7 replies to this topic

#1 Nerthu

Nerthu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 30 November 2011 - 03:00 AM

After all the dna from quests etc, i got some points ot make vt instant. now i have some questions.

1: i cant run, jump, turn backwards cast vt and run forwards. dont know how to say lol. i become everytime the message that i need to see the mob. bud the same work with the nuke. is this a bug?

2: if i use vt the hp bar jump to full, go short back and then to the real hp. i noticed that i can die sometimes in this time. example. i'm on 1k hp, cast vt bud die couse the hp status isnt right. it seems that i can cast ct instant bud the hp need normal time to come.

other have the same experiance?

#2 Lithi

Lithi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1880 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:03 AM

After all the dna from quests etc, i got some points ot make vt instant. now i have some questions.

1: i cant run, jump, turn backwards cast vt and run forwards. dont know how to say lol. i become everytime the message that i need to see the mob. bud the same work with the nuke. is this a bug?

2: if i use vt the hp bar jump to full, go short back and then to the real hp. i noticed that i can die sometimes in this time. example. i'm on 1k hp, cast vt bud die couse the hp status isnt right. it seems that i can cast ct instant bud the hp need normal time to come.

other have the same experiance?

hi nerthu :bang:

got exactly the same problems with that skill. Looks like the casting time is 0, but the animation lasts like 0,5 secs, thats why we have to face the target for a short second ( is really annoying i know)

the hp-problem is for me the same, even when i play with my radiant and heal someone it takes a sec to see the effect in the HP bar.

damn Requiem and its bugs ...

#3 INeedANewName

INeedANewName

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1046 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:40 AM

idk, VT has always been so, i am used to it.
doesnt mean its stupid ofc :bang:

#4 Nigarai

Nigarai

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 03:49 PM

Thats why I got 0,5 cast.

If I make it instant and run to mobs, I'll always get a beating.
You always have the animation to bother you so I stop, cast and run.
Now I have 0,5 cast nothing changes for me.
Well . . . I have 5 DNA points to play.

#5 linker591

linker591

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1286 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Valdes Hammerine

Posted 30 November 2011 - 04:08 PM

dont do a full spin forwards after the jump just go sideways a little so your still technically facing the direction of the mobs...
as for the delay between heal and cast...not much you can do except not let yourself get that close to getting killed...play a little safer =P

#6 Nerthu

Nerthu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 30 November 2011 - 11:12 PM

dont do a full spin forwards after the jump just go sideways a little so your still technically facing the direction of the mobs...
as for the delay between heal and cast...not much you can do except not let yourself get that close to getting killed...play a little safer =P

its hard to run sidewards in pd :bang:

i0 go so much down couse its not worth to use it before. i heal 12k (4 targets). so i try to make the most usefull XD

#7 Longhorns

Longhorns

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 873 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 11:33 PM

hi nerthu :bang:

got exactly the same problems with that skill. Looks like the casting time is 0, but the animation lasts like 0,5 secs, thats why we have to face the target for a short second ( is really annoying i know)

the hp-problem is for me the same, even when i play with my radiant and heal someone it takes a sec to see the effect in the HP bar.

damn Requiem and its bugs ...

Its the difference between a 0 time cast spell and instant cast spell. Snow burst with 0 cast time is the same, almost a 1 sec animation time.

#8 linker591

linker591

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1286 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Server:Valdes Hammerine

Posted 01 December 2011 - 08:12 AM

its hard to run sidewards in pd :bang:

i0 go so much down couse its not worth to use it before. i heal 12k (4 targets). so i try to make the most usefull XD

ah yes thats true do it in the room portions and not the corridors

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users