Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1733 posts
  • LocationAppleton, WI
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:50 PM

Who is constantly deleting things?
I know Zr0rieu and Inubashiri are both editing my stuff a lot lately, but someone is flat out deleting my posts and comments without PMing me or explaining anything at all.

You guys are getting out of hand lately.
Deleting everything, closing topics, moving things to archives and hiding them, editing, editing, editing....

Please get your :P together and grow some balls.
If you want to edit/delete my things, you need to PM me. That's just courtesy on your part.

And yeah, I'm kinda sick of the favoritism of some posters. Really don't care if they've been here ten years. Don't care if you talk some lengthy personal conversations with someone on MSN or Spark (fun-gineer chat). You shouldn't be talking about your "surgeries" and personal life with GM's/Mods. Hummm.... GM's have decided it would be best to call everything I am saying a "conspiracy theory". But then I wonder if GM's/Mods know the meaning of the word "theory". I'm using examples of things I have seen with my own two eyes and somehow it's just a theory.

So yeah, get professional, stop being biased.
If a player messages you and it isn't about RO then you really shouldn't respond. Personal life conversations with players outside of the game... come on. <__<
Some posters are constantly being edited/deleted. We don't even know why sometimes.
What got deleted of mine yesterday was not against the rules and I was not "overstepping my bounds" as Hrothmund stated, because telling someone to troll somewhere else does not make me a Mod/GM.

I also wonder.... why have people on a volunteer team who are trolls?
People who are just plain rude and come into a topic, think the question is "too broad", so they neg rep and then leave?
If a poster has a question, and you are a volunteer.... I mean really you guys shouldn't be giving/taking rep so much anyways. You're not really supposed to side with anyone, right?

I could literally set up a list of the members and what they personally want out of the group. It's that obvious.
I actually had a conversation with one member who said she felt like the group isn't going anywhere, and that letting a bunch of random people join destroyed it. She doesn't feel like working on anything anymore because she lost her motivation an the other members are just flat out dumb. Well, she's still in the group. Still in the group, hmm... interesting. I wonder why?

Idk I just feel like the members of the group are very biased as well, and only look at things that would benefit them. The only members that I never saw any problem with were CJ, Asayuu, NoxiousOrchid, and Rutana.
The rest are there for something extra. Their own gains. This whole "team Xellie for a better RO". Yeah I can really only laugh at you guys cause you really just don't know. Like I said, she's smart. Smarter than a lot of you, that's for sure.

Wonder how fast this will be edited/deleted.
It's gonna be because of "how I wrote it"
When there's posts with videos of people saying all kinds of curse words and TONS of posts with personal attacks and some serious rule-breaking that are still alive out there, unedited.
You edit things to cover your own butts though really.
It's got nothing to do with how this is written. You just want to censor out any talk against the Fun-gineers and your Mods.
I just think it's about time that we all had a nice sit-down and discussed everything in public so that all these kinks can be flattened out.
Censoring us only makes us feel more suspicious, angry, and worthless.

Edited by Okii, 13 December 2011 - 04:06 PM.

#2 Okii

Okii

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1733 posts
  • LocationAppleton, WI

Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:53 PM

eh it's gonna get closed.
Edit: haha I'm dumb I quoted myself XD

Edited by Okii, 13 December 2011 - 03:56 PM.

#3 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10262 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:55 PM

You are still free to PM me if you are unhappy with the way your posts are being moderated. Have you sent me such a PM recently?

I think that you and other posters are overestimating the level of contact mods and I have with posters like Xellie.

#4 Okii

Okii

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1733 posts
  • LocationAppleton, WI

Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:57 PM

You are still free to PM me if you are unhappy with the way your posts are being moderated. Have you sent me such a PM recently?

Oda, you called me "rude as :P".
Why would I have any reason to PM you?

I really feel like you guys are highly unprofessional.
I went off on a rant at Inu and Xellie on the forums. I was rude, I get that. I know that.

Inu let you read into our PM's and then you call me rude as :P.

#5 Trini

Trini

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 614 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:57 PM

I think that you and other posters are overestimating the level of contact mods and I have with posters.

Experienced at handling irate customers. LOL.

#6 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal

Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:58 PM

Posted Image

#7 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10262 posts
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:59 PM

Oda, you called me "rude as :P".
Why would I have any reason to PM you?

I really feel like you guys are highly unprofessional.
I went off on a rant at Inu and Xellie on the forums. I was rude, I get that. I know that.

Inu let you read into our PM's and then you call me rude as :P.

Is it not true? The way you were acting was far beneath even a grade schooler. I often call them as I see them.

#8 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal

Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:01 PM

Posted Image

#9 sakurawings1

sakurawings1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts
  • LocationToronto, ON
  • Server:Chaos -> Ymir -> Chaos

maybe this shouldve been handle in privite... :P

#10 Aeroku

Aeroku

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 303 posts

this is why you shouldn't be a fungineer before

#11 Okii

Okii

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1733 posts
  • LocationAppleton, WI

Is it not true? The way you were acting was far beneath even a grade schooler.

As I said. I know it was true.
But as a GM, you should know how to handle the way you speak to your game's customers and players more professionally.
You work for Gravity and you call me rude as :P, haha.

I actually like you Oda because you're the most down-to-earth, helpful, and funny GM.
You're also asian, which is a + in my book.

But come on man v__v

#12 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

*awaits D111's comment*

Edited by CeruleanGamer, 13 December 2011 - 04:02 PM.

#13 Okii

Okii

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1733 posts
  • LocationAppleton, WI

Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:02 PM

this is why you shouldn't be a fungineer before

This is actually why I joined.
I figured this group was a joke at first but it's turned out to be a little more serious than that.

#14 kite24

kite24

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 506 posts
  • LocationEast Prontera
  • Server:Classic

Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:02 PM

Rude as an emoticon? I'd take that as a compliment!

#15 Mayhem

Mayhem

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 890 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:03 PM

Oda, just so you know, I look around the forums a lot.

I have noticed that things are getting deleted, closed, moved, and edited a lot lately.

I dont know if its a new person or something but someone with mod responsiblities is abusing it, I could send you a pm right now but I know your looking at this post so same thing.

Guess I should have sent you when I noticed it earlier this week.

#16 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10262 posts
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:04 PM

I do not like people attacking the mods personally, that I will not stand for. If you want to make a complaint about a specific thing that they have done I will be the first in line to give them a dressing down and correct the behavior, but slandering other players is something that as a homie, dat I will not play.

#17 Kitten

Kitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3077 posts

Oda... That's out of line.

I thought you were above that.

Also, when I PM'd you privately about an issue I was having that had included personal threats from a moderator and stalking me offsite you assured me it would be taken care of. It wasn't.

Edited by Kitten, 13 December 2011 - 04:07 PM.

#18 Mowi

Mowi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 367 posts

maybe this shouldve been handle in privite... :P

Yup.

#19 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10262 posts
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:06 PM

Oda, just so you know, I look around the forums a lot.

I have noticed that things are getting deleted, closed, moved, and edited a lot lately.

I dont know if its a new person or something but someone with mod responsiblities is abusing it, I could send you a pm right now but I know your looking at this post so same thing.

Guess I should have sent you when I noticed it earlier this week.

I have talked this over with the mods, we will be doing a much better job of putting in warnings and edits before removing threads. We can be reasonable once in a while.

#20 Daize

Daize

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 213 posts
  • Server:classic

Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:06 PM

I also wonder.... why have people on a volunteer team who are trolls?
People who are just plain rude and come into a topic, think the question is "too broad", so they neg rep and then leave?
If a poster has a question, and you are a volunteer.... I mean really you guys shouldn't be giving/taking rep so much anyways. You're not really supposed to side with anyone, right?

I could literally set up a list of the members and what they personally want out of the group. It's that obvious.
I actually had a conversation with one member who said she felt like the group isn't going anywhere, and that letting a bunch of random people join destroyed it. She doesn't feel like working on anything anymore because she lost her motivation an the other members are just flat out dumb. Well, she's still in the group. Still in the group, hmm... interesting. I wonder why?

Idk I just feel like the members of the group are very biased as well, and only look at things that would benefit them. The only members that I never saw any problem with were CJ, Asayuu, and Rutana.
The rest are there for something extra. Their own gains. This whole "team Xellie for a better RO". Yeah I can really only laugh at you guys cause you really just don't know. Like I said, she's smart. Smarter than a lot of you, that's for sure.

And this is why I never bothered with the Fungineer thing. I knew I could probably help out somehow, but I saw all of this crap coming miles away.

As for the rest of your post, I don't think hardly any of the posters here have any sort of feedback for you. Actually, this topic really shouldn't be here and will probably be deleted soon.

Edited by Daize, 13 December 2011 - 04:08 PM.

#21 Okii

Okii

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1733 posts
  • LocationAppleton, WI

Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:08 PM

I added NoxiousOrchid to the list cause she is a good member of the Fun-gineers.

Also, I would've handled this privately but a lot of people want answers as well.
And some things, if I said them in a PM... I just wouldn't get a reply.

#22 espeon

espeon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:09 PM

I have talked this over with the mods, we will be doing a much better job of putting in warnings and edits before removing threads. We can be reasonable once in a while.

Does IPB have a warning/infraction system similar to what vB has?

#23 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:11 PM

Huh, I wish I knew what I got out of being in the fungineers :P

#24 Mayhem

Mayhem

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 890 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:11 PM

Yea yall need to talk it out.

Although I reread the post, I get that naming names is bad, but there are only so many mods. Even not naming them you would know who Okii is talking about.
There is a little bit of grouping going on. I see it. Kinda dont like politics much so I try not to bump heads to much.

Just think someone should pay attention to the forums for a little bit and make sure nothing like that is going on.

#25 Nitro

Nitro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1325 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Nothing

Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:12 PM

Dude... Next time I have a bad day I'm gonna keep my mouth shut. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users