CrimeCraft GangWars Expansion set for Dec 5 Launch - CrimeCraft Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

CrimeCraft GangWars Expansion set for Dec 5 Launch

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 05 December 2011 - 03:16 PM

New Trailer Released Today Shows Territory Wars Game Play

Patch Notes

#2 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 09 December 2011 - 04:52 PM

I being played this new patch (Gang Wars) and i can said that is quite better than what i expected.

The Skills:

I miss the old skill system in which one could buy the skills with in-game cash and spending skill points and then be able to change them over and over again but the new system is quite good, it let the player have all the skills without the limitations of skill points. The biggest problem is the cost of those skills, while the rank 1 and 2 are usualy low price, the 3rd is a flying kick in the face.

Class System:

The new class profile system is great, bcs while is less flexible than the "Self Made" profile, it give the player 2 weapons, full gear, 1 aug, 2 boosts, and 3 skills (some come with 2 and at later lvls can unlock the 3rd) that dont need to be repaired and automatically upgrade when the player buy a new rank of that class. This profiles become very expensive later but if one take in account that dont need to change gear, buy weapons, buy the attachments, etc, and dont need to buy those expensive skills, then can save all the cash to upgrade the rank.

New PvP/PvE Field:

I didnt had the chance to play it much but is quite interesting and chaotic kind of game. There are the 2 oposite teams but there are many npcs of each side, fighting and protecting the core that the other team must destroy. Dont know the reason why this new kind of game doesnt run much, but at least at the hours i play, it doesnt.

New Map:

The new map looks great, have many places to hide and all. For now i only had the chance to play the Robbery kind of game but i guess that would be nice to play a Capture the Zone or Turf War there.

Also, i like the new npc that let us buy the Episodes with the Coins we can obtain with the daily quests.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users