• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Redorm

Redorm

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 02:35 AM

Hi, I wonder wth is wrong with freezing traps. Im making a super novice and I was planning to have it in my build so I went to Sakray and made a ranger to test how it works. I didn't had much time for very accurate testing yet but it was obvious that lvl 1 trap had 2X the freezing chance of lvl 5 trap :P . This chance was still pretty low on most monsters, for example a Kaho (lvl 98) it was 66% with lvl 1. And the problem is lvl 1 trap only freezes for a few seconds so u have to choose between long freeze at low chance or short freeze at higher chance? Isn't this broken? Also on iroWiki it says chance depends on monster stats and lvl, does that mean it depends on your base lvl and stats too? I mean otherwise it would be useful only to a certain lvl of opponents and then become worthless. I noticed that the chance was better with high DEX, but that might be because the trap could miss, I much check it on opponents that have low flee later. But thats another thing, why should a trap miss? And finally I noticed that when two traps are close to eachother and a monster is frozen by one of them and another monster triggers the other one, it will always hit and release the first monster while possibly freezing the 2nd monster. Isn't that stupid?

#2 coolnix

coolnix

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 304 posts
  • LocationIndia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:IRO Valkyrie

Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:16 AM

its just a stupid skill. I would advise to avoid it. Only claymore does some good damage

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users