Hideasu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • LocationOver there
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 December 2011 - 01:23 AM

Ignore them Pinoy, they're just butthurt for what I said. And damn I'm right about everything, someone from them is now buying feather for 2B. And guess who's selling? -_-

oh hi le bru, actually what i see here is ur the one getting butthurt, ur the only one who kept whining with the accounting crap.

:)

Edited by Hideasu, 10 December 2011 - 01:32 AM.

#227 MagicHands

MagicHands

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationAlaska...
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 10 December 2011 - 01:27 AM

i no understan or spokening or typining engrish (... 2794) wut u meen bra? hahaha!

Cool story bro.

#228 FataI

FataI

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 02:27 AM

Well its not like most of you guys from Sarap Mag Ales knows how to use God items anyways, you might as well as give your pieces away for free because It doesn't look like you guys know how to pot even with your 6b income.

coming from the guild that puts their god items on a person that doesnt even know how to play an RK (lol alice)

#229 Hideasu

Hideasu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • LocationOver there

Posted 10 December 2011 - 02:44 AM

coming from the guild that puts their god items on a person that doesnt even know how to play an RK (lol alice)

coming from you ill just take it as a joke.. -_-

Edited by Hideasu, 10 December 2011 - 02:44 AM.

#230 MagicHands

MagicHands

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationAlaska...

Posted 10 December 2011 - 02:46 AM

Im sorry Alice isnt as good as Kevin when it comes to spamming ales, but theres more to RO than ales now havent you heard?
Oh yeah Ill also remind you that this is renewal and just because you know how to speed pot and fist, doesnt mean you know how to play a sura.
Go QQ somewhere else because your about the only person who I know who does that best.

#231 Astraeos

Astraeos

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 666 posts
  • LocationMars

Posted 10 December 2011 - 03:04 AM

coming from you ill just take it as a joke.. -_-

i am too... it doesnt take ales to not suck at rk... could you imagine if it took more then 2 buttons to play the class?
was expecting better drama then valk guild members holding each others hands and other ppl giving a :) about 2b...

granted not really my place to interject~ continue...

Edited by Astraeos, 10 December 2011 - 03:04 AM.

#232 Hideasu

Hideasu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • LocationOver there

Posted 10 December 2011 - 03:11 AM

actually whats sad here, is that i never EVER seen fatal posting anything without targeting a specific person, i dunno whast his problem u can make ur point without naming. here we talk abt god items and GUILDS so he point alice with his trash talk....

#233 MagicHands

MagicHands

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationAlaska...

Posted 10 December 2011 - 03:11 AM

If you want you can hold my hands so you wont have to be so jelly! <3

#234 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 05:19 AM

i am too... it doesnt take ales to not suck at rk... could you imagine if it took more then 2 buttons to play the class?
was expecting better drama then valk guild members holding each others hands and other ppl giving a -_- about 2b...

granted not really my place to interject~ continue...

More than two buttons!!! What are we playing here? Super street fighter?

Tbh, if the god piece market was that liquid I'd create and fund a chibi ninja strike force to steal forts to farm and sell pieces. Sadly the market for god pieces just aren't quite that liquid. It might be once we get that woe update from kRO where all castles can drop any piece and you can't rely on holding a specific Econ fort for the piece. But until then it's mostly trading leverage.

#235 viceroyblue

viceroyblue

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 526 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 05:37 AM

More than two buttons!!! What are we playing here? Super street fighter?

Tbh, if the god piece market was that liquid I'd create and fund a chibi ninja strike force to steal forts to farm and sell pieces. Sadly the market for god pieces just aren't quite that liquid. It might be once we get that woe update from kRO where all castles can drop any piece and you can't rely on holding a specific Econ fort for the piece. But until then it's mostly trading leverage.

That's the point, we earn big because it's not liquid. The price fluctuation is volatile and it makes it easier to exploit for extra ordinary profits.

Yeah you should create a strike force to try farming for your own group's benefit, but I believe it should be strong enough to take out on the embrace alliance members who controls these high value forts by end of woe. As an end result, I'd like to see smokyrie disentigrate to a smaller guild and lose it's leverage quite considerably. So you smokyrie pawns and scrubs should think for yourselves and have some ambition besides feeding your fat leaders. -_-

There is a better life outside your alliance's mostly 2 hrs of boring WOE defending a 100 econ empty fort. Oh it's not empty because you scrubs are guaring it with zeal. LoL

Edited by viceroyblue, 10 December 2011 - 06:00 AM.

#236 viceroyblue

viceroyblue

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 526 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 06:05 AM

Budd, you wanna be as cool as kyo or Impact? Go make your 8-12 man woe guild and achieve more per person in this game.

#237 Aeroku

Aeroku

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 06:37 AM

Budd, you wanna be as cool as kyo or Impact? Go make your 8-12 man woe guild and achieve more per person in this game.

if you take out average valk/smokies member, take the core of the guild member who makes a difference in woe, make your so called 8-12 man party, we'll make more difference than any 8-12 man member around. you're only counting the ones that really matters, zero, kyo. when you gotta handle a 56/56 guild, its a very different situation. you don't know what you're talking about. when you tell a bunch of zerglings what to do, you lose organisation and that's one reason why 56/56 often is similar as 12/56. keep trolling.

beside, you don't even make a difference in woe. you have the biggest mouth here (in a warpportal forum where the woe veteran don't even hang around in, lol). come to wiki we have open hands for trolls like you, its a bit dead and we need a good laugh -_-

Edited by Aeroku, 10 December 2011 - 06:39 AM.

#238 kite24

kite24

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 506 posts
  • LocationEast Prontera
  • Server:Classic

Posted 10 December 2011 - 06:38 AM

Well its not like most of you guys from Sarap Mag Ales knows how to use God items anyways, you might as well as give your pieces away for free because It doesn't look like you guys know how to pot even with your 6b income.

Forget Alice. How about Gouki spamming snap (and eventually dying) with megs? Also that girl who posted the WoE vid weeks ago. If that's how you guys use your God items, then good for you.

beside, you don't even make a difference in woe. you have the biggest mouth here (in a warpportal forum where the woe veteran don't even hang around in, lol). come to wiki we have open hands for trolls like you, its a bit dead and we need a good laugh -_-

There are some of weird people there. Have you seen the Tirades part? JEEZAWEEZ! Though I agree better people post there (even from tRO etc).

Edited by kite24, 10 December 2011 - 06:42 AM.

#239 Aeroku

Aeroku

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 06:41 AM

Forget Alice. How about Gouki spamming snap (and eventually dying) with megs? Also that girl who posted the WoE vid weeks ago. If that's how you guys use your God items, then good for you.

you should tell your guildies to stop having 20 people chasing around me, i wasn't even planning to kill anyone at that time. whenever you guys get distracted, your precast weakens. this isn't pvp, sir.

#240 kite24

kite24

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 506 posts
  • LocationEast Prontera

Posted 10 December 2011 - 06:43 AM

you should tell your guildies to stop having 20 people chasing around me, i wasn't even planning to kill anyone at that time. whenever you guys get distracted, your precast weakens. this isn't pvp, sir.

You wouldn't need megs for that.

#241 Aeroku

Aeroku

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 06:45 AM

You wouldn't need megs for that.

why wouldn't i? when the time comes, then i do what i need to do; which obviously can make use of it. i don't think i'll go off snapping to distract then say "hey, im done distracting, ima go kill so give me the megs"

on a side note, i switch them out to something defensive when i dont need it...so practically im not snapping with megs. just then i forgot nobody switches here.

Edited by Aeroku, 10 December 2011 - 06:49 AM.

#242 kite24

kite24

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 506 posts
  • LocationEast Prontera

Posted 10 December 2011 - 06:49 AM

why wouldn't i? when the time comes then i do what i need to do, which obviously can make use of it. i don't think i'll go off snapping to distract then say "hey, im done distracting, ima go kill so give me the megs"

on a side note, i switch them out to something defensive when i dont need it...so practically im not snapping with megs. just then i forgot nobody switches here.

Right. You barely even try to kill (this is for the whole 2 WoE 2.0s I went against you). And what's your defense for the other sura with meg (the one who got rolled in irowiki bad)?

#243 Aeroku

Aeroku

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 06:54 AM

honestly im only aiming for a few people...and i can say the same one pretty much every woe. the rest i often just don't touch unless its a bother to me.

about other sura? i don't know, you can ask whoever that person you're mentioning yourself.

#244 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:04 AM

You do realize that Valkyrie is currently only about 14-16 people online during woe right?

That and what the -_- am I going to do with god items and zeny? Its not like I don't already have my own god items or Zeny to kill time with.

#245 viceroyblue

viceroyblue

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 526 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:29 AM

if you take out average valk/smokies member, take the core of the guild member who makes a difference in woe, make your so called 8-12 man party, we'll make more difference than any 8-12 man member around. you're only counting the ones that really matters, zero, kyo. when you gotta handle a 56/56 guild, its a very different situation. you don't know what you're talking about. when you tell a bunch of zerglings what to do, you lose organisation and that's one reason why 56/56 often is similar as 12/56. keep trolling.

Oh you're gouki? wth nvm. I've been in tirades for ages using my bro's account and you don't matter there. I even troll you there.

#246 viceroyblue

viceroyblue

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 526 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:32 AM

You do realize that Valkyrie is currently only about 14-16 people online during woe right?

That and what the -_- am I going to do with god items and zeny? Its not like I don't already have my own god items or Zeny to kill time with.

There's nothing wrong admitting that you just can't do it and you just fancy yourself with wishful thinking of making a strike team to get god pieces. lol

#247 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:41 AM

Right. You barely even try to kill (this is for the whole 2 WoE 2.0s I went against you). And what's your defense for the other sura with meg (the one who got rolled in irowiki bad)?

Seeing that I'm the on that hands out the goddies you guys should really be trolling me about it. Personally I couldnt give a rats ass if there's a vid of her dying to some random sh!t or her performance on sura in a specific video clip. Unlike some people that edit their video to keep themselves from looking like noobs she doesn't bother to do too much editing.

Secondly woe isn't 1v1 pvp with a bunch of guys jerking each other off. I put megs on people who can either kill people that matter or someone who can mob control the $#!tloads of people that don't matter in order to cut down the numbers in a Zerg rush. The fact that she doesn't give two $#!ts about getting trolling into the circle jerk club is probably a good thing since then everyone in tirades might realize there's actually a girl around and they'll have to stop being so openly gay.

Edited by MrBudd, 10 December 2011 - 10:04 AM.

#248 Aeroku

Aeroku

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:57 AM

anyway, guys, lets eat cookies. they're great with tea's, btw, for you's tea hater.

#249 MagicHands

MagicHands

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationAlaska...

Posted 10 December 2011 - 08:22 AM

Considering on how few god items that you guys have, even if you did have more, have you looked how your alliance plays? No wonder your giving them to a select few of players.
Quality not quanity my friend.

#250 Hideasu

Hideasu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • LocationOver there

Posted 10 December 2011 - 08:24 AM

Posted Image
tea n cookies time~<3

Edited by Hideasu, 10 December 2011 - 08:25 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users