MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 December 2011 - 04:41 PM

Is that what you wanted us to believe? :P

Well if not then you should be in a hurry to get more god items, coz you're losing your extra dominant position. First, you're not gaining more level 150 players as compared to other guilds and not mentioning your new members are scrubs that needs tremendous improvement both in gears and skills. 2nd, you're not getting the 3rd-8th strongest guild on the server as your ally because they are in our alliance. So your only option? My point exactly... GODS. ;)

Honestly, I'd rather let you outgrow us and then force the scrubs on my side to get better and fight this as a quality vs quantity battle. Not saying you don't have the quality on your side either, but I'd rahter stay 1/4-1/2 your size and still take you on. It would feel like easy mode if we had close to your numbers, besides I like having the odds stacked against me since it feels like an achivement. When half your alliance disappears due to exams and :angel: and we trample you, I'm actually not too happy on the victory.

Here's a bit of info for you though. Until Valkyrie disbands, we're still in the dominant position if we win or lose right now because if we weren't, you guys wouldn't give a rats ass about hating us. Directly opposing us with the majority of the half decent non-chibi guilds just reinforces the notion that we need to be taken down as the dreaded evil empire.

#352 viceroyblue

viceroyblue

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 526 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 04:59 PM

Honestly, I'd rather let you outgrow us and then force the scrubs on my side to get better and fight this as a quality vs quantity battle. Not saying you don't have the quality on your side either, but I'd rahter stay 1/4-1/2 your size and still take you on. It would feel like easy mode if we had close to your numbers, besides I like having the odds stacked against me since it feels like an achivement. When half your alliance disappears due to exams and :P and we trample you, I'm actually not too happy on the victory.

Here's a bit of info for you though. Until Valkyrie disbands, we're still in the dominant position if we win or lose right now because if we weren't, you guys wouldn't give a rats ass about hating us. Directly opposing us with the majority of the half decent non-chibi guilds just reinforces the notion that we need to be taken down as the dreaded evil empire.

You kill the fun with your replies. I prefer Hideasu be Smokyrie's spokesperson.

#353 Kevin

Kevin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 04:59 PM

I think the only thing I'd like to correct in Magichand's posts is that our alliance does in fact have a lot of coordination. Just because we don't accomplish the goals you personally think we should accomplish, doesn't make us any less of an alliance then yours. I think the most fun part of these battles is we keep you guessing about what we're going to do next.

#354 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 05:11 PM

You kill the fun with your replies. I prefer Hideasu be Smokyrie's spokesperson.

Oh... I'll stfu then. Just hope you guys don't lock this thread. I worked long and hard for this woe thread to exist.

I'll see you guys tomorrow for 2.0.

#355 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 12 December 2011 - 05:20 PM

Oh... I'll stfu then. Just hope you guys don't lock this thread. I worked long and hard for this woe thread to exist.

I'll see you guys tomorrow for 2.0.

Trying not to as much as possible, but really if we say to stop it means stop, I give out two warnings a day, after that on the third one if it hasn't stopped there has been fair warning and its pretty much slice and dice time. Posted Image

BTW Valk WoE is canceled tomorrow.

#356 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 05:33 PM

Trying not to as much as possible, but really if we say to stop it means stop, I give out two warnings a day, after that on the third one if it hasn't stopped there has been fair warning and its pretty much slice and dice time. Posted Image

BTW Valk WoE is canceled tomorrow.

Spare my thread, execute the ones that cross the boundaries!!!

And wtf... No WoE? Booooooooooooooooooo

#357 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 05:50 PM

Spare my thread, execute the ones that cross the boundaries!!!

And wtf... No WoE? Booooooooooooooooooo

Nah if it came to that it would be like...a 6 hour cool off or something like that cause I mean if it came to the point where nobody was listening its kind of unreasonable for us to sit and monitor it for any amount of time. Posted Image

#358 MagicHands

MagicHands

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationAlaska...
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 12 December 2011 - 06:06 PM

Inubar if I am out of line at any point just let me know and I'll discontinue, or rather you can just give me like a week ban. Posting in these threads are almost irrelevent as from what I can tell.

#359 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal

Posted 12 December 2011 - 06:13 PM

inu are you a guy

#360 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 06:25 PM

Inubar if I am out of line at any point just let me know and I'll discontinue, or rather you can just give me like a week ban. Posting in these threads are almost irrelevent as from what I can tell.

Its fine, but tbh you can make your points without the aggressive language. If someone is using it towards you or its just plain out of hand, then use the report button.

#361 Xerloris

Xerloris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 06:55 PM

we're united in burning smokyrie econ fort. we're not united in econing a fort. simple enough for you?

err who wants smokyries to disappear? we're having fun because you're here. be flattered that besides getting to level 150, you're the WOE end game (defeat the last evil of this game and you're done) of iRO valkyrie server. props to your alliance and I hope you can now sleep happily tonight.

So we're like a raid boss in wow? What do we drop?

#362 MagicHands

MagicHands

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationAlaska...

Posted 12 December 2011 - 07:14 PM

Cookies Nuff said.

#363 Falcifer

Falcifer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 355 posts
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 12 December 2011 - 08:04 PM

T_T There goes all the fun for Tuesday ):

#364 Aeroku

Aeroku

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 08:09 PM

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Oh, by the way. You guys have 3x 1 econ castles. We have 7x 1 econ castles.

We successfully burned your econ castle (60?) to the ground in less than 1 hour and ended with more castles. If you don't think that's a good WoE for us, you in denial bro.

If you just accept that you guys lost that WoE and stop making excuses, I'll stop trolling.

Lose with dignity and keep your chin up, like Xeloris and Budd. You and MagicHands are setting a bad example. Try harder next time.

i don't even think about ro that much...and i don't really care about how many castles that you have really. the fact that you have a whole alliance (let's call it the server) vs our small alliance, it makes no difference to you having more 1 econ fort than us. especially considering this is renewal...it takes a click to disable and a click to kill, you can send as many people as you want and job gets done with time. if we had as many people as your "temporary" alliance do, it wouldn't be hard to snuck in pretty much almost every fort in the entire woe 1.0 realm.

last woe? no, i'm not admitting we lost or we win. neither do i accept any. it was fine for us, as long as we don't let you guys econ anything, then its not a lost to us. why are we accepting a lost if we never really lost last woe? i'd admit a lost if you guys manage to econ and we weren't able to take over it/burn it down and us not having econ fort. there is a definition of win and lost but you guys don't always know what either one means...

losing my dignity and keeping chin up like budd and xerloris? do you know me? i don't think so and you probably don't know how easy i am about this and all i care about is how good and fun woe is at the end. either way, it's not like you matter so i personally won't care. no need to try harder on my side, i'm just the usual woe'r who prefers to have fun and only replies to someone like you accordingly.

#365 Wanderer

Wanderer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 08:58 PM

good luck to anyone who tries to econ something after balance patch :P

#366 LeonFlare

LeonFlare

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 955 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/thenagrarok
  • LocationMOOTXICO!
  • Server:Valkyrie Forever

Posted 13 December 2011 - 12:01 AM

i like Smolkiryes, without them woes will be really boring

#367 FataI

FataI

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 12:40 AM

i don't even think about ro that much...and i don't really care about how many castles that you have really. the fact that you have a whole alliance (let's call it the server) vs our small alliance, it makes no difference to you having more 1 econ fort than us. especially considering this is renewal...it takes a click to disable and a click to kill, you can send as many people as you want and job gets done with time. if we had as many people as your "temporary" alliance do, it wouldn't be hard to snuck in pretty much almost every fort in the entire woe 1.0 realm.

last woe? no, i'm not admitting we lost or we win. neither do i accept any. it was fine for us, as long as we don't let you guys econ anything, then its not a lost to us. why are we accepting a lost if we never really lost last woe? i'd admit a lost if you guys manage to econ and we weren't able to take over it/burn it down and us not having econ fort. there is a definition of win and lost but you guys don't always know what either one means...

losing my dignity and keeping chin up like budd and xerloris? do you know me? i don't think so and you probably don't know how easy i am about this and all i care about is how good and fun woe is at the end. either way, it's not like you matter so i personally won't care. no need to try harder on my side, i'm just the usual woe'r who prefers to have fun and only replies to someone like you accordingly.

you keep calling our alliance the server , do you see the following guilds merged into us or allied to us ?

nWo
Infinity
Darken Souls
Step Aside
Atreides
Critical Acclaim
Asgard Kingdom
Oddysey
Anonymous
Immortal Dreams
No Bra
Jinx
Brooklyn

Yeah thats what i thought. Stop using the "OMG YOUR ALLIANCE SO MANY PEOPLE " card.

#368 viceroyblue

viceroyblue

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 526 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 01:45 AM

You forgot Hooligans and Checkmate too. Smokyrie really thinks that the whole server is needed to take them down.

#369 Clericous

Clericous

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 02:10 AM

Posted Image

#370 MagicHands

MagicHands

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationAlaska...

Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:31 AM

Maybe someone in your alliance can tell you why that statement has no relevence to the situation. As for me I'm done throwing common sense your way because it is an utter waist of time.

#371 Aeroku

Aeroku

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:51 AM

you keep calling our alliance the server , do you see the following guilds merged into us or allied to us ?

nWo
Infinity
Darken Souls
Step Aside
Atreides
Critical Acclaim
Asgard Kingdom
Oddysey
Anonymous
Immortal Dreams
No Bra
Jinx
Brooklyn

Yeah thats what i thought. Stop using the "OMG YOUR ALLIANCE SO MANY PEOPLE " card.

figure of words. having majority of the woe population in the alliance, why can't i use the card? it isn't necessarily mean your alliance being the entire server, but it does describe the alliance well. just like smokyrie being called the evil kingdom or some :P like that...i don't know what's evil about us, but hell if that's what you guys describe us then so be it.

#372 huad

huad

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 697 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:41 AM

Whatever helps you sleep at night. A person posting on a WoE thread saying that they "don't care about RO much" probably cares more than a person who posts here and doesn't say it.

Such denial, not admitting you guys lost or won. Of course you guys lost. Really, just accept that you guys lost and stop making excuses. I really will stop trolling if you just stop, I promise.

You don't even realize that we're not trying to econ a WoE1 castle, so you're doing absolutely nothing to "win." Look at what viceroyblue said before. We band together to burn your econ forts. We actually DO something to earn our wins, not sit here in denial and define "winning" as sitting on our asses and doing nothing.

I referred to Budd and Xeloris because they aren't being sore losers like you are. All you're doing by making posts like this is just substantiating your guys' bad reputation by making comments like "it's not like you matter." And what kind of attitude is it to "not try harder on your side" when we burned your fort? Obviously, you need to try harder. That's not what a guild leader wants to hear from their members when they just lost.

I think I do know you. Judging by your post, you seem like a person who cannot accept reality, whether it be about how much you really care about WoE or that you guys lost last WoE. It also seems like you're a quitter and an underachiever, making comments like "not try harder" after being beat. Oh, and you're condescending (to me at least).

Edited by huad, 13 December 2011 - 04:45 AM.

#373 huad

huad

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 697 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 05:08 AM

The "evil empire" is part of a running joke, like the cookies deal.

I want to make it clear that someone in your alliance came up with the "devil reincarnated" and not me, so don't give me credit for it because I don't want it. I posted something and they responded with something like "blah blah blah you think we're the devil reincarnated."

And then I said, sure if you wanna put it that way, you're the devil reincarnated.

Then, again someone in your alliance, Budd went along those lines are started calling you guys the "evil empire" as a joke.

And then I made my title "The Exorcist" for shiggles.

Just to set the record straight, I really don't think you guys are the devil reincarnated. That's just plain silly isn't it. I have another word, or several words to describe you guys, but unfortunately, most of it needs to stay in my head. None of the words include "devil" or "demon" or "evil" by the way.

Really though, I'd rather be called the "evil empire" than "cannon fodder." You guys are luckier than us. Your label is less derogatory.

If you're really hurt by being called the "evil empire," I'll stop if you stop calling us "cannon fodder." Deal?

Edited by huad, 13 December 2011 - 05:25 AM.

#374 HRdevil

HRdevil

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1165 posts
  • LocationMassachusets
  • Server:IRO Valkyrie

Posted 13 December 2011 - 05:26 AM

Who reads the long :P this guy posts? ^

#375 huad

huad