• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MissingReel

MissingReel

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 12:18 PM

I have a 66/50 Mage that's ready for the Wizard quest. I've attempted it 10 times and died 8 times. I can pass the Water and Earth levels but I cannot pass the Fire level. I keep dying. My only wall spell is Fire Wall and its seemingly useless against the monsters (they run right through it). I have the option to use the Worn Out Scroll but there aren't any readily available. What are my options to expedite completing this quest? I'm on Ymir. Are there any easy-to-obtain scrolls/potions/consumables to help me finish this?

I have 90 INT and ~27 DEX and 9 LUK.

I do not have Safety Wall.

Thanks for your help.

#2 Chaiso

Chaiso

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 261 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 September 2010 - 01:32 PM

No other options. Either try and use Frost Diver or Cold Bolt on the fire monsters or find a Worn Out Scroll. I managed to pass the quest on a level 54 Mage using a Phen accessory and using White Potions so Safety Wall isn't really necessary.

I am unsure if it would work but, you can try get the Mercenary that has Sacrifice. Don't let it kill anything though it will glitch the test.

#3 Tigra

Tigra

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1656 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 02:08 PM

about merc: It needs to be within 10 levels of you to use sacrifice. So it needs to be a level 60 one or 70 one.

I just brought whites and a phen clip.

What are your skills? There are other AoE spells besides Firewall, like Thunderstorm. Or you could run around and FD single monsters. But ya, firewall won't do anything to them since they are fire property.

#4 Symm

Symm

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 814 posts
  • LocationProntera Pub.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 September 2010 - 02:30 PM

Tbh, to much int, not enought Dex. Ide would have got around 70 Int, 30-40 Dex at that lvl.

Posted Image

Using FW and FD on the fire part.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users