GET YOUR FEELINGS HURT Character Description Thread - Creative Contraptions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

GET YOUR FEELINGS HURT Character Description Thread

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 03 December 2011 - 07:17 PM

Basically, Quin's topic HERE, but you get the most insulting, vile, horrible, feeling-crushing descriptions available. I would also like to play on it a bit and make it so ANYONE can do a description of each other, and of course anyone can post their pictures. Clearly this is for the sole purpose of tears and I think we can all agree here that tears are nutritious.

#2 chuongli

chuongli

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 411 posts
  • Server:Stopped

Posted 03 December 2011 - 07:21 PM

Go ahead and do my char but as for the picture, i have no idea how to take a pic to post here.

#3 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 03 December 2011 - 07:22 PM

Oh, Hareton! Basically do Print Screen for a screen shot, upload it somewhere like Photobucket, and then put it here with [IMG] tags. I can't quite remember what he looks like so I need to hunt you down before I do one.

#4 chuongli

chuongli

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 07:23 PM

Il try to post a pic tomorrow, too lazy to try right now~

#5 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 03 December 2011 - 07:31 PM

DO me prinzess

#6 chuongli

chuongli

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 07:37 PM

Nvm. Figured out

Edited by chuongli, 03 December 2011 - 07:44 PM.

#7 Calpico

Calpico

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 320 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 09:55 PM

:>

#8 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 03 December 2011 - 10:00 PM

StormHaven frequently enjoys brushing his HILARIOUSLY GIRLY HAIR in front of everyone to humiliate himself. He wears only the most hideous clothing to accentuate the stupid ass hair color that could only be described accurately as putrid crayon blue. Typically he carries this ridiculous ensemble in the center of Port of the Winds, assuming some kind of solitary stance watching over it as if he thinks he's the Highlander or some crap. Usually his guildmates are AFK'd here to spare him the embarrassment of looking like the lonely Special child who believes he's keeping watch for villainry when in reality he is standing on his couch and causing serious damage to its framework. His level of skill can easily be deonoted from how he carries his bow in his left hand when he once wrote that he was left-handed on an exam. We suspect he can't write at all.

A typical dialogue during the day with StormHaven goes as follows:

--ssea: WOW I THINK I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU
StormHaven: yeh I know it gurl
---sea: PLEASE TOUCH ME PASSIONATELY RIGHT NOW

And he does. And then it's kind of disgusting because his face has this mark on it and it's not a tattoo but some kind of foul leakage that may or may not have emerged during the aforementioned action. Please look up "santorum" to find out what this substance is on his face.

#9 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 03 December 2011 - 10:05 PM

Cambridge often sits idle at the top right of Port of the Winds center. Typically she stands there being INCREDIBLY adorable with a smiling :> mouth. This is accentuated by two scrumptiously cute twintails that smell faintly of watermelon because of her shampoo. She has a soft cotton sweater that barely covers her genital area, exposing tiny young-girl legs. She is the star of the town when anyone sees her and they rush to give her praise and gifts--which she refuses with QUEENLY MODESTY and SAINTLY COMPASSION. She's basically the toast of the town and she's incredibly cute to boot. Speaking of boots, she has a wide array of clothing including the aforementioned, a robe that Paris gave to her because even Paris likes cute things, and a school outfit for attending classes! She has insane stylistic cognition and can basically make an adorable wardrobe out of anything. Even mean old Carsharp's head looks like a smiling hamster head when it's on her small visage. Her flat chest also speaks volumes about what a cute and innocent girl she is and how she is the best person in the world. Also everyone is a disgusting mongrel when standing next to her but she'd never call them that.

#10 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 03 December 2011 - 10:06 PM

kekekee :3

#11 Ethernal

Ethernal

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1016 posts
  • LocationMX :)
  • Server:the only one lol

Posted 03 December 2011 - 10:23 PM

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

#12 zabmaru

zabmaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1403 posts
  • LocationSome rural craphole
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 December 2011 - 10:40 PM

RIGHT HERE

#13 Endbringer

Endbringer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 574 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 11:02 PM

So what happens when a God among men such as myself stands next to Clambridge?

#14 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 03 December 2011 - 11:04 PM

YOU CAN ALL THANK ENDY CAUSE HE JUST PUT THE GODDAMN GRAVITATIONAL STOP ON THIS UNIVERSE I HAD GOING

YOU CAN ALL WAIT UNTIL I SORT THIS DILEMMA IN MY HEAD AND SOUL

#15 Endbringer

Endbringer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 574 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 11:05 PM

YOU CAN ALL THANK ENDY CAUSE HE JUST PUT THE GODDAMN GRAVITATIONAL STOP ON THIS UNIVERSE I HAD GOING

YOU CAN ALL WAIT UNTIL I SORT THIS DILEMMA IN MY HEAD AND SOUL

And i don't even have Reverse Gravity skilled. Damn I'm good.

#16 Jumpluffspore

Jumpluffspore

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 823 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 08:30 AM

Okay so let's talk about this batch Prinz. Homygod First off, those horns? 100% fake. Those eyes? Too many bukkakes, used to have a pair of blue eyes, one of them got infected. Wh0re. His tight delicious arse in that restraining martial arts suit? Fake. They're oranges. Third, Prinz can't even get it up, when he sees one of his lovers-- say Vanille, his manhood retracts into itself, like the disgusting, fugly, horrid turtle we all know he is in the inside. The size and magnitude of his dark hole that is his heart is equaled only to his hungry mangina. Normal people make solid feces. Prinz's butthole is like a muddy niagra falls. Finally, Prinz please just get out thread no one wants your gonorrhea except me.

Edited by Jumpluffspore, 04 December 2011 - 08:34 AM.

#17 wyverlord

wyverlord

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 258 posts
  • LocationHarvest Moon 64 Farm
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 07 December 2011 - 08:29 PM

this can only end good

#18 Miname

Miname

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2187 posts
  • LocationDefinitely in my zone
  • Server:Spamonica

Posted 23 December 2011 - 09:57 PM

Go for it.

#19 Jumpluffspore

Jumpluffspore

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 823 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 05:53 PM

Hi um Prinz can't post here right now because his female genitalia is puffed up with chlamydia and has taken on a personality of its own, crushing his fingers whenever he tries to type in this specific thread. S-Stupid gigolo-- it's not like I love you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users