will prompt you to reply to them by SMS (by text). Make sure that you type the exact words they want you to reply. (They will show you on the screen anyway) If you replied to them, the transaction will complete and you will receive an automatic response from them conveying that the transaction had completed. (To be safe, you better screenshot or a snipping tool, to capture the processing or completed transaction on the screen as this will be very handy later on! Trust me, you should!) When done, verify that your WP account had receive the amount of WPE you want. Usually they give you the WPE instantly. Please take note that the amount of WPE given to you is dependent on your country's currency rate vs USD.

If there are problems, read my spoilers below...and please oh please do take note that what I am about to say below this is that this is all base on my experience! Thus, your experiences will vary from mine! Danke schoen for understanding!

What if I didn't get my WPE points? D:

Spoiler

I have been waiting for at least 3 days now or a week now and I still haven't received a single reply?! D:

Spoiler

I'm now going to Boku's support site! What now?! D:

Spoiler

Boku support team replied to me! :D

Spoiler

*Edited this paragraph:

When you are fully done with them, do not forget to update your WP support ticket.Tell them on what has been going. Oh if you are wondering what might happen to your taken credit, Boku might either continue the process (you will have to wait for an "X" amount of working business days, excluding holidays, for them to process the transaction and they will let WP know that you had purchase something and WP will give your WP points to you.)  or you may ask Boku team to get your money back. ( I never tried this, so I am not sure if it will work.) That's it.

If this ever happen to you, please have some patience when doing so. I am just sharing my experienced that had happened a month ago. So please be aware that your experiences may vary and this might never happen to you. Just saying.. :3

Sooo..yeah... and before I forget, I apologise for creating walls of text...as I tend to do these very often...very very very very very very often..... In other words, all of the time! :3

*Edit: Reason: Grammar, Bracketing error, and some thought highlights... :3

Edited by LawrenzTyr18, 22 March 2015 - 02:21 AM.

#962 Hopscotches

Hopscotches

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 390 posts
  • LocationRainbowfields
  • Server:Both

Posted 21 March 2015 - 10:57 PM

What site sir?
Anu po kylangan dito?pls pls

Sa Warp Portal website yan. Why not explore he website? Kailangan mo ng working globe sim with enough load kasi babawas yung amount n pinili mo sa load mo. Also, you will get a confirmation text.

#963 KyrieDielle

KyrieDielle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2428 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 March 2015 - 10:02 PM

di ko pa na try mag boku. palage naman kasi ako walang load. hahahaha.

#964 Chorvaqueen

Chorvaqueen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1100 posts
  • LocationMiddle Earth
  • Server:Teyvat

Posted 23 March 2015 - 04:03 PM

kinain ng WP yung reg email ko

registered na daw pero di talaga nag-reg :wah:

>no verification email

>account not migrated

pero email already in use na daw

wtf

#965 Achiebles

Achiebles

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • LocationRokkenjima

Posted 23 March 2015 - 07:08 PM

kinain ng WP yung reg email ko

registered na daw pero di talaga nag-reg :wah:

>no verification email
>account not migrated

pero email already in use na daw

wtf

Awww ticket na yan agad.. :wah: Ilang araw na lang migration na..

#966 nivlax

nivlax

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationSa puso mo <3

Posted 24 March 2015 - 03:24 AM

Nakaoag load naman ako. Anong method ginamit mo?

Gagamitin ko sana PayPal account ko kaso for some reason may ganun ako error naencounter. So via MOL na lang ako nagload thru my Smart load. Pinadaan ko muna sa GameX ung transaction kasi lugi conversion pag direct Smart - MOL points.

#967 Kershant

Kershant

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 03:11 AM

madami pa bang nagwowoe sa pRO?? anong guild ang pinakadaming members.? tska meron rin bang nagbibigay ng sahod sa mga nagwowoe?

#968 Alathea

Alathea

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 351 posts
  • LocationLuina
  • Server:Renewal-Chaos

Posted 26 March 2015 - 04:59 AM

IGN: ~.~Natalia~.~
Language: English, French, some German
Main Job: Ranger
Server: Chaos
Guild: AngeIs

My mum is a Filipina but I don't know much Filipino so....anyone want to tutor? XD I'm kidding or not If anyone needs help or just wants to talk, feel free to PM :)

#969 Judedar

Judedar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 05:41 AM

IGN: Daryl the Wise
Language: English, Tagalog, Visaya
Main Job: Sorcerer
Server: Chaos
Guild: AngeIs

Hi  xD

#970 pRODeku

pRODeku

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 06:26 PM

Hello to Alathea at Jude. :heh:

Baka late April pa yung new server. Tagal. /pif

#971 fullmetal1404

fullmetal1404

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 06:29 PM

Hi to all,

I was a pinoeer of the pRO chaos since I can remember and only played for about 4 years, so medyo outdated na yung memory ko sa mga bagay-bagay. I played a couple of PK servers na non-renewal kaya wala din akong idea halos dito sa IRO (chaos server).

although i previously detest the use of real world currency to buy in-game items, i realized it's really more worth it kesa umasa sa 0.01% na drop rate. I have read the payment methods of warpportal pero medo nakakalito. kasi merong WP, meron din credits (in-game) and meron din kafra points. So, i would like to ask the following questions:

1. among the options provided, which is most feasible, given na ang option ko lang is thru bank payment or prepaid cards (online banking). also i dont want to use credit cards

2. roughly, ano ang conversion ng 100php to wp, credits and kafra points

3. how much is the rough price, in zenny and cred ng GR card, and full set of items for a FS priest?

thanks and hope to see you guys ig.

Regards

#972 Trance3D2Y

Trance3D2Y

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 26 March 2015 - 08:26 PM

Hi to all,

I was a pinoeer of the pRO chaos since I can remember and only played for about 4 years, so medyo outdated na yung memory ko sa mga bagay-bagay. I played a couple of PK servers na non-renewal kaya wala din akong idea halos dito sa IRO (chaos server).

although i previously detest the use of real world currency to buy in-game items, i realized it's really more worth it kesa umasa sa 0.01% na drop rate. I have read the payment methods of warpportal pero medo nakakalito. kasi merong WP, meron din credits (in-game) and meron din kafra points. So, i would like to ask the following questions:

1. among the options provided, which is most feasible, given na ang option ko lang is thru bank payment or prepaid cards (online banking). also i dont want to use credit cards

2. roughly, ano ang conversion ng 100php to wp, credits and kafra points

3. how much is the rough price, in zenny and cred ng GR card, and full set of items for a FS priest?

thanks and hope to see you guys ig.

Regards

1. Personally, I used MOL when I was a super newbie on this server.

2. WPE and Kafra Points lang, ano yung Credit? Never heard of it and used it.

$5.00 USD = 500 WPE, factors of 5 lang up to $100.

125lzq9.jpg

3 Options to do with your WPE, I am talking about Renewal Chaos here since dun ako familliar:

(1) Sell WPE. 1000 WPE = 150M (or more), do Main char to Main char transaction, take screenshots, lots of scammer out there.

OR

(2) Convert WPE to Kafra Points, sell Kafra Shop items. Usual rate is 100 KP = 10M.

(3) Convert WPE to Kafra Points, buy Lucky Box / Groove Box. Swertehan lang 'to sa makukuha mo, minsan kasi sobrang pangit ng box.

f9p1d3.jpg

3. Regarding gears, sky's the limit. Depende din sa server if it's Classic, Renewal Chaos o yung Renewal Thor.

#973 fullmetal1404

fullmetal1404

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 09:17 PM

thanks for the detailed response, trance. i'm in chaos renewal [i think].

last question though, i'm thinking of buying the shadow box set, and have it all refined to +4. would that be better than a +4 valk set?

thanks

#974 Trance3D2Y

Trance3D2Y

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 26 March 2015 - 09:56 PM

+4 Valk Set is so old school man, at least in Renewal. Valk Shield and Armor is still popular though but not the Shoes/Manteau/Helm as a general equipment. You can get better equips if you have enough zeny.

Anyway, with the new update from last year, there are two different sets of equipment. (1) Normal/General Equips, (2) Costume/Shadow/Special Equipment Equip. When you press Alt+Q, you'll see it at the upper part: GENERAL | SPECIAL EQUIPMENT

bjsya.jpg

Shadow Box Set? Are you referring to the Physical/Magical Shadow Package (1,800 KP)? If yes, then this is just my opinion but I think you're better off buying and improving your general equips first before upgrading your Shadow/Special equips. 1800 KP = 180M :3

Edited by Trance3D2Y, 26 March 2015 - 10:00 PM.

#975 fullmetal1404

fullmetal1404

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 10:15 PM

thanks, i almost had a costly mistake there :sob:

anyways, this would be my last post for a while, limited kasi beginner pa eh :heh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users