Aco ~ AB Heal Skill, Always a fail! - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 5 votes

Aco ~ AB Heal Skill, Always a fail!

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#1 Fluffylovr

Fluffylovr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • LocationHawaii~
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valk

Posted 02 December 2011 - 02:44 AM

So I was setting off on my journey to serve under the prontera church as an Aco, thrilled that I finally started my road to FS. After wacking some spores and gaining some job levels I quickly got enough job levels to snatch up Heal lvl 10. Using it on myself was the best, never needed pots again! Oh how wrong I was. As an aco and priest it was handy dandy on myself, but in parties during turn in's there was always the infamous backsliding sin or snapping champ that I couldn't keep up with to use Heal on and got blamed for their death.

As the FS healer, getting told You suck and Why aren't you healing me? or Hello? I'm dying here. OR Wow this priest fails.. can't even keep me alive. and worst yet.. Noob. generally isn't encouraging.

As a Priest it's the most tough keeping up with buffs and heals constantly while trying to maintain SP without spamming expencive blue potions. Bless heal KE bless heal KE bless heal KE bless heal KE Bless heal KE bless heal KE bless heal KE bless heal KE Bless heal KE bless heal KE bless heal KE bless heal KE. By the time you're done buffing everyone, guess what? The first person you buffed needs buffs again! But that's no problem come AB. You get Mass bless and agi. But wait? There's always that Snapper and backslider who will run ahead and miss out, and then demand rather rudely for it. Such as the not really asking but demanding Bless/Agi The occational Plz added in or, Why dont you buff? which is a real ticker offer, Uhm, I just spent a good 45 seconds casting all my party buffs and you couldn't sit your tuckas still long enough to get them.. you smurf. But this isn't even the main point of the thread!!!

Now.. The MAIN point!

*points*.. No I'm joking, here it is.

When you are in a highly mobby place such as..any of the turn in's for instance.. Kobolds map, and your camped by my favorite tree located to the left of the map and you're trying to heal the people pulling kobolds over to the party two things happen.
1) My heal doesn't work because there's a tree.. Damn tree.
2) I end up chasing them to heal because the person can't bloody wait for me to heal their red HP. And then guess what? They die from their impatience.
Now in instance 2 it is their own damn fault, but will they admit it? NO. In instance 1 is it my fault? No. Will I get blamed..? Yes.

Juperos Center (Floor two) The random as fluff maze stairs walls whaaat? Yes. 90% of my heals don't hit who I am spam healing due to a corner, wall, stairs, snapping or backsliding. And the entire time I think I am actually hitting them with my heals.. until its too late and they are dead.

In 90% of the death instances its blamed on the Priest, in 75% of those deaths the priest is ridiculed, blamed, insulted and still expected to heal them and continue to struggle to keep them alive. About 25% of those times the person who died will admit their fault and tell the priest it wasn't their fault and laugh it off (Or at least, that what I do. Why? Cos I know FS is a pain in the REAR.)

TL:DR? Heal sucks and so does everyone who can't accept faults for their own.

Ever heard of emergency potions?

Discussion: How the heal skill can be bettered. (Oh.. and flamers)

Edited by Fluffylovr, 02 December 2011 - 01:02 PM.

#2 ExDarkrb

ExDarkrb

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1234 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 December 2011 - 02:59 AM

you are right! even when i play my ab this is kinda sickening

heres what if ur having a wall block : culeseo heal passes thru walls, its like howling where it is a total area effect

also, since i play ab and know their pain, i dun really scold or blame them if i die, i only do if they dun ress after i lay there for 30s
i also bring my own emergency pots or else i dun even pull/run out rashly :glomp:

#3 Fluffylovr

Fluffylovr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • LocationHawaii~

Posted 02 December 2011 - 03:00 AM

you are right! even when i play my ab this is kinda sickening

heres what if ur having a wall block : culeseo heal passes thru walls, its like howling where it is a total area effect

also, since i play ab and know their pain, i dun really scold or blame them if i die, i only do if they dun ress after i lay there for 30s
i also bring my own emergency pots or else i dun even pull/run out rashly ;)

Hehe, But cul heal has a cooldown, and in a real mobby place that cooldown will kill someone. I've had instances where I would gwing and half the party ended on a floor below and if I didn't wing again they would die, even with cul heal. especially in a one AB 12 man party :glomp:

#4 MrKisuke

MrKisuke

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 December 2011 - 03:02 AM

I fully understand what you mean and how you feel.

It's more annoying when we have a turn in at a complicated maze map, such as Juperos you mentioned and a few others, where we also have many objects and trees in the way.
I believe objects such as the trees shouldn't have an effect on being able to heal a person on the other side. It's not like the tree is 100 cells wide that you can't get your heals over it or something.
A counter argument for this situation, when you explain to the dead person is, 'you should've come closer to me and healed me'. However! Majority of the time that a healer goes along trying to heal the puller who is running around the party like a headless chicken ends up either 1) Dropping the mob scattered around and on the party, or 2) Puller dies and the mob then owns the healer. When healers drop, party has a high chance of getting wiped out. Kids these days need to learn how to pull. <-- Major factor affecting this problem.

I've been through this since Pre-Renewal. You'll rarely get the people that will say 'Sorry, that was my fault'.
Even then, no matter how much you tell them (even spamming in CAPS), they still won't pull properly or do as you asked.
Why? Perhaps because 'you're just a priest, what do you know' type of comments.

I even had people in my party in which I had to slave my ass off to keep them alive. When they die, we complain about what are they doing.
They complain about us Healers and say 'I dont bring pots, what are you healers for? Why should I use supplies'. <-- Totally relying on us healers to bloody make sure they don't get into red.
For those that are 3rd class.... Carry 1-5 ygg seeds or berries for the dire situations. Relying on healers 100% = Ultra Fail. Just GTFO. Delete Character. Start Again.

Yare yare.... What a long reply I ended up typing.

Edited by MrKisuke, 02 December 2011 - 03:03 AM.

#5 Fluffylovr

Fluffylovr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • LocationHawaii~

Posted 02 December 2011 - 03:05 AM

A counter argument for this situation, when you explain to the dead person is, 'you should've come closer to me and healed me'. However! Majority of the time that a healer goes along trying to heal the puller who is running around the party like a headless chicken ends up either 1) Dropping the mob scattered around and on the party, or 2) Puller dies and the mob then owns the healer. When healers drop, party has a high chance of getting wiped out. Kids these days need to learn how to pull. <-- Major factor affecting this problem.

Can't even begin counting how many times I died due to force follow when I use heal on a puller, or dying trying to res a fallen puller, or party wipes because of a fail puller.. :glomp:

Gotten to the point that when a Sura or GX wants to join party I have to tell them how to pull before I let them in :p_cry:

edit// MrTyranitar. If you're going to minus rep at least post why, otherwise I am left to assume you're one of those foolish people who blame the healer for your hasty moves. ;)

Edited by Fluffylovr, 02 December 2011 - 03:12 AM.

#6 Heart

Heart

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2871 posts
  • LocationSofa so good
  • Server:Classic

Posted 02 December 2011 - 04:37 AM

i play FS, never had a problem, i play it for fun only
i can agree that it DOES require *skill* unlike most classes but problems...no i dont think so

#7 Fluffylovr

Fluffylovr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • LocationHawaii~

Posted 02 December 2011 - 04:39 AM

i play FS, never had a problem, i play it for fun only
i can agree that it DOES require *skill* unlike most classes but problems...no i dont think so

You're very lucky then :3. I have pleanty of times where I think I am healing but not due to a tree or something, and I play with effects on so I don't actually see the green numbers show cos theres always somethin goin on, so its just a big mess for me.. trees are the worst :3

I would however aside from weird obsticles blocking the heal, like to see the heal distance enhanced.. If I can cast a 12 man heal accross my entire screen why cant my single man heal hit someone half way accross? :<

Edited by Fluffylovr, 02 December 2011 - 04:40 AM.

#8 Aralyne

Aralyne

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationScotland
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 02 December 2011 - 04:39 AM

I really don't understand people that don't bring pots along with them to mobby places like TI dungeons. I carry whites on my FS AB in case of emergencies, and there have been times when I've had to spam those whites too. Heck, I carry pots on all my characters because I know that sometimes it's very difficult for the party's healer to spam heal everyone that needs healing =/

Out of force of habit, I always stop for a moment when anyone is buffing me if I'm on my wanderer. If I'm playing my FS AB or my Battle AB and I'm the one doing the buffing; I will buff those that are within range (not got all my group buffs yet *__* ), and those that keep running off before I've buffed them will get buffed last ~__~ Sorry, but I don't have time chasing after the suras/genetics who run off from the main group and think they're invincible and can't even be bothered to stop for a few secs so I can buff them. Should point out that I have nothing against people acting as pullers and who do stop and let me buff them, but I usually end up parties with suras and gens that aren't pulling yet still have this urge to charge ahead anyway. No surprise they usually end up getting flattened by mobs - then I have to spam blue gems on them to resurrect them.

Anyway! Personal ranting asides... I, too, wish they would fix that annoying thing where a single tree/pillar/staircase will make certain skills fail. It also happens with spells and skills like Severe Rainstorm as far as I know. I think it's really stupid since logically, and realistically, it's not like the difference of two steps is going to make you unable to throw a heal spell at a party member who is in plain sight >__> If it was something like an actual wall separating you from the others, then fair enough... but the difference of two steps is just silly.

#9 Fluffylovr

Fluffylovr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • LocationHawaii~

Posted 02 December 2011 - 04:44 AM

I really don't understand people that don't bring pots along with them to mobby places like TI dungeons. I carry whites on my FS AB in case of emergencies, and there have been times when I've had to spam those whites too. Heck, I carry pots on all my characters because I know that sometimes it's very difficult for the party's healer to spam heal everyone that needs healing =/

Out of force of habit, I always stop for a moment when anyone is buffing me if I'm on my wanderer. If I'm playing my FS AB or my Battle AB and I'm the one doing the buffing; I will buff those that are within range (not got all my group buffs yet *__* ), and those that keep running off before I've buffed them will get buffed last ~__~ Sorry, but I don't have time chasing after the suras/genetics who run off from the main group and think they're invincible and can't even be bothered to stop for a few secs so I can buff them. Should point out that I have nothing against people acting as pullers and who do stop and let me buff them, but I usually end up parties with suras and gens that aren't pulling yet still have this urge to charge ahead anyway. No surprise they usually end up getting flattened by mobs - then I have to spam blue gems on them to resurrect them.

Anyway! Personal ranting asides... I, too, wish they would fix that annoying thing where a single tree/pillar/staircase will make certain skills fail. It also happens with spells and skills like Severe Rainstorm as far as I know. I think it's really stupid since logically, and realistically, it's not like the difference of two steps is going to make you unable to throw a heal spell at a party member who is in plain sight >__> If it was something like an actual wall separating you from the others, then fair enough... but the difference of two steps is just silly.

Totaly agree but I will attest as a gen user myself.. Using cart boost pos lags you like crazy and when you try to walk your all of a sudden wayyy further then you meant to be.. but thats totally different then the ones who do it to try and pull the mobs and get steamrolled. I always carry potions as well, and have a ygg seed or two on my hotkeyed for dire situations :<

#10 Heart

Heart

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2871 posts
  • LocationSofa so good
  • Server:Classic

Posted 02 December 2011 - 04:48 AM

You're very lucky then :3. I have pleanty of times where I think I am healing but not due to a tree or something, and I play with effects on so I don't actually see the green numbers show cos theres always somethin goin on, so its just a big mess for me.. trees are the worst :3

I would however aside from weird obsticles blocking the heal, like to see the heal distance enhanced.. If I can cast a 12 man heal accross my entire screen why cant my single man heal hit someone half way accross? :<

only think i need AB needs is a better HP modifier
and if people complain about ur supporting...tell them that ur doing them a favor by saving their pot supplies
and ur not responsible if thier char fails hard and dies

PS: best part, if ur the ONLY priest in party, tell them that ur leaving then and tell them to get another, trust me
they'll stfu

#11 Fluffylovr

Fluffylovr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • LocationHawaii~

Posted 02 December 2011 - 04:50 AM

only think i need AB needs is a better HP modifier
and if people complain about ur supporting...tell them that ur doing them a favor by saving their pot supplies
and ur not responsible if thier char fails hard and dies

PS: best part, if ur the ONLY priest in party, tell them that ur leaving then and tell them to get another, trust me
they'll stfu

I've rage quitted on parties as the only AB before, Everyone was silent in the party watching this sura troll my bum off and when I was like, "Screw it your not worth my time, I'm leaving" everyone was like all of a sudden, "Shut up shes amazing! You should leave not her" And I was like, "Thanks for the delay in supporting me. Bye ^-^~" and left. Haha

I had another instance where I was in a party and the only AB was going to bed, and it was a friend.. (I thought) And that friend was like "I'll stay and AB just for you.." and I was like, "D'aww.. thanks.. Ill give you a HEBM for your troubles~" And she was like.. "..That's it? I was hoping you'd give me a skull cap.." and ranted the entire time how I was ungrateful for giving not giving a skullcap, ended up leaving that party~ I mean I was on wanderer.. but that person.. I'll always be ticked off >w<. I almost wish I never asked her to stay.. But i was level 148.5 and maint was right around the corner and I was like NO NO NO RUSH RUSH! D: (there was no point in this tidbit btw.. just random rant~)

Edited by Fluffylovr, 02 December 2011 - 04:54 AM.

#12 Aralyne

Aralyne

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 02 December 2011 - 04:55 AM

Totaly agree but I will attest as a gen user myself.. Using cart boost pos lags you like crazy and when you try to walk your all of a sudden wayyy further then you meant to be.. but thats totally different then the ones who do it to try and pull the mobs and get steamrolled. I always carry potions as well, and have a ygg seed or two on my hotkeyed for dire situations :<

Oh yeah, I've partied with gens that don't zoom off super fast XD It's just the few gens that I've randomly partied with in TIs occasionally have a habit of rushing off before I've even buffed them. And this is with or without cartboosting first *__*

If I'm with my regular group of RO friends though, everyone knows to pause a moment if I'm buffing. Alas we can't walk and cast at the same time like the sage class can ~__~

#13 Fluffylovr

Fluffylovr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • LocationHawaii~

Posted 02 December 2011 - 04:59 AM

Oh yeah, I've partied with gens that don't zoom off super fast XD It's just the few gens that I've randomly partied with in TIs occasionally have a habit of rushing off before I've even buffed them. And this is with or without cartboosting first *__*

If I'm with my regular group of RO friends though, everyone knows to pause a moment if I'm buffing. Alas we can't walk and cast at the same time like the sage class can ~__~

My big deal is when I am on my gen and i accidently rush off cos pos lagged cart boost and I die, the AB apologizes over n over like they are afraid they are going to get flamed. :< I'm like.. No its my own fault, not yours. I zoom zoom zoomed~ You didn't know I would do that! (It's a baby gen as well, uberrr squish!)

#14 Aralyne

Aralyne

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 02 December 2011 - 05:10 AM

My big deal is when I am on my gen and i accidently rush off cos pos lagged cart boost and I die, the AB apologizes over n over like they are afraid they are going to get flamed. :< I'm like.. No its my own fault, not yours. I zoom zoom zoomed~ You didn't know I would do that! (It's a baby gen as well, uberrr squish!)

Personal rant: I don't mind if gens zoom off, in fact I don't mind if anyone zooms off as long as they know to zoom back if they're dying, or as soon as they realize the mob coming up is going to be too much for them to handle lol. I think it's just more annoying when someone runs head first into a mob without pots and stays there taking hits and doesn't bother trying to move away when others appear to back them up. It's worse when you have to spam heal them just to keep them alive, and yet they still don't try to move away and let other people with more HP tank the mob :glomp:

Of course, if they're hitlocked or lagging/position lagged, that's not really their fault. When I play my wanderer, I do get hitlocked often in Juperos and Abyss and my UK net connection lags even when I'm not in a mobby dungeon. Knowing that, I tend to stick close to an AB so it makes it easier for them and myself XD /end personal rant.

#15 Fluffylovr

Fluffylovr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • LocationHawaii~

Posted 02 December 2011 - 05:14 AM

Personal rant: I don't mind if gens zoom off, in fact I don't mind if anyone zooms off as long as they know to zoom back if they're dying, or as soon as they realize the mob coming up is going to be too much for them to handle lol. I think it's just more annoying when someone runs head first into a mob without pots and stays there taking hits and doesn't bother trying to move away when others appear to back them up. It's worse when you have to spam heal them just to keep them alive, and yet they still don't try to move away and let other people with more HP tank the mob ;)

Of course, if they're hitlocked or lagging/position lagged, that's not really their fault. When I play my wanderer, I do get hitlocked often in Juperos and Abyss and my UK net connection lags even when I'm not in a mobby dungeon. Knowing that, I tend to stick close to an AB so it makes it easier for them and myself XD /end personal rant.

Mm, Jupero's core? center? w/e the circle one in. Durring the turn in.. I had a sura run into a mob of at least 50 and we were still mobbed up behind trying to kill the lingering that didn't stick to his pulling. And when he died he flamed the whole party, "Fail party.. Can't even follow.. Why do I even try to MS." and left the party, but what was irritating, we all said at least 5 times "Stop pulling kill whats left" ect ect ect, so he was just a douche I guess. :glomp:

#16 Aralyne

Aralyne

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 02 December 2011 - 05:27 AM

Mm, Jupero's core? center? w/e the circle one in. Durring the turn in.. I had a sura run into a mob of at least 50 and we were still mobbed up behind trying to kill the lingering that didn't stick to his pulling. And when he died he flamed the whole party, "Fail party.. Can't even follow.. Why do I even try to MS." and left the party, but what was irritating, we all said at least 5 times "Stop pulling kill whats left" ect ect ect, so he was just a douche I guess. :glomp:

Haha, yes, Jupe Core XD That map is awesome for mobs, but also makes me lag like crazy sometimes (ugh, the water bridge part is really bad for me) *__* It sucks that you ended up in a party with a sura like that, though I tend to laugh when people whine and rage despite the fact it's their fault they died lol. I'm generally a nice, polite person, but if you're being douche-y and dying because of your own stupidity, don't blame me if I laugh at you :3

#17 Codface

Codface

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 463 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 05:39 AM

Reroll an AB baby its impossible to blame a baby.

#18 Fluffylovr

Fluffylovr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • LocationHawaii~

Posted 02 December 2011 - 05:41 AM

Reroll an AB baby its impossible to blame a baby.

Hmm, Pardon? Reroll? :glomp:? I main a baby ab, and I am better then half of the adult AB's in my opinion at least.. I seen some AB lazy and just cul heal an entire TI.. :T

Pardon the seemingly -_-yness there, but we've all experienced the lazy AB. Have we not?

Edited by Fluffylovr, 02 December 2011 - 06:10 AM.

#19 Codface

Codface

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 463 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 06:06 AM

I playing my baby at moment. Solo healing a ti party is hard solo. Your sp is lower, heal much weaker and such. Lucky i play with a parent char who is a Sorc and keeps me sp'd up so i can crazy spam.

#20 HRdevil

HRdevil

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1165 posts
  • LocationMassachusets
  • Server:IRO Valkyrie

Posted 02 December 2011 - 06:07 AM

Fluffywuffy

Those people really just fails alot. I hate playing priest but one day I decided to get on my noob priest and realized there was a whole bunch of people that doesn't even bring emergency pots and when they die they complain.

I was on a rachel party and this sage was whining because heals was too slow when the guy was mobbing and using earth drive (Sure a squishy class mobbing like 15 roweens and the knights in party failing) I told him to stfu and i'll let him die and i can easily get another party since i'm in high demand. :glomp:

Most of the time I prefer to duo low level turn ins mobbing by myself and a priest.

#21 Kaillera

Kaillera

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 06:08 AM

Hmm, Pardon? Reroll? :glomp:? I main a baby ab, and I am better then half of the adult AB's in my opinion at least.. I seen some AB lazy and just cul heal an entire TI.. :T

It's not spammable either, and drains a lot of SP. I always dual client, and if it's my Wanderer then I could afford to. I like to spam High Heal 1 though.

#22 Fluffylovr

Fluffylovr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • LocationHawaii~

Posted 02 December 2011 - 06:09 AM

I playing my baby at moment. Solo healing a ti party is hard solo. Your sp is lower, heal much weaker and such. Lucky i play with a parent char who is a Sorc and keeps me sp'd up so i can crazy spam.

Granted, it is a whole heck of a lot more difficult to manage a 12 man party as a baby ab, I feel ya.. definately. If I don't have a sorcerer I eat blue pots like its candy.

#23 Fluffylovr

Fluffylovr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • LocationHawaii~

Posted 02 December 2011 - 06:13 AM

It's not spammable either, and drains a lot of SP. I always dual client, and if it's my Wanderer then I could afford to. I like to spam High Heal 1 though.

Exactly, I mean.. Culosso heal is nice.. but in that cooldown people.. are dying? Heh. What a concept, they are being smacked around! But No! My culosso heal trigger happy finger is too busy trying to press it then scroll my mouse over to the party menu and press heal hotkey and give them a extra heal! Oh dear me.. #end rant.

#24 Charisma

Charisma

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 421 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 06:15 AM

Let's see... What can I say about this... Ignore the QQers. Especially if they're pullers and they're either squishy enough to lose the majority of their HP while pulling and/or if they're too cheap to bring emergency pots and not expect to die. It's really one thing to rely on ABs to keep you healed, but especially with all these alt ABs being leveled now, you can't always rely on them to keep you alive and you sometimes gotta take it into your own hands to keep your exp up.

Yeah, heal could heal more, should be able to heal through walls, but knowing the world isn't like that, if I'm not playing AB myself, I know I'm going to keep myself as close to an AB as possible to make sure that I always get the heals and buffs I need/want.

But seriously, if it gets to the point where /everybody/ is complaining all the time, you probably need to rethink playing an AB because you're doing something wrong. In all the parties I have played AB in, even if I let the puller/tank die... a couple billion times... sometimes even on purpose (sometimes it's a lost cause), I rarely have heard much QQing about their deaths. The truth is that not everyone should be playing a Priest class. If this is just a few very rude people, then let them know your limitations and tell them to deal with it or coordinate with another AB in the party to let them do the buffs and you focus on healing certain targets or vice versa.

And maybe you should try a full-sized AB.

#25 Fluffylovr

Fluffylovr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • LocationHawaii~

Posted 02 December 2011 - 06:19 AM

Let's see... What can I say about this... Ignore the QQers. Especially if they're pullers and they're either squishy enough to lose the majority of their HP while pulling and/or if they're too cheap to bring emergency pots and not expect to die. It's really one thing to rely on ABs to keep you healed, but especially with all these alt ABs being leveled now, you can't always rely on them to keep you alive and you sometimes gotta take it into your own hands to keep your exp up.

Yeah, heal could heal more, should be able to heal through walls, but knowing the world isn't like that, if I'm not playing AB myself, I know I'm going to keep myself as close to an AB as possible to make sure that I always get the heals and buffs I need/want.

But seriously, if it gets to the point where /everybody/ is complaining all the time, you probably need to rethink playing an AB because you're doing something wrong. In all the parties I have played AB in, even if I let the puller/tank die... a couple billion times... sometimes even on purpose (sometimes it's a lost cause), I rarely have heard much QQing about their deaths. The truth is that not everyone should be playing a Priest class. If this is just a few very rude people, then let them know your limitations and tell them to deal with it or coordinate with another AB in the party to let them do the buffs and you focus on healing certain targets or vice versa.

And maybe you should try a full-sized AB.

Hmm, I agree with you, but this rant was generalized on all AB's and not just on my own experience. it's a post collaberated from many AB i have spoken too and condenced into a thread where other AB can give input. It's not so much how I suck as an AB, Honestly I am a good AB and many many people would back me up on said statement, but no matter how good I am these randomly fail obstacles deter my heals and deaths happen, and I'd like to say people don't get mad.. but they do.

Edit// And if the people in your hands don't get mad when they die, then you are a very lucky person. It's so common its pratically expected when someone dies to get flamed. (At least on valk server..)

Edit2// Seeing as you play Ymir things might be different. People there might just.. be conciderate. :glomp:

Edited by Fluffylovr, 02 December 2011 - 06:23 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users