Opening a client/multiple clients while client is patching - Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Opening a client/multiple clients while client is patching

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts
  • LocationInside of every dimension like a virus.
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:SpaceFabric

Posted 13 December 2011 - 10:26 PM

I reported that this glitches your client before -

Obviously was told that the fix is to "not do that" but uh... yea... :X - stupid people like me never learn?

- what happens is if you load multiple clients while the client is patching, the game trys to patch ontop of itself ect. if you close the clients currently patching from reverse order - it seriously, seriously bugs the game.

Delete- redownload; re-install- re-patch kill how many gigs of bandwith? :\

(the loading screen with char select has a cloud for a background, Luna clan feilds is pitch black, Adventure planes was all white but I could see the npc's - going to zant made client crash)

it's 2.4 gigs of space I have to download... idk about anyone else, but I got bandwith caps in a month I have to follow... I had quit playing rose, went to come back and... just, idk... I don't even feel like re-downloading it, because I know I'm a space cadet and I'll forget about this bug next week.
(companys charge out the arse for going over bandwith usage too :X) ( I think I only get like, 20gigs or 30gigs worth a month :\ - I'm already like, near my quota for this month already....
(isn't it epic company's that give you a bandwith cap, don't give you accsess to easily see how much your usage has been, like, you have too call, confirm your identity, ect... :X random rant that is off topic and kinda irrelevant)

Edited by CaNehDa, 13 December 2011 - 11:43 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users