Valor and Bravery Badges - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Valor and Bravery Badges

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Amis

Amis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 337 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Loki>Ymir>Classic

Posted 03 December 2011 - 12:31 PM

I have a number of these left over from ages ago. Are they worth having for anything besides upgrading to KVM badges?

#2 sayoko

sayoko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 590 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 12:34 PM

as far as i know......... no(i hope this coment dont get deleted, since gms are getting silly deleting coments :glomp: )

#3 lainee

lainee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 729 posts
  • LocationOceanic Eternity
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 03 December 2011 - 01:53 PM

You can use your Valor and Bravery badges to get the 'Medal of Honour' from the catalogue (each is class based and account bound) You also get a set bonus when worn at the same time with KVM Glorious Ring. Scroll down until you see them >>> http://irowiki.org/wiki/Accessories Also if you have an AB, The Speedy Recovery Wand makes a nice addition to be able to switch to (assuming you already have Glorius etc) The rest of weapons, armors etc are kind of pointless now though.

Edited by lainee, 03 December 2011 - 02:39 PM.

#4 Mwrip

Mwrip

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere...

Posted 03 December 2011 - 02:25 PM

The main gear was never updated for Renewal stats, so like about 75% of the the game's gear, is currently useless as a result.

The medals remain very solid accessories, however, and are definitely worth a look on a lot of classes. (They cost 500 though, so you're going to need a pretty large stack of EMB if that's how you're getting them.)

#5 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10262 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 03 December 2011 - 04:15 PM

as far as i know......... no(i hope this coment dont get deleted, since gms are getting silly deleting coments :glomp: )

Make good posts and you will find that your comments live longer, healthier lives.

#6 Amis

Amis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 337 posts
  • Server:Loki>Ymir>Classic

Posted 03 December 2011 - 11:52 PM

Thanks for the feedback, I'll keep the larger stack aside for picking up the medal of honor (eventually).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users