Balance patch Drydock - Page 7 - 14.1 and Skill Balance update feedback - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Balance patch Drydock

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
186 replies to this topic

#151 iZola

iZola

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:13 AM

Ah, I never realized it though. :)
Useless report was useless.

#152 Heart

Heart

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2871 posts
  • LocationSofa so good
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 21 December 2011 - 01:15 AM

heres the most oped one for pvp............

Snap....doesnt say "Snap !!" above my head when i use it............

#153 lainee

lainee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 729 posts
  • LocationOceanic Eternity
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 23 December 2011 - 05:00 PM

Can't trade in Scaraba on the current TI map. Makes it a little difficult if you need to pass things to a party member. While you can open a trade, as soon as you click 'ok' to trade, the trade is cancelled.

#154 AimeeZ

AimeeZ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 05:12 PM

i just dealt myself on the ti map and it worked fine.
are you dealing yourself arrows that your character has equipped? i've done that before and it cancels the trade window.

#155 lainee

lainee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 729 posts
  • LocationOceanic Eternity

Posted 23 December 2011 - 06:39 PM

i just dealt myself on the ti map and it worked fine.
are you dealing yourself arrows that your character has equipped? i've done that before and it cancels the trade window.

:angry:

Derp us. Cannonballs were the guilty party lol

#156 Masterdelmal

Masterdelmal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 146 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 23 December 2011 - 10:34 PM

on pvp now is avalible teleport and fly wings lol

Wanna fix it? Haha

#157 Chris

Chris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 11:21 PM

There is a nasty little bug that messes up party invite/kick powers if you accidentally invite a character that is already in party with a character on the same account.

#158 Anchors

Anchors

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 929 posts
  • Server:Chaos, when it's up

Posted 24 December 2011 - 01:06 AM

Two small issues, one of which I think has been reported, but, just in case, and the other I'm not sure has been brought up at all...

1) Party name character limit has been reduced. I used to be able to create a party named "Zombies Ate My Nublets" whenever I went orcking, but now it gets cut off at some point I already forgot. It'll allow the creation of the party if the shortened version hasn't already been taken... but one map change or other refresh later and it's shortened to whatever is the new limit. A small inconvenience, but hoping it's an easy fix...

2) Eden nublet consumable weights are back to 1 each, for a total of 37 weight. Before the patch, the items were reduced to zero weight. Hoping we can get that perk back. I wasted all my scrolls and my yellow bwings to transcend my wizard already, though Dx

Thanks, guys!

#159 Yomihime

Yomihime

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 638 posts
  • LocationWandering aimlessly in Ragnarok universe
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 December 2011 - 01:41 AM

-Random item shop appear out of nowhere, ususally happens when I grind with ppl.
-Sometimes someone died with more than 1 HP.
-Whenever I use Clementia and/or Cantocandidus and I use the same skill again, the buff doesn't occur on me. Blessing and Increase AGI doesn't work too. It doesn't always happen though but I still have it sometimes.

I will put the screnshot later ^^;

Edited by Yomihime, 24 December 2011 - 01:44 AM.

#160 darkabe

darkabe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 12:52 PM

-Whenever I use Clementia and/or Cantocandidus and I use the same skill again, the buff doesn't occur on me. Blessing and Increase AGI doesn't work too. It doesn't always happen though but I still have it sometimes.

If you cast Clementia/Canto you cannot override it with Blessing/Increase Agi as if it was a lower level of the skill all you can do to refresh the skill is recast Clementia/Canto
It's not the case with KE and Praefatio.

#161 razirazo

razirazo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 717 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 03 January 2012 - 01:16 AM

When will homunculus flee problem be fix?

#162 BradleyRyan

BradleyRyan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 329 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 03 January 2012 - 06:49 AM

Window Shopper Catalogue doesn't work. I kept getting selected item doesn't exist- Even when I searched for white potions(while standing next to a vend selling white potions). :thumb:

edit: i think i should post this in the other section :(

Edited by BradleyRyan, 03 January 2012 - 06:50 AM.

#163 ZeoKenX

ZeoKenX

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 02:01 PM

Window Shopper Catalogue doesn't work. I kept getting selected item doesn't exist- Even when I searched for white potions(while standing next to a vend selling white potions). :thumb:

Also to add o the fact that the Rune Knight skill called Dragon howling is NOT reducing hit as it's suppose to =o

#164 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 03 January 2012 - 02:06 PM

I'll check this out, though it is case sensitive so you might want to check the capitalization when you search.

#165 Yomihime

Yomihime

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 638 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 12:18 AM

If you cast Clementia/Canto you cannot override it with Blessing/Increase Agi as if it was a lower level of the skill all you can do to refresh the skill is recast Clementia/Canto
It's not the case with KE and Praefatio.

Do u rly read my post?

And yeah, it's not the case with KE and prae. Bad english is bad ;_;

#166 BradleyRyan

BradleyRyan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 329 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 04 January 2012 - 12:44 AM

I'll check this out, though it is case sensitive so you might want to check the capitalization when you search.

oh cool! That would be nice. I did thought it might have been case sensitive so I copied the word exactly but it wasn't working.
I'll check it again tomorrow night... or later tonight because it's already 12:41am
Thanks Oda.

#167 Raidius

Raidius

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • Locationmy chair

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:17 PM

sapha ring for gx set on bifrost is not giving the +3 crit is supposed to give

#168 Ithica

Ithica

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 12:55 AM

does dark illusion work in woe yet?

it still doesn't work

Edited by Ithica, 08 January 2012 - 09:09 PM.

#169 bigstuff17

bigstuff17

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 06 January 2012 - 09:54 PM

Shadow chasers needs cooldowns after masquerades. also the game needs to change where they shouldn't be allowed to shadow form any character in a manhole.

#170 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 06 January 2012 - 11:31 PM

-Random item shop appear out of nowhere, ususally happens when I grind with ppl.
-Sometimes someone died with more than 1 HP.

I will put the screnshot later ^^;

I reported this as well in the ticket system, they said they would forward it along. Hopefully that gets changed, I had to take Clementia and Canto off my skill bar since I solo cause my buff timers would get fubared

#171 Bleh

Bleh

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 11:34 PM

Warg Dash still doesn't seem to be using weight in the damage formula.

#172 iiNote

iiNote

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 03:49 AM

Class: Mechanic
Bugged Skill: All Skill that are supposed to be used with Accesories (This includes the discastes and mora pendant), as well as guild skills too.
Description: From what I heard Mechanics were not allowed to use Blacksmith/Mastersmith skills only. They never added that we can't use ANY other skill that isn't from the Mado skill tree. Also the inability to use "Call of the Guardian" and "To El Discastes" is very annoying, not to mention guild skills.

Another skill that is bugged is the Neutral Barrier since it doesn't block Magic or Acid Demo like it should.

Also there seems to be a bug when you party with a Mechanic, that AB's wont be able to Coluseo Heal if a Mechanic is in it. So you have to kick him and then invite him again to fix it. This should be fixed too (Since even if they use Coluseo Heal you won't get healed, so that's working as intended).

Oda: I tested and there doesn't seem to be a problem using Coluseo Heal with a mechanic in the party...and more details?

Edited by Oda, 12 January 2012 - 11:10 AM.

#173 Chris

Chris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 04:47 AM

All the mora monsters seem to be immune to status effects as if they were boss type monsters.
Sense, knock-back, alice card, and GX poisons prove that these monsters are in fact not boss.

#174 iiNote

iiNote

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 08:13 AM

All the mora monsters seem to be immune to status effects as if they were boss type monsters.
Sense, knock-back, alice card, and GX poisons prove that these monsters are in fact not boss.

Not all, I believe the spider's aren't. Since I have stunned a few with my hammer fall.

#175 Yomihime

Yomihime

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 638 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 07:59 AM

@Oda: I think it only happens when the mechanic is wearing a mado gear.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users