The MOST Difficult MVP's - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

The MOST Difficult MVP's

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
33 replies to this topic

#26 Doddler

Doddler

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1035 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:10 PM

So the scholar doesn't dispell the sura's MS?? lol seems kinda easy to me

Even the performers dont do much songs other than unchained if they ever use other songs

It does dispell, but the sura was using a GTB shield for the video.

#27 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 02:35 PM

So the scholar doesn't dispell the sura's MS?? lol seems kinda easy to me

Even the performers dont do much songs other than unchained if they ever use other songs

The problem in using most songs is, they work on everyone, and are mostly buffs.

But now I think about the MVP performers using Down Tempo or Classical Pluck to screw the tankers/melee killers~~~~ :bang:

Edited by asayuu, 30 November 2011 - 02:37 PM.

#28 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:03 PM

It does dispell, but the sura was using a GTB shield for the video.

Dodd! You're alive!! You should come back to woe with us. We manages to sucker tolrin to come back kinda. We need another Canadian here.

#29 Phil

Phil

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 583 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:08 PM

The problem in using most songs is, they work on everyone, and are mostly buffs.

But now I think about the MVP performers using Down Tempo or Classical Pluck to screw the tankers/melee killers~~~~ :bang:

thats what im expecting them to do lol

#30 sayoko

sayoko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 590 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 09:39 AM

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

in IRO vacum extreme only works in poring island!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD :bang: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

#31 LordVader

LordVader

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts
  • LocationMemphis, TN

Posted 01 December 2011 - 10:59 PM

Guess the GM's have no concerns when it comes to the hardest MVP's giving crap drops. Thanks, I guess lol.

#32 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 08:20 AM

This game has gone to the -_-s. Not much you can do about it.At least pvm content has.

#33 LordVader

LordVader

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts
  • LocationMemphis, TN

Posted 03 December 2011 - 01:27 PM

Or better yet, how about a simple TI count for the bios 3 MVP's. The NPC would reward an item only for completing the TI, ex. you take the TI for all of the bios 3 MVP's. You complete one which would be a TI for five kills and the NPC rewards you with a gear/item of choice like Valhalla Flower or other item. Reason for the TI being 5+ kills is that it would take a party in most cases to kill them. You don't want it to be TOO profitable ex. party of 12 and all 12 take the TI and complete it then you have 12 high priced rewards for killing one mvp. So killing a total of 5 seems doable w/o it being too much of a strain on parties but also not abusable.

#34 Hrothmund

Hrothmund

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2168 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 07:06 PM

Lord Knight MvP card would be more valuable to me then a tao gunka, but yeah those are mvps you need a party for, the drops should be updated, and the price of the current drops are alot lower on ymir then what lord vader listed.

Use both, end up with frenzy and 150% max HP, profit. (they both stack additively, -50% from LK and +100% from tao)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users