• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 theanh

theanh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 01:55 AM

im newbie, need guide for choosing gear, ex: weapon,ornament,armor... thank u :p_omg:

#2 Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1903 posts
  • LocationAthens, Hellas
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 06 September 2010 - 02:43 AM

I recommend full Seamless set for your armour, Egis shield for your shield and a choice of Devil Sword, Axe of Endless Gashes or even Hammer of Holy Judgment. All these are lvl 65, new S2 gear. As for ornamnets, a set of reinforced supernus ones, like charm, will do the job. You could also try for the relevant eximius reinforced jewels, but these are harder to upgrade. Of course, only choose the ones that give you physical damage! If you can really afford them and have enough points, you could perhaps opt for Theme Battle items, like Ultimate weapons VI or Ultimate Shield, also Attack Power of the Infnite. Depends if you will spend more time in battlefields or if you are inclined more towrds PvE.

If you are really lucky, or have access to, some old S1 gear is far better. Example: you could get Brutal Blaze weapons or shield (normal, fortis, amplio and so on, or reinforced). These have good damage and stats, probably better than the S2 ones.

In any case, you could keep your Seamless set for several levels more. You could upgrade your weapon and/or shield at 67, with Ruinhorn ones. :p_omg:

#3 theanh

theanh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 10:32 PM

thank u so much :p_devil: , i have a other question. I use 4 skil equip of foc 55. And i enchant this skill critial up lv 3 to my 65 shield. When i buff skill critial up ,it overlap one skil foc 55. And i cant use 5 dummy skill for againts soccer kich of assasin? How do i do ?Sorry my bad english,hope u can understand :D
Posted Image

Edited by theanh, 07 September 2010 - 10:33 PM.

#4 stratlover

stratlover

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationTurkey

Posted 08 September 2010 - 01:19 AM

Enchants of same group cannot exist at same time. So if you have two ISADMN group enchant xeons they will just overlap each other when you try trigger.

#5 Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1903 posts
  • LocationAthens, Hellas

Posted 10 September 2010 - 12:54 AM

The lvl 55 FoC armour should give lvl 2 effects, i.e. lvl 2 Skill Critical Up. I am not certain if you use an identical enchant but higher level, in this case lvl 3 Skill Critical Up, if the higher level one will prevail. The logical thing would be for the higher one to apply.

One other thing, why do you prefer to use Skill Critical Up as your enchantment of choice. OK, maybe use it a "filler", but its real usefulness is rather limited for a Commander. I believe it is now documented and most experienced Commanders agree, that Skill Critical is not a good choice. I would rather suggest using Physical Critical, since in most cases you can already have a higher % Physical Critical chance (i.e. Seamless set gives you this), and also Physical Critical is useful and better utilised in AA fighting (which should be the choice for fighting, whenever possible). Just a suggestion, but from experience AA and Physical Critical works way better.

Edited by Ninnghizhidda, 10 September 2010 - 12:55 AM.

#6 theanh

theanh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 11:58 AM

So i should buy theme battle weapon and shield 65 or not? At later, I afraid there are many boss gear better than them.Anybody give me a suggestion ? :wah:

#7 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:♪ ♥ ♪

Posted 17 September 2010 - 12:00 PM

So i should buy theme battle weapon and shield 65 or not? At later, I afraid there are many boss gear better than them.Anybody give me a suggestion ? :wah:

There's no gears better than those for PvP since their primary stats are elemental resistances~

#8 theanh

theanh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 04:55 AM

so i should buy ornament theme? They are good resistance but dont have damage. :wah:

#9 theanhuce

theanhuce

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 12:23 PM

i should enchant short range defense down or physical crit?

#10 Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1903 posts
  • LocationAthens, Hellas

Posted 27 September 2010 - 01:09 AM

Too much resistance ---> far less def and damage and health. One's choice I suppose. However, in my eyes, Commander without def, damage AND health is another lamb sent to the slaughter.

Short Range Def Down (at least III), is a very useful enchantment for weapons. Many use it and works well. It is fairly easy to obtain too. I personally only use physical attacks xeons, going for pure attack power... mind you only high ranks and S 3-3 ones. But shOrt Range def down is a good choice. If you are REALLY lucky to find the higher ones (IV, -600 down or even V, -750 down) they can work wonders, especially on lightly armoured targets.

#11 Hugh

Hugh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 429 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 27 September 2010 - 07:43 AM

If you want to go for more damage use 65 foc set.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users