AnnoDomini

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 04 December 2011 - 07:45 AM

Hi guys,

Being a good 10,000 miles away from the server, I deal with about 400+ ms ping every day. What this equates to is that I'll never ever be able to mob after watching Ytube vids on how trap rangers do it.

I'm currently 104 and DSing + auto warging my way slowly up. Even with VIP I can't go faster than 1mil/hr. And it'll probably be that way till 150 if I don't give up by then.

Current stats are (base) 9x DEX, 9x AGI, 3x INT, 3x LUK. I have decent gear, 34x flee, 400ish hit. I haven't used my free reset because I don't want to waste it until I get a good solution to my problem, the INT is there for SP regen due heavy DS usage and I'm pumping LUK till 80 or so.

TLDR bit:

1. Where should I go to level from say, 105 and upwards given my situation? I'm looking at non-mobby maps with single target kills.

2. Is there any hope of going over 1mil/hr base exp? It is incredibly discouraging reading how one trapper clocked 57m/hr on a 2exp + BM session.

Have about 20mil z to burn on equips, if that helps with suggestions. Thanks!

#2 coolnix

coolnix

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 304 posts
  • LocationIndia
  • Server:IRO Valkyrie

Posted 04 December 2011 - 11:01 AM

Hi guys,

Being a good 10,000 miles away from the server, I deal with about 400+ ms ping every day. What this equates to is that I'll never ever be able to mob after watching Ytube vids on how trap rangers do it.

I'm currently 104 and DSing + auto warging my way slowly up. Even with VIP I can't go faster than 1mil/hr. And it'll probably be that way till 150 if I don't give up by then.

Current stats are (base) 9x DEX, 9x AGI, 3x INT, 3x LUK. I have decent gear, 34x flee, 400ish hit. I haven't used my free reset because I don't want to waste it until I get a good solution to my problem, the INT is there for SP regen due heavy DS usage and I'm pumping LUK till 80 or so.

TLDR bit:

1. Where should I go to level from say, 105 and upwards given my situation? I'm looking at non-mobby maps with single target kills.

2. Is there any hope of going over 1mil/hr base exp? It is incredibly discouraging reading how one trapper clocked 57m/hr on a 2exp + BM session.

Have about 20mil z to burn on equips, if that helps with suggestions. Thanks!

basically if ur trying auto warg build i would say instead of getting int u should prefer luk coz it gives more procretion rate, flee and dodge. Coz more procretion rate equals more damage per second. Also you should go for dodge gear such as valkyrian manteau and dodge cards on manteau and accessory. Valkyrian manteau is an excellent gear coz it gives +5 dodge and also gives +2 dodge per upgrade level. I would say if u reach 50 dodge with gears and stats then u can get a decent mob and level up fast. And if u really want to level up faster then get fire trap. There is no skill like fire trap for a ranger. U can even use hunter fly cards to heal urself. And if u are still unsatisfied with all the options then go and level up in magmarings or keep doing turn ins.

#3 wotmint

wotmint

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 09:06 PM

To answer you questions:

1 - Unfortunately, after 105 there's no non mobby maps. Places I could think, Kobolds maybe. But hurts your XP rate.

2 - I cant answer this, I havent clocked my XP/hr rate.

As for equips, Elven Bow, and luk gears, bunny band/JJ, crystal pumps (or not if you're male) and the likes, since you mentioned auto warg. If you have the cash, go morri set + sniping suit.

Edited by wotmint, 11 December 2011 - 09:07 PM.

#4 coolnix

coolnix

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 304 posts
  • LocationIndia
  • Server:IRO Valkyrie

Posted 11 December 2011 - 10:52 PM

the suggestion given by wotmint is fairly good. But i guess you should wait till tuesday, there is a good chance of arrival of skill balance patch by then

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users