[Costume] Original Styling - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[Costume] Original Styling

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OMGSuperman

OMGSuperman

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggrasil

Posted 07 December 2011 - 08:10 PM

With the new costume feature added to Ragnarok Online, I think we can all expect to have fun, new variety of items that we can use for headgear that would hide a character's actual equipment. However, what if there were users that liked to have the style of their character to be without headgears? I can say I am one of those users, and would like to propose a suggestion of original styling for characters via Costume. In other words, it would be nice to have a costume that would not only hide what their visible headgear equipment is, but it would also likely please many users in the case that some would like to hide their headgears, but just don't like what costumes are available to them. They would at least have the availability of concealing their headgear while still being able to benefit from the pleasures of the character's original sprite.

There are of course numerous headgear that covers more than one portion of the character's head (such as a mask that covers both middle and bottom portions of the head). In this case, one may want to take into consideration of multiple costume pieces for having an original style that would cover just those features. As far as my knowledge goes, there would only be 5 possible different costume's that would want to be taken into consideration:

Original Style: Top
Original Style: Middle
Original Style: Bottom
Original Style: Head (All three portions)
Original Style: Face (Middle and bottom portions)

I have only played RO for a certain amount of time, so please correct me if I am wrong and that there are other headgear that would cover more than there is listed above.

That is all for my proposition.
Though I doubt there's any need for further explaining since this is just about as far as the suggestion goes for a costume item, feel free to ask me for any additional clarity that I may be able to provide here in the thread.
Thanks for reading!

#2 VermillionT

VermillionT

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • LocationI travel across Midgard, aimlessly.
  • Server:Re:Start

Posted 08 December 2011 - 05:52 PM

So, you're saying you want a costume that removes the appearance of headgears, rather than disguises them. Yeah, I agree with that. The mini propellor headgear that moves is fugly and most costume headgears don't really match with many classes.

#3 OMGSuperman

OMGSuperman

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Server:Yggrasil

Posted 08 December 2011 - 08:09 PM

So, you're saying you want a costume that removes the appearance of headgears, rather than disguises them.

More or less, yes.
You've definitely said it better than I did. (:

Edited by OMGSuperman, 08 December 2011 - 08:09 PM.

#4 reaperhack

reaperhack

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 28 December 2011 - 07:27 AM

gravity then need to make more sprites for especially mounting character....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users